Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks (2980 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Brain Washing - +18 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
21 children born during Redeemed church congress
National News Dec 20, 2009 By Etop Ekanem

THE number of babies born at the just concluded Redeemed Christian Church of God’s Holy Ghost Congress which took place at the Redemption Camp on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway has risen to 21.

The general overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, who made the announcement during his sermon at the Holy Ghost night Friday said: “I want to let you know that the number of babies delivered so far has risen to 21 with the boys gaining the upper hand by 11 while the rest are girls.”

Adeboye, who  preached on the theme of the Congress “Our God reigns”, said: “God is the King of kings. He controls all things. He is the One that makes things to happen, without Him nothing can happen.”

Drawing inspiration from several biblical illustrations including Isaiah 52: 7 and Psalms 9:1-2, he said when God reigns, it means he is in charge, adding: “Jesus cannot reign and sickness reigns at the same time. It is not possible for God to reign and sorrow reigns at the same time
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2009
Were these women pregnant before attending the church conference or did they suddenly become pregnant there and delivered of their babies? This pastor na real 419 boaster.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by SEFAGO(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
May God forgive your soul for insulting a Man of God. I pity you, someone who spends his time praying for the progress of nigeria.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by manmustwac(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2009
@mekusxxx
well at least his giving his congregation false hope. Imagine where would the masses get the strength to endure the economic hardship if it wasn't for his twisting and preaching the word of the lord
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by manmustwac(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2009
SEFAGO:

May God forgive your soul for insulting a Man of God. I pity you, someone who spends his time praying for the progress of nigeria.
Yes OH! and buying private jet for his personal use and setting up the 100'000 naira club where members go donate money for his gods personnel use when god calls for it.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by SEFAGO(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
Yes OH! and buying private jet for his personal use and setting up the 100'000 naira club where members go donate money for his gods personnel use when god calls for it.

Did he force anyone to join? No right, then since it is not by force and voluntary, then kini big deal. There is no coercion, and people are acting on their own free will.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by chiketee(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2009
manmustwac:

@mekusxxx
well at least his giving his congregation false hope. Imagine where would the masses get the strength to endure the economic hardship if it wasn't for his twisting and preaching the word of the lord
grin grin grin grin i cant stop laffn. the funny thing is how the ppl shout halleluya hysterically when he says "God is telling me someones life is going to change". im always like how, when did god tell u dat. there are thousands of ppl in the congregation, obviously someones life is gonna change sooner or latter, u dont need to be a man of God to know that
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by SEFAGO(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2009
i cant stop laffn. the funny thing is how the ppl shout halleluya hysterically when he says "God is telling me someones life is going to change". im always like how, when did god tell u dat. there are thousands of ppl in the congregation, obviously someones life is gonna change sooner or latter, u dont need to be a man of God to know that

What proof do you have that God did not tell him someones life is changing?
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by jamace(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2009

@ SEFAGO

Answer his question before you condemn the poster.

Meanwhile, you are " in hellfire where hot chicks are" and you are praying for forgiveness for another "sinner" instead for yourself? Bros, don't invite  vulcanic vexation into my already combusting heart, due to ubiquitous religiosity highly deficient of godliness in Naija.  angry  angry  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by OAM4J: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2009
mekusxxx:

Were these women pregnant before attending the church conference or did they suddenly become pregnant there and delivered of their babies? This pastor na real 419 boaster.

What is the essence of this thread? What is it with you and the man? Everybody knows that those women were pregnant before the program. The Good thing was that those children were born at the camp while the program was on. I don't like joining religious argument, but I think after all said and done about the man with many threads on this forum, this is totally uncalled for. There is nothing new you people want to say that has been unsaid before.

Tell me something new abeg.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by chiketee(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
SEFAGO:

Did he force anyone to join? No right, then since it is not by force and voluntary, then kini big deal. There is no coercion, and people are acting on their own free will.
its not exactly free will, when u have brain washed ppl into giving. in some churches ppl are actually told that they wouldnt make heaven if they dont pay their tithes. i think dats manipulative and ridiculous
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by SEFAGO(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
its not exactly free will, when u have brain washed ppl into giving. in some churches ppl are actually told that they wouldnt make heaven if they dont pay their tithes. i think dats manipulative and ridiculous

well, then how is that brainwashing? They are perfectly to choose to, or not to. If someone tells me that i would die tomorrow if I dont give him money,but doesn't hold a gun to my head, am I being forced to hand him money? Brainwashing ko, brainwashin ni.

Pastor adeboye keep doing your good work jo grin
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by chiketee(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ SEFAGO
yes yes yes he should keep doing the good work, he should try and purchase a spaceship or a rocket next time, because dats exactly the kind of good work and unwarranted ostentatious wasting God expects from his servants. besides its God doing the good work not adeboye. blind loyalty isnt a good thing u know
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by manmustwac(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2009
SEFAGO:

well, then how is that brainwashing? They are perfectly to choose to, or not to. If someone tells me that i would die tomorrow if I dont give him money,but doesn't hold a gun to my head, am I being forced to hand him money? Brainwashing ko, brainwashin ni.

Pastor adeboye keep doing your good work jo grin
do you call all his inspirational speeches good work? if YES that is not work.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by DisGuy: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2009
SEFAGO:

Nigeria is progressing sha, world class church with loudspeakers . . . .

what? by causing endless traffic every December

Go Daddy Go
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by baslone: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2009
chiketee:

there are thousands of ppl in the congregation, obviously someones life is gonna change sooner or latter, u dont need to be a man of God to know that
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
SEFAGO:

Are you one of them brainwashed people? grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by SEFAGO(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
^ no I a just impressed by the brilliance and ingenuity of Adeboye. You know he was voted as one of the most influential men in the world?
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
^^^^^^
He must have woodwinked them. Because there is nothing on the ground to show any influence except his fake church business (as Bakare revealed recently) and his hobnobbing with Obasanjo. The man is a ruse. Next thing, you will accuse me of tribalism. grin
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by chiketee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2009
to be sincere i really admire adeboyes ability to hypnotize millions of ppl but dats it, i see nothing else.he was voted vanguards numba one legend, im sure he drove his church members to vote for him. campaign. or he might have rigged d votin. anything is possible in 9ja. lol
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2009
rotflmao wink

I just cant stand these pentecostal pastors . .
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by Divihack: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2009
Why are u poor satan lovers Hating a Brother.if u dont like him u can roll over and die.Its tis only on nairaland so wat.Let him Be
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2009
Divi_hack:

Why are u poor satan lovers Hating a Brother.if u dont like him u can roll over and die.Its tis only on nairaland so wat.Let him Be

Let him be? Was anyone holding or stopping him? Only alerting the ignorant folks and some would-be mugus. You are kind of right though. The man is making his millions in a manner that EFCC will not have any locus standi to go after him, while we are here, poor us, discussing him undecided
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by chiketee(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2009
Divi_hack:

. it amazes me why nigerians can not have conversations without lettin their stupidity intrude. so anyone who is not a fan of adeboye is a satan lover. wow, so its not a war btw God and satan anymore, its now btw adeboye and satan. tsk tsk its really a pitty. The roll over and die part was so unnecessary, ur statement lacks intelligent substance and so do u. if ur r unable to carry out intelligent and civil conversations why not log in to the retard section.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by youngmonie: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
Please let ppl reason before replying or posting on nairaland, @ poster as does Brain washing have to do with ur detailed story noww, its our way of thinking nd react to every single thing that people do dat is stil killing nigeriiaa, cos i dnt understand how 21 babeies being born at the congress means d man is brain washing ppl!!!, hope ur nt a gradute ohh, cos i doubt if u wud get a job if u cannot use ur initiative
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by SEFAGO(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
^The guy supposedly has a PhD, olodo 2-kobo
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
^^^^^^
Buahahah! You for call me tribalist now? Losers
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by SEFAGO(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2009
weirdo angry, agbaya oloshi, you will not go and find work-spending all your time on nairaland posting crap. Even Adeboye is a fraud, he is working his butt to make sure everything goes  ok. You jobless PhD holder in environmental sciences (when your mates are getting it in material science or particle physics) spends 24hrs on NL
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by kawkab: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2009
The number of children delivered during the Holy Ghost congress has nothing to with brainwashing. What Pastor Adeboye is emphasizing is that those women were delivered safely without any form complication.

As regards when the women got pregnant, it should be obvious to any discerning person that those women came to the Holy Ghost congress with their pregnancies.

I am not a member of Adeboye's Redeemed Christian Church of God, but I believe we should refrain from criticizing people when we dont have our fact right. The poster did clearly state reasons why Adeboye should be regarded as a scammer.

Just making a biased claim those not make your view right.
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by mekusxxx: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2009
SEFAGO:

weirdo angry, agbaya oloshi, you will not go and find work-spending all your time on nairaland posting crap. Even Adeboye is a fraud, he is working his butt to make sure everything goes  ok. You jobless PhD holder in environmental sciences (when your mates are getting it in material science or particle physics) spends 24hrs on NL

What is he working to make sure everything goes ok? You mean working to make sure his pocket goes ok? Hahhaah! Go get your own PhD and try to flaunt it, with the kind of grammar you put up. We are here in NL together, so we are both ''jobless''. Incompetent noncompoop with warped thinking. At least you confessed you do not have a BS degree. Low-lifer
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by paddylo1(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2009
both christianity and islam are brainwashing black ppl in general and nigerians especially
its only in africa u see ppl worshiping gods that dont look like them
we need to go back to our respective african traditional religions
if not all these wuru wuru will continue
like say this adeboye wuru wuru pass maurice iwu own sef
Re: Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks by 9ja4eva: 5:06am On Dec 21, 2009
Na wa oh.Pastors dese days get as them be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Researchers Who Recorded The Screams Of Hell / The Other Side Of God. (christians Make Your Contributions So That We Can Learn) / Who are the real Fools, Christianity Is Just One Of MANY Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.