Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent (71837 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Millz404(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jjjj
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by fergieboy: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by XaintJoel20: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017

tmanny1:
weh done sir
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by ziga: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Her god aka Apostle Sule has blessed her!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by SuperStriker: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
martineverest:
trying to erase our memories?

Keep your memory till eternity that is your plate of shiit. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Dmec(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
delishpot:
Make I go use my papa house sow seed. I dey come.
That kind thing no dey happen 4 Naija. If you tryam you name na sorry.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by gbishman: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sometimes I ask, what's wrong with us as blacks, I know this might seem a good gesture and all that, but I know deep down its not the pastors duty to reward the tithe of his follower, That's Gods duty. Let's not be deceived God can't be mocked.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by EYIBLESSN(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:
When will he help a Guy
.Demented
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by legaxi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
See how humans they worship Human.

God is great

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Zenithpeak(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Walking out of all troubles in JESUS Name.... grin

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by BarrElChapo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:
When will he help a Guy

Kai 9ja

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Guyman02: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Is this what christian charity has been reduced to, sharing of dollars?

If he gives trouble, if he doesn't give trouble. You are wicked, how many people have you assisted in your life, learn to appreciate peoples efforts sometimes, you dont know what that effort has done in that girls life

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Kpakorich: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
sleemfesh:

The Nollywood star he paid his hospital bill is hermaphrodite?
Shameless hypocrites.
Afo-njo indeed.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Lolzzz.... Guy, you're mouthed grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Sall(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
This Lady should be aware, Apostle Suleiman loves to End it at the back. She might not know why but until then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
sleemfesh:

The Nollywood star he paid his hospital bill is hermaphrodite?
Shameless hypocrites.
Afo-njo indeed.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

When will he help a healthy young guy just like this girl the other girl he bought car and mansion

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Dmec(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Is this what christian charity has been reduced to, sharing of dollars?
What are you trying to say.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by NeutralJUDGE(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
delishpot:
Make I go use my papa house sow seed. I dey come.
E go shock you lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by philGeo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:
When will he help a Guy
Just say what you want to said.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by omenkaLives(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
mccoy47:
Mtchewww!
What of odas dat "sowed"? undecided

Con men! angry
Their tickets cut. grin

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by NeutralJUDGE(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
balancediet:
Believe it or not, The church øf God Will continue to grow and The gate øf Hell CAN NOT prevail against it.
Check my siggy
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Koolking(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
I detest public display of assistance to people. More often than not, this sort of display is scripted to garner public acceptance of faith or ideology.

Looks like the man is trying hard to dismiss the allegation of sexual debauchery on his head...

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
SageTravels:
God Loves a cheerful giver
even though this god warned against giving and broadcasting, besides how much has he spent that he cannot make in 1 Sunday...
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by balancediet(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ure on point bro. Flesh and blood has nit revealed that to you.
NeutralJUDGE:
Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by seangy4konji: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
ok good stuff
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by cosade(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
stephenduru:
Comfort is a student of Jaiyee University Ghana, she is in her 3rd semester. She lost her mum while father merchants in alcohol.

When The Oracle of God called her out by prophecy, it was greeted with so much salutations as she is widely known.She is a fervent christian and devoted member of the OFM Ghana headquarter church in Accra.

All these were and 'maybe' known by her friends and fellow members, except for the next few issues.

Sometime ago as revealed by God she gave 1000 Ghana cedis to the church as a seed which was supposed to be her house rent resulting in her sleeping inside the church for months.

This gladdened the heart of the Man of God who declared that her time has come to Comfort.Comfort could not hold her tears hearing her secret pains being openly spoken about by the Prophet of God.

The servant of God in his usual self announced to help her settle all her fees as tuition and accommodation which summed up in thousands of Ghana cedis.

At the end, the Man of God gave her 2,000 US dollars through his wife, Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/apostle-suleman-gives-ghana-student.html?m=1

Packaging!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by arsenal33: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
PR

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by JohnieWalker(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
mwenyi1:

na them sabi oooo... if u use that money carry 10 sure odds for alabi your life must change.
Since year 2000 you dey carry 10 odds o abi na until Bet9ja customize T-shirt for you before your life go change.
#na joke
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by chiboyo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by brugge007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
naso ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ra88:
Give and it shall be given unto you...
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Jabioro: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
She look fresh and comfortable, she doesn't look like someone who's sleeping in the church.. I am not believing anyone except God himself ...thousands were on the street...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent by Antoeni(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Stupid child,u pay tithe from ur income or wages , a dependant is nt suppose to pay tithe, pls end time pastors stop brainwashing dis pple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / What Does The Bible Say About Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.