Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State (4054 Views)

How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged / Importance Of Survey Plan / Lagos State to Increase The Cost Of Survey Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State by shams040(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
This new price of survey plan shall take effect from 1st April 2017 in lagos state.

For more info: www.egcandassociates.org.ng

Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State by shams040(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Move Dis tyn to FP nw, let ppl knw
Re: New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State by shams040(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oga Seun move disntyn to FP nw
Re: New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State by folmus: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oga sir, abeg where do Imota and Agbowa fall from the list? Are they under Ikorodu? Pls reply.

Cheers!!
Re: New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State by shams040(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Zone c, under ikorodu
Re: New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State by shams040(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Fp
Re: New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State by shams040(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
contact us today
Re: New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State by Favored4gud: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Agbowa falls under Epe Local Govt. From Ajah/Sangotedo by road it takes 1hr and 10 mins to get to Agbowa bustop. From Ijebu Ode, it takes 30 mins, From Ikorodu its takes 50mins. From Ikorodu to Imota prolly takes 30mins. I kinda prefer Agbowa to Imota. Agbowa is more serene to Imota and its not far from Fashola estate, likewise a quicker route to Ajah. Development is likely to get to Agbowa sooner than Imota. that s just my two cents. Maybe I need to visit inside of Imota more, for a change of heart but every time I drive by I just don't fancy Imota.

folmus:
Oga sir, abeg where do Imota and Agbowa fall from the list? Are they under Ikorodu? Pls reply.

Cheers!!
Re: New Price Of Survey Plan In Lagos State by shams040(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Dat wat we do

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Land For Everyone / New Letting @ Lekki - Agungi - Igado Estate / Land for sale behind Opic, Isheri North, Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.