Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (65839 Views)

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Joselyn Dumas And John Dumelo Dated For 2 Years Before They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by emerged01(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
peeparty:
I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.
grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by valx2: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
This pic wey Don reach 45 years on net... Op did you just wake up from burukutu hangover?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Sabipeepz(f): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I don't trust john dumelo...dude been acting gay for long. undecided

I dey tell u
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Codes151(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
This two been very close for years!!! They should just marry jare! Cool friends
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by eROCK247(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
peeparty:
I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.

grin cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by thunderbabs: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
peeparty:

Guy, you are a savage grin....so, did you turn off the music from the gen to help ur neighbour or you continued enjoying his dance
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Claessique1(f): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
All I see are the awards close to the mirror .
Wonderful view
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:
I don't know which one is John but ama fvck the shiit out of that broad in the dress.

Funny you smiley
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oh my f.ucking God!!! They both looked weird! grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Charliiee(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:
I don't know which one is John but ama fvck the shiit out of that broad in the dress.
...Pause
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by HARDDON: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
peeparty:

Hahaha lololololinnnnnnnnnnngggggg!

Now u made me fall on d floor wit my two legs apart from laughter n i just tore my brand new gucci boxers! sad angry

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Omocut: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
transgender or beginning of madness
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Gentlelord(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ahmed0336:
undecided
That one looks like a womaniser to me grin
risk testing the elastic limit of your bhutttthole with him?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who is funtrice sef
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Esepayne(f): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Old news nah
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by oloriLFC(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
peeparty:
and you were watching him the whole night too? Or how did you know?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Markikus: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who are they?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by wolverine1987: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=peeparty post=54781970]I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.
[/quote
hahahahahaha seriously? would have loved to see that
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by stukinherdr1222(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
op this is an old news na .
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by brownrockafela(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
I really wanna give a Bleep but...[img][/img]

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by PurestBoy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:

Only few people can decode the slang "broad" there if you hadn't used the f word, me and my men have our own languages that even strangers beside us won't understand. Are you a Libyan burger?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by teebillz: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is the lady with the big ass pregnant?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Speedyconnect13: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
k
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
justscorchone:

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by Tommfrench(m): 1:05am On Mar 21, 2017
peeparty:
LMAO!! grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by VickyRotex(f): 4:19am On Mar 21, 2017
peeparty:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by phemocheee(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2017
OMG. This ish is very funny.
peeparty:
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by stackpay: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2017
this site will be launching soon. 100% peer to peer donation community. visit www.stackpay.com.ng
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by creepsyme(f): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2017
dewaskillz:
BFF!!! When you have an opposite sex as a best friend....
Anything can happen!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) by DexteryJoe(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
SMH,Dumelo,trans go fit u o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao / Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.