Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Our Slay Queen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Our Slay Queen (5504 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married / This Is Were Our Slay Queens Get Pose For Picture Funny Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Saw this and decided to share, I can't laugh alone abeg. Behold our slay queen...

Re: Our Slay Queen by emorse(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
hahahahahahhaa! lwkmoooo. Where will I find someone to laugh with me? Yuneehk are you there?
Anyways, WHEAT God, all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: Our Slay Queen by smiletome: 1:54am On Mar 21, 2017
There are some things you should neva eva joke with and number one on that list is God and His Word. Thread carefully. No pun intended
Re: Our Slay Queen by Wasky101: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Jesu oooo, Apostle must hear this.
Re: Our Slay Queen by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2017
smiletome:
There are some things you should neva eva joke with and number one on that list is God and His Word. Thread carefully. No pun intended

Was laughing at the lady and her spelling of 'ceasing ' which she spelt as 'seasoning' and the funny replies.
Re: Our Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
LaDivva:

Was laughing at the lady and her spelling of 'ceasing ' which she spelt as 'seasoning' and the funny replies.
I thonk she did it intentionally... trying to be goofy grin cheesy
Re: Our Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I thonk she did it intentionally... trying to be goofy grin cheesy

Ahhh, I doubt o. I see a lot of posts from the slay queens on my Facebook timeline.
Re: Our Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
LaDivva:

Ahhh, I doubt o. I see a lot of posts from the slay queens on my Facebook timeline.
For real?!
Naaaaah I dont believe people can be that dumb
Re: Our Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

For real?!
Naaaaah I dont believe people can be that dumb

Wow, you must really be surrounded by intelligent people
Re: Our Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
LaDivva:

Wow, you must really be surrounded by intelligent people
Noooo haba LOL
I mean she got the spellings correct..... and I know people use words in the wrong context from time to time but these many words at a time..... unbelieveable
Re: Our Slay Queen by esaias1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
LOL, the real slay queens slay in the kitchen and not on social media.

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Check Ur Weight With Ur Blackberry & Nokia Phone. / See This Hilarious Valentine Conversation / Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.