Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Need Help On How To Connect Youtube Adsense To Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On How To Connect Youtube Adsense To Blogger Blog (356 Views)

How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Connect Youtube Adsense To Blogger Blog by Icedprince1d(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Webmasters please you people should help, I just got approved by Google AdSense through my YouTube channel, how can I display the AdSense ads on my blogger blog please help
Re: I Need Help On How To Connect Youtube Adsense To Blogger Blog by bedfordng(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Icedprince1d:
Webmasters please you people should help, I just got approved by Google AdSense through my YouTube channel, how can I display the AdSense ads on my blogger blog please help
you have to upgrade the adsense. During the upgraee, they will have to review your site again

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Webdesign In Abuja Here / I Want To Increase My Blog Traffic; Please Advise / 3 Reasons Why Client Are Not Knocking On Your Door.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.