Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Need Help On How To Connect Youtube Adsense To Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On How To Connect Youtube Adsense To Blogger Blog (341 Views)

How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Connect Youtube Adsense To Blogger Blog by Icedprince1d(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Webmasters please you people should help, I just got approved by Google AdSense through my YouTube channel, how can I display the AdSense ads on my blogger blog please help
Re: I Need Help On How To Connect Youtube Adsense To Blogger Blog by bedfordng(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Icedprince1d:
Webmasters please you people should help, I just got approved by Google AdSense through my YouTube channel, how can I display the AdSense ads on my blogger blog please help
you have to upgrade the adsense. During the upgraee, they will have to review your site again

(1) (Reply)

Get Peer To Peer Website Special Offer / Website Design For Ponzi Schemes / We Will Set Up A Premium Website For You For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.