Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Want To Increase My Blog Traffic; Please Advise - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Increase My Blog Traffic; Please Advise (347 Views)

My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Increase My Blog Traffic; Please Advise by mhizsexybae: 1:17am On Apr 08, 2017
I blog at yourhealthdone..com.

but i need to improve my blog traffic.. I have a lot of very useful info on that blog and i need a lot of people to read it...

How can i go about it?

U can whats app me @08143386119 too or reply..
Re: I Want To Increase My Blog Traffic; Please Advise by geunik(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2017
A lot of tech gurus always tell people that the easiest online business that can fetch you money is bloging. Yeah they are right and true. Bit it require money and skills just like every other business out there. That is why i say it is not as easy as people say it. Back to your matter, first of all the link you included is not clickable like this [url]yourhealthdone..com[/url]. That is small small coding. At least small things like this drives traffic for you. There are tons of thousands of advice on the internet. But instead of me running after all of them, i just write content on my blog and share in some few site like nairaland and facebook. My traffic is growing slowly and gradually. The more the days goes by, the more the traffic grow.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Increase My Blog Traffic; Please Advise by geunik(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2017
A lot of tech gurus always tell people that the easiest online business that can fetch you money is bloging. Yeah they are right and true. Bit it require money and skills just like every other business out there. That is why i say it is not as easy as people say it. Back to your matter, first of all the link you included is not clickable like this [url]yourhealthdone..com[/url]. That is small small coding. At least small things like this drives traffic for you. There are tons of thousands of advice on the internet. But instead of me running after all of them, i just write content on my blog and share in some few site like nairaland and facebook. My traffic is growing slowly and gradually. The more the days goes by, the more the traffic grow.
And one more thing, please include your url in your nairaland signature

(1) (Reply)

We Build Ecommerce That Are Bringing Growth In Online Business / Radio Blog Writers Needed To Join A Team / Send Right Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.