Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra (2047 Views)

Ekiti Governorship: Tinubu Reveals Details Of Meeting With APC Aspirants / Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" / Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra by AnuforoIK: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Mods this is my new account your'e always banning me and hiding my thread for this struggle thanks.
So this is what really happened in the Biafran war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmE2eoUXJg

3 Likes

Re: 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra by chukwuibuipob: 1:54am On Mar 21, 2017
sad undecided BIAFRA IS DEAD,Period

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 21, 2017
chukwuibuipob:

Afonja...at 2am when all humans are sleeping, they are up, looking up in the ceiling and thinking about how to stop Biafraa!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra by KissCODE(m): 4:58am On Mar 21, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
and who killed it?

6 Likes

Re: 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:08am On Mar 21, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja...at 2am when all humans are sleeping, they are up, looking up in the ceiling and thinking about how to stop Biafraa!

Inyamiri half baked jew? Even at 4am...still seeing afonjeezys in his nightmares, dreaming of lagos state? Hating even in his sleep? Sleeping with a frown on his face due to painment and finally waking up with tears in his eyes?

Ndo my frustrated nwokem! You are going nowhere...you must love me, afonjeezys and naija by force!

grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra by BasirudeenAjayi: 5:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Inyamiri half baked jew? Even at 4am...still seeing afonjeezys in his nightmares, dreaming of lagos state? Hating even in his sleep? Sleeping with a frown on his face due to painment and finally waking up with tears in his eyes?

Ndo my frustrated nwokem! You are going nowhere...you must love me, afonjeezys and naija by force!

grin grin grin
e pain am!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra by DocHMD: 5:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Biafra the most powerful black nation on earth.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:
[s]

[/s]
grin grin grin

Chai...E pain' am like spicy amala. Afonja!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra by dreamwords: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Middlebelters Faring Better Than Core-northerners In Nigeria Today? / Youth Empowerment: Ortom Gives N5,000 Each To 20,000 Youths To Startup Business / See What Happen To This Lady After Spending $1500 On Brazilian Weave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.