Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here (2161 Views)

SURD Architects- Your Affordable Architectural Design Studio / Help From Professional Builders And Also Something Non Builders Could Learn From / Architects: What Is Wrong With This Preliminary Draft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2017
I urgently need assistance from anyone that can help construct this exact pillar.my site Engr seems overwhelmed.

Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2017
The finished pillar design on that nice looking building is what I'm trying to achieve.anyone that construct exact pillars should contact me now.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2017
You can also share ideas on how to achieve the above design
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2017
The pillars should be conical in shape
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by stancydg: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2017
victord1st:
The pillars should be conical in shape

The artwork design mould should be the last thing after the desired form has been achieved, first by the arrangement and alignment of the iron work/formwork with the beam that is supposed to rest on the pillars.

The iron rods can simply be arranged to go straight up with its radius reduced(cos its the central core that bears structural load), while the carpenter sets the formwork to achieve your desired conical form, before concrete is poured.

And with this, the artwork should be cast on the pillars directly, when the formwork is removed as against casting on ground and fixing on the pillars later, as is currently been done. Only the base and capitol designs should be cast on ground and fixed later.

Hence, the major/intricate work here, lies with the carpenter and the artwork designer. The iron bender is just doing his usual work.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2017
stancydg:

The artwork design mould should be the last thing after the desired form has been achieved, first by the arrangement and alignment of the iron work/formwork with the beam that is supposed to rest on the pillars.

The iron rods can simply be arranged to go straight up with its radius reduced(cos its the central core that bears structural load), while the carpenter sets the formwork to achieve your desired conical form, before concrete is poured.

And with this, the artwork should be cast on the pillars directly, when the formwork is removed as against casting on ground and fixing on the pillars later, as is currently been done.

All the best.

Thanks for your input.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2017
I need more suggestions as I intend copying this link to my Engr. If I can't get someone that can implement this here.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by alist(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2017
The crown seems to be where u guys seem to be having problems the crown would be molded by a sculptor get one and show the picture of what you want to him or her and he or she knows what to do. Do the precast form work cast to the top run the beam all these giving allowance fort the sculptor to come do the finishing.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by stancydg: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
victord1st:
I need more suggestions as I intend copying this link to my Engr. If I can't get someone that can implement this here.

Where is the site? may be we can come or send someone close by.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by Dilyschigo(f): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2017
The column will be done as precast, moulded by the pop people (sculptors) & be used as the form work.

Prepare the base of the column, blind, put the reinforcement rod, should be placed in a circular form & cast the base with concrete.

After that extend the reinforcement by lapping it to the length of the column, cast the kicker & remove the form work after.

Then place the precast pop column shape using it as the form work & pour concrete mix inside it.Your column is set.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by stancydg: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Dilyschigo:
The column will be done as precast, moulded by the pop people (sculptors) & be used as the form work.

Prepare the base of the column, blind, put the reinforcement rod, should be placed in a circular form & cast the base with concrete.

After that extend the reinforcement by lapping it to the length of the column, cast the kicker & remove the form work after.

Then place the precast pop column shape using it as the form work & pour concrete mix inside it.Your column is set.

This is also an intelligent option
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by Dilyschigo(f): 12:16am On Mar 22, 2017
stancydg:

This is also an intelligent option
. Thank you
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Wow,thx guys. The site is Anambra State Nnewi south to be precise.Anyone ready to take up the pop job should let me know.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2017
stancydg:

Where is the site? may be we can come or send someone close by.

Anambra,Nnewi south.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by Dilyschigo(f): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2017
victord1st:
Wow,thx guys. The site is Anambra State Nnewi south to be precise.Anyone ready to take up the pop job should let me know.
. Yes you can pm on dilyschigo@gmail.com.Am in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by FIPS: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
The pillar is precasted and erected there. I can send my Togo boys that does that with POP for me here in lagos to handle it for you. But they don't charge little o, and there jobs are so perfect. You can send details of the pop works with the total area in sqm and the numbers, height and diameter of each pillars to prepare you a quotation to fipsmultilinks@gmail.com or call me on 08071479557. Cheers.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by victord1st: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
@Abagworo kindly assist with the location of this building in owerri,it appears you're the first person to post this pics on imo thread,I need to see if I can hook up with the same person that did the job on those pillars.
Your assistance will be most appreciated.thx.
Re: Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here by eazyway212: 10:03pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (Reply)

PLOTS OF LAND WITHIN AN ESTATE FOR SALE IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA, LAGOS. / Shopping Malls In Abuja: Kenuj O2 Mall Now Letting / 1500sqm Of Land (waterfront) At Ozumba Mbadiwe Street Victoria Island Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.