Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) (24710 Views)

Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri / Gunmen Kill Young Man In Zakibiam, Benue (Graphic Photos) / Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by Ngasky(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
R
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by Nathan2016: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sorry is this gunmen witch that they fly to kill their victims

A country without security in a zone that has witness several kiillings within just months...still everyday is the same story....GOODBYE NIGERIA.....A COUNTRY WITHOUT A PRESENT AND FUTURE... A COUNTRY THAT IS TREADING IN THE PAST..
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by illegalking: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Infact u didn't use photoshop u only used Photo Paint.. Shey u no get sense say wetin u do no make sense? Its obvious joor hire a prof to help u edit am well so we go fall..
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by Mpanyi: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Those that are typing RIP, it's all you've gotto type? Just smh.
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by Redman36(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jabioro:
Danbanzzu would not say anything now because his people are killing the prey.. and would never visited the area.. hopeless interior minister..
[img]
Jabioro:
Danbanzzu would not say anything now because his people are killing the prey.. and would never visited the area.. hopeless interior minister..
[/img]
Jabioro:

Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Captain killed
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by zikter(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
many are supposing the attack was carried out by Fulani herdsmen, but on the contrary it wasn't. got talking on phone with my dad who lives in the same town and I understood the mayhem was carried out by a popular gangster in the state due to disagreement within the gang. the question is where was the police when the mayhem went on for over one hour? the police station is within less than 5mins to the crime scene, of course I understand the terrain there very way as I grew up in the town.

1 Like

Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What this got to do with post sir
That's how you spot an idiot
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by klassicman(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Zoo. Keep killing the animals that refuse reject the curse called nijezoology and embrace the split of the zoo.
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by klassicman(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Buhari is a disgrace and wicked. Embrace the split so to have ya tongue count...
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by rezy15(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
onyedikachukwue:
Fulani herdsmen should be declared terrorist group , these demons have taken killing as a job
Its a factional battle between rival groups in zakibiam not Fulani herdsmen
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by sshalom(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Rest in Peace and may GOD almighty deliver our nation from all this violence.
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by zedman1(m): 3:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Fireson:
A life without christ is shattered dream! RIP embarassed
but this isn't appropriate here, how would his family member react to this if for instance they're on this forum? Are you insinuating he lived his life without Christ that's why he was killed or not what? It's not said he was killed during a robbery operation or something, this your warning, even if it's for others, just isn't appropriate here bro.
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by Olu317(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
jcmaiah:
I will live to see this country split. I am tired men!
Almighty God is reading and listening.
Re: YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) by Olu317(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Fireson:
A life without christ is shattered dream! RIP embarassed
Are you really a Christian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community / Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend / Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.