Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians (914 Views)

If One Of The Conjoined Twins Commits A Crime, How Is That Dealt With? / 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / CRIME: How Kidnapped Lagos Teachers, Pupils Were Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians by infocabal(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Good day Nairalanders, Not all crimes, wrongdoings, illegalities are known and open to our hears or eyes. Some are silent, Just like the case Clients face with developers/programmers.

In recent time, the cases are now increased and beginning to bring out smoke as a result of increasing search for programmers and also the outburst of numerous ponzi schemes in our society today.

Just recently, a message came to my inbox of how a Nigerian was duped by Indian developers, with image evidence of the conversation and transaction.

Note: this is not to slander any company but to warn innocent Nigerians to be careful of these Indian developers and not fall victims of scams.

It goes as follows

"Good day sir, am writing this to you so you can help let Nigerians know about the dubious acts of foreign developers, especially Indians.
I planned on creating a very good and reliable ponzi scheme, where people can have rest of mind and make money. So I googled and saw what looked like a reputation software company specialized in Ponzi and MLM development. They call theirselves MLM developers but are actually scam. They portray themselves as professionals but my brother after you make the initial payment, that's the end oh.

The deal between me and MLM developers was that they will build a Ponzi scheme that looks like GHW with some new features And I will pay them.

The Total fee I was charged was $2000.
I was compelled to pay $750 which I paid using BTC.
I was given a completion date and was already doing pre adverts. Only for the date to reach and I was told it's not ready, I waited 3 more days, same thing. Waited another 1 week, same story. Till today it's still not ready.

The only thing I was shown was a demo app with my domain name on it.

I was highly disappointed, and I told them of their unprofessional attitude. I told them to refund my money but they told me there is no refund policy.
And yet what I paid for is not ready. Till Today, am yet to here anything. I even let them know my church mind, only for me to be blocked on whatsapp were we've been communicating from the beginning.

Below you will see image proof of our conversations.

I know most people will say it's good I was scammed because I was wanted to create a Ponzi scheme but the truth is that I had good intentions in mind, if I had bad intentions I would have just just a quick script.

Just so Nigerians won't fall into their hands again, it may not be ponzi scheme. Maybe something else you wanna do. Just patronize Nigerian programmers.

Thanks "

Re: Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians by infocabal(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2017
More proof

Re: Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians by infocabal(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
More images

Re: Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians by infocabal(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
More images.

Re: Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians by okosodo: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
There are people that can do this in nigeria for even less

1 Like

Re: Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians by Nerocodin: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2017
okosodo:
There are people that can do this in nigeria for even less

You are right

2 Likes

Re: Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians by infocabal(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
The fact is that we should beware of MLM DEVELOPERS especially Indians.. (www. mlmdevelopers .com)

Patronise Made in NIGERIA.
Re: Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
infocabal:
Good day Nairalanders, Not all crimes, wrongdoings, illegalities are known and open to our hears or eyes. Some are silent, Just like the case Clients face with developers/programmers.

In recent time, the cases are now increased and beginning to bring out smoke as a result of increasing search for programmers and also the outburst of numerous ponzi schemes in our society today.

Just recently, a message came to my inbox of how a Nigerian was duped by Indian developers, with image evidence of the conversation and transaction.

Note: this is not to slander any company but to warn innocent Nigerians to be careful of these Indian developers and not fall victims of scams.

It goes as follows

"Good day sir, am writing this to you so you can help let Nigerians know about the dubious acts of foreign developers, especially Indians.
I planned on creating a very good and reliable ponzi scheme, where people can have rest of mind and make money. So I googled and saw what looked like a reputation software company specialized in Ponzi and MLM development. They call theirselves MLM developers but are actually scam. They portray themselves as professionals but my brother after you make the initial payment, that's the end oh.

The deal between me and MLM developers was that they will build a Ponzi scheme that looks like GHW with some new features And I will pay them.

The Total fee I was charged was $2000.
I was compelled to pay $750 which I paid using BTC.
I was given a completion date and was already doing pre adverts. Only for the date to reach and I was told it's not ready, I waited 3 more days, same thing. Waited another 1 week, same story. Till today it's still not ready.

The only thing I was shown was a demo app with my domain name on it.

I was highly disappointed, and I told them of their unprofessional attitude. I told them to refund my money but they told me there is no refund policy.
And yet what I paid for is not ready. Till Today, am yet to here anything. I even let them know my church mind, only for me to be blocked on whatsapp were we've been communicating from the beginning.

Below you will see image proof of our conversations.

I know most people will say it's good I was scammed because I was wanted to create a Ponzi scheme but the truth is that I had good intentions in mind, if I had bad intentions I would have just just a quick script.

Just so Nigerians won't fall into their hands again, it may not be ponzi scheme. Maybe something else you wanna do. Just patronize Nigerian programmers.

Thanks "

big deal.you wanted to scam others and you got scammed before you could scam anybody.
Re: Silent Crime: How Indian Developers Scams Nigerians by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Report them through their embassy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student, 21, Is Found Raped, Stabbed And Strangled To Death In South Africa / Video: ATM Card Thief Caught In Ughelli, Delta...escaped Fire Death By Mobs / Made In Aba Canned Coke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.