Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) (20715 Views)

Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel / Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos / 37 Kano Nursing Students In Egypt Will Return Home Over Poor Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) by Inkredible(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is my alma mater. If I start to narrate situations that overtime erupted to this protest, you will curse out students for not burning down the school.

Nonetheless, this is not the end of it. For once, both students and alumni will present a united front.

Its very heart breaking..

Any blogger or journalist that needs an exclusive information on this with photos and videos should get to me. We need your help to tell the world that one man cannot overshadow all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) by ChukwuedOkwuobi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

FTC...I dedicate this feat to all my friends especially PMB who helped me in time of need especially when i was depressed and looking for a lagoon to jump into but as i see atlantic ocean water i con change my mind, since ocean and lagoon no b d same. grin grin

You seem to forget about dedicating same to your wife and girlfriend grin undecided

Oh, just read the footballer's wife has committed suicide over what I made the joke from. Pardon the rude joke. (If the News is true)
Re: UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
you didnt provide pictures of the appalling hostel environment.
Re: UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) by curarecleft: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
I stand with sonunth I stand with justice #myalmamata
Re: UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
see their tuber legs.
Re: UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) by Tomcruize: 2:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Pls have they started offering mls in eksu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC / Loss Of Accreditation: UNIBEN Optometry Students Protest, Block School Gate / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.