Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Madonna University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University (5105 Views)

The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Madonna University Student....lets Meet Here! / Photo: Demonic Looking Beast Killed In Madonna University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna University by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2007
Please does anyone know anything about madonna university? are they accredited? is a good choice or a waste of valuable resources
Re: Madonna University by emeka88(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2007
o boy.
i'm not in any way trying to discourage u but i gas tell u the koko.
madonna uni has no accredition in any medical course.as for others i dont know.
morever the school will not interest u in any way .it is even worse than the secondary school i attended.u have no freedom there.can u imagine in mandonna u have to obtain permission before u leave the school gate for anything .infact life there is to hard.like a seminary school.i'm writing from experience.
if u want know more.just write to my mail box osigwe4reil@yahoo.com
Re: Madonna University by 4Play(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2007
My sister attended Madonna University back in the 90s.Then,the girls were not allowed to wear trousers and the hostels were like Secondary school hostels .
Re: Madonna University by naijacutee(f): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2007
My younger brother and sister attend the same Uni and I think they are well looked after. All I found weird was that camera mobiles were not allowed. I thought that was a bit extreme. . .
Re: Madonna University by option4301(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2007
Those replying this thread are carrying out campaign of calumny against against the school.
I graduated from the school in 2004.I am gainfully employed in an American NGO in Abuja.I was a hot cake for employers of labour during the two months i sought for a jobI and i know a lot of friends that graduated from there that are currently doing their masters and PHD in pretigious universties like Cambridge,Oxford and Harvard abroad without PGD.A lot are gainfully employed in all sectors ranging from banking,oil,insurance,IT,.Passing through the school is the best thing that has ever happened to me.I left ABU Zaria as a result of cult threats to have peace there.The school has only two departments in Humaities are unaccredited,but all all other departments and faculties are fully accredited.However,i will advise anyone that actually wants to study,to go there.If i had remained in public school,i wouldn't have benefited much in terms of academic seriousnes and moral rectitude.The university is not meant for social miscreants like cultists,smokers and semi-prostitutes.No room for bribing of lecturers as characterized with public schools.No strike by lecturers.Students are treated with respect and dignity.Though the school expels u when you flout any rules as contained in the student handbook.Discipline is ok anywhere to avert infilterating good students by bad ones.
For those seeking to know more about the school,they should log on to www.madonnauonline.com,though the website is under reconstruction now.
Re: Madonna University by yemmydavid(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2007
Well,i would like to add to wat OPTION4301 said above.i also graduated from madonna university in 2004 and i am gainfully employed now.i dont tink i stayed up to two months after service for that.Madonna is a very good skool but not good for those that want to SHOW themselves.
u av to b humble and willing to accept laid down rules to b able to cope there.
i also agree with the person who said they dont allow pple leave d skool except u sign or take permission.
we d students brought that upon ourselves.
in my 1st 3 years in the skool,i stayed off campus but wen d population was increasin and students started bringing in our juvenile behaviour (cultism).being a skool owned by a Rev Fr,he felt he culd cub it by bringin evry1 into skool and monitor their movement and it worked.

d decision is let to u.
i know so many pple that are gainfully employed now and the finished from d skool,
i wont advice u to go 4 medcine in madonna though
Re: Madonna University by Hotstepper(f): 5:23am On Feb 05, 2007
Ma dad used to be a prof. there. My cuzzins are there and lotz of friends.

@option4301 , plz, do you mind giving me the website of the American NGO you work for. Thanks
Re: Madonna University by yemmydavid(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
@hotstepper,
wats ur dads name
Re: Madonna University by Hotstepper(f): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2007
Dr. Madumelu, I think he started in 2004 or so, Chem. depart.
Re: Madonna University by option4301(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2007
Hi Hotstepper,i know your dad.He is an amiable fellow.Calm and calculated.He was pretty close to the chancellor,Fr Edeh
I guess he left after we graduated.
Nice to know that.
Re: Madonna University by option4301(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2007
@hotstepper,i work with Creflo Dollar Ministry as Head,Accounts/Admin.
Check out www.creflodollarministries.org. You can equally reach me via cachu@cdmnigeria.org
Re: Madonna University by Hotstepper(f): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2007
@option4301, awww, u know ma dad, well, datz ma dad 4 u, hez at ANAMBRA STATE UNI. now, 10x4 da site, lemme look at it and appl, shall e-mail ya b4 da week rund out, 10x bro.
Re: Madonna University by option4301(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2007
@Hotstepper,
Whoa!so he has left Madonna?I really admire him.Likewise the curret VC,Prof.Onukwube.The guy is a sound orator.
I guess your dad should be in Uli now.Hope to hear from you soon as promised.Takia
Re: Madonna University by VESTA: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2007
Madonna University is good but nothing from the best. It could produce professors, but it could as well be rated the last.

Truely speaking, it do not deserve the name UNIVERSITY. You need a visit.

It is just the truth, and since the school is MORE THAN RICH, they deserve the best and that is why I need to stop here untill you visit.

Best in your search.
Re: Madonna University by judy4all: 4:04am On Sep 07, 2007
Is it the same madonna university okija that we are talking about? I went to the school at some point in my life, and the best thing that happened to me was leaving that place. @ option and all y'all pro-madonna people, let's even forget about social life, talk about education, how conducive was the learning environment? what are your opinions on people that have been expelled unjustly (most people that have been expelled have been uncalled for), what about the little ways they exploit people, by bringing unnecessary random fees from nowhere, i dont even know where to start, And dont get me wrong, you might be able to get an education outta there, the same way you can get an education out of a un-funded primary school in some remote part of jalingo, You guys that went there, and are "gainfully employed", and lol @ Havard and oxford and cambridge, your friends have been lying to you, if you think, its because they went to madonna, if you are gainfully employed, i suggest you praise God for his mercies, and not attribute it to the school, What about the monopolization of all the businesses in the school? up to the pure water that we drank, the mattress that we slept on, the okirika that they sold, was owned by Fr. Edeh! Ok, lets assume i was a show off, or a "semi-prostitute" as some of you define it, what about basic amenities? How many times did you find a sit in class or hear what Eze was saying in english class? how many times did you defecate in an actual toilet? how many times did you take a shower in an actual bathing facility? Do you know how much we paid there to not have all those things? do you know all the diseases we could have contracted just by living in that school? And what about your being an adult? Why do you have to force me to jog? yes, its a health concern, but im old enough to have a choice!! See i can write a book on the goods and bads of that school, for you who said that there was no bribery among lecturers, or sexual harassment, then there is a lot that happened that u didnt know, and might be in your best interest to not know,

DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to scare anyone away, im not saying its the worst university in the world, but they need to re-think the entire structure, it doesnt deserve the word "private" in front of the name, and i went there, i have people still there, but, the point in, dont go, or else you have absolutely run out of choices!
Re: Madonna University by tamby(f): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2007
yeah yeah ma sis told u guys abt her siblings in d sch.i'm rite here representing wink-a proud student of the school.you only have trouble wen u've got some.hey and this is 2 all you students of Madonna university out there,whaaaadup? cheesy
Re: Madonna University by princeonx: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2007
Terrible place for those that want to show-off but very good school for those that want to study PERIOD!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Opposite Of The Word "Opposite" / Mysterious Events No One Can Explain. / Iree Poly Daily Pt & Prelim Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.