Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

"Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" (40588 Views)

Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by back2sender: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
manchesterboy:
I was there live. People really need to stop doubting the miracle power of God. God is using Dr Chris Okafor mightily and you just need to come to Greater Liberation City, Ojodu Berger and witness it yourself. Tomorrow being Wednesday is another opportunity to experience the mighty touch of God through his servant Dr Chris Okafor, the Supreme Prophet of the Supreme God.

Shalom
Crippled beggers full kano Street for Ebute Metta. I challenge this pastoprenuer to a miracle battle there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Babalegba(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Hahaha...When I was not lining up their pockets my life and health was in shambles and I was lining up the pockets of doctors coupled with drugs and unfruitful surgeries but since I started lining up their pocket like you called it, Mehn I have been strong, financially buoyant, full of life....I think you should join me in the lining of their pockets...lol God rocks not pastors bro...
Even the devil can work miracles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by VeeGeeCee(f): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well, i believe in the God of Dr. Chris Okafor. God can use his Son to perform miracles and wonders.
This is just a tip of the iceberg
#proudlyLiberationite
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Charly68: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Pastor to weju.. o tun ni Ogun to daju.. If i hear say no be juju im use... That if the thing no dey staged sef grin
If na juju you go to your own Babalawo to get your own power and come out to demonstrate it in the public. You people will never learn how to celebrate the grace of God..
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Topgainer: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
The impostor Jesus (devil) and his talknado Prophets runs exchange program I.e. collect from one person give to another a.k.a the killing prophetic alias back to sender die by fire.
Word.
Jesus of Nazareth does not have to give a 'sender' blindness before he could cure blindness of another.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Topgainer: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
Well, i believe in the gods of Dr. Chris Okafor. god can use his Son to perform miracles and wonders.
This is just a tip of the iceberg
#proudlyLiberationite
Chris Okafor Son of what? An insult to God to call a Medium and Spiritualist his son
Lady come out of that prison of spells and enchantments, Jesus loves you!
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Benekruku(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Scam!

Big lie!

False!

If he want to prove it, he should visit Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LUTH) and heal just 2 long term patients.

#MOFO deceiving the gullibles

Africans re religiously dumb!
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Benekruku(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
back2sender:

Crippled beggers full kano Street for Ebute Metta. I challenge this pastoprenuer to a miracle battle there.

Dem no born am well

Na staged miracle dem sabi do!
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Charly68:
If na juju you go to your own Babalawo to get your own power and come out to demonstrate it in the public. You people will never learn how to celebrate the grace of God..

1 Like

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by manchester1: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Temitogab: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
If millions of this generation are to believe they must see prove that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. But unfortunately many are Thomas of our time.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by neocortex: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:
For all those shouting scam, I prophesy as the Lord God liveth you will experience something that will make you beg and cry before the altar for mercy and believe He that brought out water from the rock liveth.
I and my family have experienced the miraculous hand of God upon our life that the day I question the Geometry of Divinity let me die.

Why don't you "prophesy" to solve your own life problems
instead of prophesying bad things for others.
Not everyone is scared with superstitious deceits.

2 Likes

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:
For all those shouting scam, I prophesy as the Lord God liveth you will experience something that will make you beg and cry before the altar for mercy and believe He that brought out water from the rock liveth.
I and my family have experienced the miraculous hand of God upon our life that the day I question the Geometry of Divinity let me die.
Unfortunately for u,God is not a Nigerian. #sheeple
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
I want to see the real pictures not maggots on a tampon, another fake miracle the man should be ashamed of himself.

1 Like

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by kogistar: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
mikeapollo:

Let us thank God for His mercy in the life of some people.
But please, stop all this unnecessary hypes! Have you watched or heard about Emmanuel Tv or TB Joshua before? All your pastor is doing is to imitate and copy what TB Joshua has been doing for decades! If you want to see unprecedented philanthropy by a Nigerian pastor, go watch Emmanuel TV and stop all this hype!
hater & tb joshua worshipper spotted. tb joshua was full muslim man, but nobody know how he converted to christian & becomes a prophet. go & watch his old video, the way he behave while praying for people is something else.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by phesickz: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
na only Jesus heal ask hospitals or ur #doc if u doubt... d pastor only ministered into her situation
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Benekruku(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:

You re Mofo!

Your life is definitely poverty stricken and yet you can bail yourself out but good at using your useless unexisting god to place curse on others.

Help your life, it's ruining
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Arsenalboi: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Exactly true,i was there that day. Miracle working God in action, at Liberation city,Ojodu beger
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by akigbemaru: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
FRAUD when the pastor acts like doctors.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Origin(f): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
N65m. U go fear now...

Guy publish your accounts and bring evidence (receipts, pictures etc).

We need to confirm this.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by chiefoluigwe(m): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
the guy na fraud jor
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by TheEminentLaity: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Please share your experience of the miraculous hand of God.

1 Like

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by VanBommel(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:
and you call yourself a Christian by wishing people that doesn't share the same faith with you bad undecided

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by davo90tico(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Over to you... Association of Apostle's Asslickers (AAA) grin

Another scammer has been spotted. Gullible sheep arise to defend! wink

#BringBackOurTithes! angry

The woman has MYIASIS by the way
guy I no sure say you dey pay tithes in the first place
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
I don't need anyone to tell me this is SCAM
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
davo90tico:
guy I no sure say you dey pay tithes in the first place
LOL. how you take know? Na u dey collate am?
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by stankezzy: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
What pains this other religion is that their god does not answer prayers so any how they can counter it to save face , go to all this strong men of God and see them coming in thousands
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Tedassie(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tazdroid:

So, he's a spirishua whistleblower
Edward Snowden could learn a thing or two from this dude cheesy
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by VeeGeeCee(f): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Topgainer:

Chris Okafor Son of what? An insult to God to call a Medium and Spiritualist his son
Lady come out of that prison of spells and enchantments, Jesus loves you!
God can use his servant to do his work. I believe in his God. Why don't you come around to Liberation city your life will never remain the same. Stop living in darkness..whatever you say or think about Dr. Chris Okafor will not reduce his anointing but increase it. Bewarned!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Muslim Cleric Beats Up Pastor, Threatens To Pour Acid On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.