Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

"Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" (40868 Views)

Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Wolfbrother(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
This man thinks we are stupid ...... his congregation shaaaaa.........una no dey use brain reason at all?
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Unopposed001: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
JohnieWalker:
For all those shouting scam, I prophesy as the Lord God liveth you will experience something that will make you beg and cry before the altar for mercy and believe He that brought out water from the rock liveth.
I and my family have experienced the miraculous hand of God upon our life that the day I question the Geometry of Divinity let me die.

my brother may God bless you for the testimony
Nigerian are curse to themselves especially this age of our youths but in all God will prove himself in their lives even when Saul became an Apostle men were doubting Jesus and his numerous miracles
.God is real and he still doing what he had done in the time past. Lord God have Mercy on them because they do not know what they are saying

Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Topgainer: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
God can use his servant to do his work. I believe in his God. Why don't you come around to Liberation city your life will never remain the same. Stop living in darkness..whatever you say or think about Dr. Chris Okafor will not reduce his anointing but increase it. Bewarned!!!!
Any born again Christian can easily decipher from the charades that the tortoise invoking Prophet Chris Okafor was a Christian. Very easy! There are false Prophets that are difficult to discern certainly not this your Pastor.

My prayer for you.
One day you will realize that the devil masquerades as Angel of light. You will realize the dark spirits enveloping the fake anointing. One day you will know the difference between the gods of Prophet Dr Chris Okafor and the Almighty God.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by opribo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
aktom007:
l.o.l. pray out of recession with billions being stolen out of d country......u dont pray out of recession u invest out of it.

Miracles still happens bro, let them pray and if they are real prophets God will surely answer but if they be not holy then their prayers can't cross the ceiling.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Came: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Handsome pastor, wehdone sir!!
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by fof1: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2017
delishpot:
Maga don pay.... shout hallelujah grin grin. I do not dispute miracles but I can smell marketing from a mile

PLS KEEP MUTE ALWAYS WHEN IN DOUBT.PLS LEARN TO KEEP QUIET AND REFRAIN URSELF FROM BLASPHEMY. LET GOD JUDGE D SITUATION. FIND OUT D TRUTH BEFORE U RUN UNBELIEVE AROUND. THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD. HE DOES CREATIVE MIRACLES AND HEALINGS.THIS ONE IS SMALLER. GIVE GOD PRAISES ALWAYS WHEN U HEAR OR READ OR SEE SUCH.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by nurusystem(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2017
delishpot:
Maga don pay.... shout hallelujah grin grin. I do not dispute miracles but I can smell marketing from a mile

Fake and liers wow on to you.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by delishpot: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2017
fof1:

PLS KEEP MUTE ALWAYS WHEN IN DOUBT.PLS LEARN TO KEEP QUIET AND REFRAIN URSELF FROM BLASPHEMY. LET GOD JUDGE D SITUATION. FIND OUT D TRUTH BEFORE U RUN UNBELIEVE AROUND. THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD. HE DOES CREATIVE MIRACLES AND HEALINGS.THIS ONE IS SMALLER. GIVE GOD PRAISES ALWAYS WHEN U HEAR OR READ OR SEE SUCH.

Dont join the gang that mock God. If we decide to let anything go and let God judge, Nigeria will be overun by charlatans. Look t the pampers and check the story. Does it match?
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by gwama: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Came:
Handsome pastor, wehdone sir!!

It at least his handsome is real and he is very tall. cool
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by otemanuduno: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Another scammer has been spotted. Gullible sheep arise to defend! wink

The woman has MYIASIS by the way

I love that word GULLIBLE SHEEP. I think Junia and Wilgrea7 would need to see this.
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Wilgrea7(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
otemanuduno:

I love that word GULLIBLE SHEEP. I think Junia and Wilgrea7 would need to see this.

i don't even understand what's going on in this thread... whats myiasis or whatever?? you're a doctor/regional something... so please explain
Re: "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
otemanuduno:

Ok. Follow him so that he lead you astray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" / UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.