Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (5385 Views)

How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage (By Becoming An Asshole). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by missperky(f): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Wow.. This is deep.. From your write up u described the sex to be oral..

How great has it been with penetration?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Spice things up more, its a communication thing sis, you could have been more verbal to him at the 2 instances you gave up there instead of walking out angrily. Hope he wakes up to his job also. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: ... by sisisioge: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chai!

Babes, let's just back up to where u were lollypoping him while he was watching football... He got hard and stood like a log of wood. As in? I didn't get it. He stopped being hard? He was enjoying it alone? Hian, that was your opportunity to get your grooves back babes. Straddle the bike and zoooooom! Your show...you ride. Whew! I think you have as much as the problems as he does. Guy gives u head but prefers to focus on...whew, enough said. Are we still brethren? Biko go back to the drawing board and enjoy each others bodies. The problem lies in what u think is the norm...I tot a guy receiving bj enjoys it alone, unless the babe likes lollipops too. Abi you want him to be playing with plenty things while you are at it? Maybe you should put his hands there. Yeah...we are still brethren grin!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bedroom matter... grin
Lemme get this straight, has he always been like this_ even before the abstinence? Or it started after the abstinence?
Re: ... by missperky(f): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
Wow.. This is deep.. From your write up u described the sex to be oral..

How great has it been with penetration?

Things dont always progress to that stage.

PaperLace:
Bedroom matter... grin
Lemme get this straight, has he always been like this_ even before the abstinence? Or it started after the abstinence?

Before abstinence, there so much attraction/passion between us. intimacy was always explosive. seems something went wrong along the way.
Re: ... by Cutehector(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
missperky:

Things dont always progress to that stage.

Before abstinence, there so much attraction/passion between us. intimacy was always explosive. seems something went wrong along the way.
den u should allow things to progress to that stage..
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
missperky:

Things don't always progress to that stage.
Things don't progress because you get angry and give up too soon? Or because the dick changes its mind and goes flat?

It's possible the whole abstinence and being a stronger' christian is taking a toll on him or something else is bothering him.
Did you coerce him into abstinence and being a 'stronger christian'? _maybe he has been exploring other means of satisfaction. All points to psychological reasons.
There are lots of women who were fire while dating..but after marriage they lay like woods. Yet the man keeps working hard to satisfy them/himself. That's why I like most men, they'll persevere and beg to put only the tip...because they hope to win you over with their 'thrust'. Patience dear, be patient with him.

He might want you to be his 'dominatrix'. So, take charge all the way. Talk less for now and be more practical, show him how it used to be up to orgasm. Preach to that dick, sit on him, ride him while facing him _back him and do them seduction movements and sounds. Suck on his neepples (how you want him to suck yours), rub your fingers down his spine...nibble his ears.
Let him take it from the back or be on top_wiggle while contracting the vagina...You know these things naa. He would be all in the process by then, and considering how important ejaculation is to them, he will continue from there.

When he cums and regains his senses_ communicate. Tell him calmly, "you enjoyed that hah? _that's how we used to be, that's how we should be...what went wrong Shugar?" grin
There is a reason some women make demands after sex, sometimes their brains function at optimum after they cum.

If for any reason,there is a break in transmission. Don't just squeeze your face and leave the bed/room. Give him a warm hug and tell him you understand, it'll be fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
First, I do not believe a guy that knows how to give head (for example) prior to marriage can lose that skill upon getting married. Note, it has nothing to do with your spirituality. Even a Bishop or Pope cannot misplace such a rear skill.. It is not as if marriage changes the position, or or scale of the v.j.

Again, it could be that you always initiate and take charge of romance/se.x while dating. Like the law of magnetism, your man will automatically respond.

Now that you're married, you've stopped initiating and taking charge..it now seems as though, your man isn't up to the task? Well, you're right.

It is either your man has never been up to the task, or he simply lost interest. Losing interest in s .ex is not uncommon. For a man you've dated for some years, I don't think s .ex would be his priority for wanting to get married, so his sex.ual expectations in marriage may not be overly high.

What must you do to get over the situation? Whenever you're in your bedroom, put spiritua.lity and shame aside. No one is watching! If your man won't put his mouth in the right place, pull his head closer and force it down his mouth. He won't die! Na your your right! When you're done, continue to be the "good" wife. Our libido will not always be equal...sometimes, this thing falls, other times, it rises...

BTW, are you pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: ... by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Paperlace ur such a baaaaaaaaad nurse
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Acidosis:
First, I do not believe a guy that knows how to give head (for example) prior to marriage can lose that skill upon getting married. Note, it has nothing to do with your spirituality. Even a Bishop or Pope cannot misplace such a rear skill.. It is not as if marriage changes the position, or or scale of the v.j.
'bout religion_you really don't know how the kind of religion sometimes practised in Nigeria has messed up couples sex life. What have we not heard? Is it the ones that don't fck on Sundays?
Abi the one that said giving head is a sin? All 'headmasters' shall go to hell? Any position apart from missionary isn't approved by God. I've even heard sucking bobby is a sin, bobby is for the child alone...

After listening to these kinda sermons, the man might become rusty in his headmaster and bobby handling duties.

We can't be so sure the kinda religious messages/views her husband has been listening to.

I agree with your other points_ very plausible.

I'm not a 'nurse' @ cutehector grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Acidosis(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
PaperLace:

'bout religion_you really don't know how the kind of religion sometimes practised in Nigeria has messed up couples sex life. What have we not heard? Is it the ones that don't fck on Sundays?
Abi the one that said giving head is a sin? All 'headmasters' shall go to hell? Any position apart from missionary isn't approved by God. I've even heard sucking bobby is a sin, bobby is for the child alone...

After listening to these kinda sermons, the man might become rusty in his headmaster and bobby handling duties.

We can't be so sure the kinda religious messages/views her husband has been listening to.

Lmao
cheesy cheesy

You're right,

We never can underestimate the power of religion
Re: ... by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
PaperLace:

I know ur not a nurse.. But nurses are d best adjectives to describe badness.. grin
Re: ... by tuscani: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm, different stroke, I know of a man who always want make to his wife but the woman iscalwyas complaining.
I think you just have to sit him down and talk eye ball to eye ball,
Re: ... by missperky(f): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Acidosis:

BTW, are you pregnant?

Pregnancy how? When we're not having sex at all

PaperLace:

Things don't progress because you get angry and give up too soon? Or because the dick changes its mind and goes flat?

Haha, i love what you quoted there cheesy

1 Like

Re: ... by Dyt(f): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
I hope he's not bothered?
Like financial mess or anything
Cos that kills a man as a whole
Re: ... by ipobbigot7: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lady if indeed you and your husband have had romantic moment before the marriage and you can attest to it to be alright then something went wrong somewhere.

One, how much do you two fancy each other to relish?

Both of you should avoid ego as to who to initiate the act, who do what and how what is done. Throw ego just be hungry and explore not minding the response, you will see him improve on his art. Like those two incidents where you gave him a hand job you could have gone further to UnCloth and climb on him and finish the job in ecstasy, call it rape, it is allowed in your case. Rape him as many times as you feels like.

You on the other hand needs to be a little bit tolerant and patient while he catches up, and also reduce your expectations of him and let him develop it.

Finally engage him in unrelenting communication, it's your marriage and you are only investing to make it work. Is only when the marriage work that you can boast among women folks otherwise you will join the wagons of ladies that failed in their marriage and blames everyone and eveverything but themselves.

I wish you good luck.

Meanwhile i am missing my crush, dangotesmummy. Where have you been?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Acidosis(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
missperky:

That's serious

I think you should follow the advice above... More actions, less worry/talking/complaints
Re: ... by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
The babe buy _vibrators and oils? Dey happy to dey tell am how to _fuck her( which most chaps enjoy hearing regardless of if you are good or not)? Finally....come give am _blow job during (hopefully man united) match? Football plus!_blow job? Twin enjoyment? And my guy bin still dey dull?

Which kind man be that sef? angry
Re: ... by austine4real(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
this is serious oo.

u need to goback to the drawing board

maybe he doesnt finds attractive anymore.abi u av body odoyr or uare somehw drty .

just asking i
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
missperky:

Haha, i love what you quoted there cheesy

So you don't have any experienced married woman or sex therapist around you there that you can say these things to, it is advice from teenage boys on nairaland that you desire abi? If I was your husband's sister ehn sad
Re: ... by Funnyguy83: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
issoke
Re: ... by MummyIMadeIt: 1:15am On Mar 22, 2017
madam plz just calm down and take it easy with your oga in ur marital sex lectures..... he would definitely catch up with time.. Abeg dooh
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

So you don't have any experienced married woman or sex therapist around you there that you can say these things to, it is advice from teenage boys on nairaland that you desire abi? If I was your husband's sister ehn sad

What is your definition of a teenager ?

for the fact that you have no meaningful thing to contribute on this issue portrayed you as the only teenager on this topic

On every topic there is always one or two advise that could help the poster not considering the fact some people would come up with different opinion

You suggested for Op to disclose her predicaments to another matured woman next door who would letter disclose same to her confidant and the circle continues making it possible for people like you in her neighbourhood to have something to feed on

I also don't know if sex therapists are charity organisation but on a forum like this a sex therapist could render her help free of charge with no additional cost

On another note; faceless forum like this have many advantages, sometimes you could get a professional advice at the comfort of your home without necessary disclosing your problem to someone who would letter use it against you

8 Likes

Re: ... by thorpido(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Something went wrong.Maybe his religious revival has taken a toll on him or he simply lost interest.
You need to be patient and sometimes do most of the work till he picks up.
Re: ... by AngelicBeing: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2017
sasko:

What is your definition of a teenager ?

for the fact that you have no meaningful thing to contribute on this issue portrayed you as the only teenager on this topic

On every topic there is always one or two advise that could help the poster not considering the fact some people would come up with different opinion

Your suggested for Op to disclose her predicaments to another matured woman next door who would letter disclose same to her confidant and the circle continues making it possible for people like you in her neighbourhood to have something to feed on

I also don't know if sex therapists are charity organisation but on the forum this a sex therapist could render her help free of charge with no additional cost

On another note; faceless forum like this have many advantages, sometimes you could get a professional advice at the comfort of your home without necessary disclosing your problem to someone who would letter use it against you
Well said, 500 likes wink
Re: ... by montezz(f): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2017
I think you guys should break away from the norm.
Organize a romantic weekend getaway. Logde in a hotel...no phones...no distractions. Take the toys along. Be all over him. Bathe him,make him feel relaxed and excited. You need to first make the move....suck.,lick and moan to that lollipop. If he won't do anything, make his hands wander around your body(put it there). Ride the pecker to no end(its yours). If there is something you want him to do,tell him politely..don't wear long face nor give him attitude. Baby touch me there...please squeeze my tits....oh yes I love you rub my clit when we....(remind him) can you pls do it again? Be patient...don't stress him out. Build your sex life again. When he finally hump on your vjay pls don't forget to commend his effort by moaning out loud. Talk dirty(before and after sex.) No one will change the status quo unless you do o.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2017
montezz:
I think you guys should break away from the norm.
Organize a romantic weekend getaway. Logde in a hotel...no phones...no distractions. Take the toys along. Be all over him. Bathe him,make him feel relaxed and excited. You need to first make the move....suck.,lick and moan to that lollipop. If he won't do anything, make his hands wander around your body(put it there). Ride the pecker to no end(its yours). If there is something you want him to do,tell him politely..don't wear long face nor give him attitude. Baby touch me there...please squeeze my tits....oh yes I love you rub my clit when we....(remind him) can you pls do it again? Be patient...don't stress him out. Build your sex life again. When he finally hump on your vjay pls don't forget to commend his effort by moaning out loud. Talk dirty(before and after sex.) No one will change the status quo unless you do o.

take it easy sister

this couple ain't the average conventional couple out there who can talk dirty but born again couple...so be careful

Re: ... by montezz(f): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2017
sasko:

take it easy sister

this couple ain't the average conventional couple out there but born again couple

undecided
Thats the reason I suggested they break off the norm. Born again no dey staff again? Deeper life pastors dey born pikin o. These ones no dey do at all not to mention making babies.
Re: ... by ABOKI9ja: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2017
montezz:

undecided
Thats the reason I suggested they break off the norm. Born again no dey staff again? Deeper life pastors dey born pikin o. These ones no dey do at all not to mention making babies.
nice one kiss kiss kiss
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2017
montezz:

undecided

the best bet for them is to fast and pray hard...lol
Re: ... by montezz(f): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
nice one kiss kiss kiss
U follow me come here ba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

60-yr-old Man Caught Making Love With 11-yr-old Girl (pics) / See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! / I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.