Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend (5390 Views)

My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Swish(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2005
Well, my cousin come over to stay in my city of residence two years ago and had a lovely young lady (who stays in my city)as his girlfreind. After he left...(you'll know what distance does to a relationship, don't we?). She broke up with him because he wasn't keeping in touch. I met her by chance (or whatever you might calling it) again somewhere. She great respect for me...which my cousin knew even when he was still around here. I called and told him about the meeting and he urged me to put in some good words for him, that he still had a thing for her. It happened that i had somethings i needed to sell and she had buyers for them. e became business partners. Now i did ask her what caused the break up for her (irreversable). In the course of this collabo i'm kinda looking at more that her marketing but her calmness, her polished manners and all the epitomes of feminine grace which
she possesses.
I don't want to seem like a "TRAITOR" or "BACKSTABBER". At the same time this lovely young lady just got it all upstairs. Should I just let things run naturally.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by hotangel2(f): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2005
I won't say don't Go there... But PLEASE don't GO THERE!...

I mean, it'll just be wrong. The girl would probably be thinking you're insane when u even tell her that you like her. Cos it's like, you're talking to her about your cousin, you're doing business with her, then you say, you like her.[i] She would be thinking in her mind.... "is the person that would be my inlaw if i was with hhis cousin", plus.. she would also be thinking u take her for a cheap commodity. She just left ur cousin, and because She offered to help with ur business, u feel u can make use of her.... to pleasure urself. [/i]If the girl is reasonable and has good manners [like u say she does].. i'm sure those r mainly wat she'll think of when u say u like her.

Just try and get over this feeling, it's probably just her outward appearance and some characters that u like. (well that's all u need to like right?)... Anyways, my point is that... U shouldn't go for your cousin's girl.. esp when your cousin is saying you should talk to her on his behalf. Plus the girl, is she showing any signs that she likes you?

If the girl prolly tells u that she likes u and stuff.... then that's a diff case.. because both of you're gon be the one that are doing the "liking".

Anyways.. just try to get over this feeling. Seems to me like.. u havent even battled your feelings yet.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Odeku(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2005
Looser, get your own girl and leave your cousin ex alone. that is insulting for you to even consider her.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Swish(m): 12:42am On Dec 05, 2005
these nuts, odeku.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Oracle(m): 12:57am On Dec 05, 2005
hot-angel:

She would be thinking in her mind.... "is the person that would be my inlaw if i was with hhis cousin", plus.. she would also be thinking u take her for a cheap commodity. She just left your cousin, and because She offered to help with your business, u feel u can make use of her.... to pleasure yourself.
Word hot angel
Odeku:

Looser, get your own girl and leave your cousin ex alone. that is insulting for you to even consider her.
He's right
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Swish(m): 12:59am On Dec 05, 2005
Who says i want to pleasure myself? do get carried away hottie.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Swish(m): 1:01am On Dec 05, 2005
Who says i want to pleasure myself? do get carried away hottie. Ex-girlfriend is the word, here.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Oracle(m): 1:07am On Dec 05, 2005
yeah but ur cousin still loves the girl
and if u do it u might never get on well with ur cousin
and that wouldnt be good just bcoz of a girl
leave her u can get another better girl believe me.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Swish(m): 1:14am On Dec 05, 2005
already have
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Oracle(m): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2005
well thatz great
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by sweetnini(f): 2:39am On Dec 11, 2005
Swish:

already have
nothing here to say then
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by christyne(f): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2005
Swish:

already have

Then y the feelings for ur cousin's ex? OLOJUKOKORO grin
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Swish(m): 1:37am On Dec 15, 2005
not to be rude or anything but these nu**
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Olorididan(m): 2:50am On Jan 12, 2006
ATTRACTION is a MUTHERF**KER... and many peeps don't know what U're dealing with, what it is and what to do till they've been there. I was once in Ur shoes! worse the attraction was so mutual it was CRAZIE!!! -and they were still together. What'd I do. I RAN! AVOIDED HIM/HER/THEM. And that was/is the only thing I told/tell myself... RUN!!! In fact I still run from her coz (tho they seperated now)- U know U've met chicks before U know U might not be able to control urselves!!

The situation may be different for U. With me everyone knew her with him. Soundz like that aint the case here. My advise- First check to see if its mutual... if it is then ask yourself all the other questions... if they check out... FEEL OUT UR COUSIN..... THEN take it from there...... It aint easy but good luck... undecided
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Swish(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2006
Shisssh..after all this while there's someone who doesn't see me as an "Olojukokoro" and all that. Olori, well thanks jare but i've layed out of the feelings. Telling my cousin would be out of it 'cos he still got it all for her. But i've moved on though. One needs people like you in here, you know.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by eveseh(f): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2006
Swish:

Shisssh, after all this while there's someone who doesn't see me as an "Olojukokoro" and all that. Olori, well thanks jare but i've layed out of the feelings. Telling my cousin would be out of it 'because he still got it all for her. But i've moved on though. One needs people like you in here, you know.

grin grin kiss kiss
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by thimbook2(m): 2:50am On May 02, 2011
@swish
yeh, that's the point of a lotta pple's "participation" here now; to bash ur brains in with no often with no sensible answers for ur enquiries, suggestions to direct u or feeling/thots for ur predicament, well, who gives tha F whether u fff/ing ur cozins gf sef?!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Cousin's Ex-Girlfriend by Jellitah: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
FINDER'S KEEPERS JARE. EVEN IF THEY WERE MARRIED. . . YOUR GODS MUST HAVE USED HIM AS A POINT OF CONTACT FOR BOTH OF YOU. . . . if the feeling is mutual. . .go for it! BY GOD. . .CUT OFF FROM THAT FRIEND. . . .ESPECIALLY IF HE IS A NIGERIAN MAN!!!!!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Your Career Or Home: Which Comes First? / Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky. / What Changes Have You Noticed in You After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.