Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

3 Ultimate Guides To Review Your Blog / Website Professionally - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Ultimate Guides To Review Your Blog / Website Professionally (500 Views)

Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ultimate Guides To Review Your Blog / Website Professionally by Chalatanace(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Most websites / blogs interface are based on what their owner likes, what is commonly used or what they believe their users should like. No matter how hard a webmaster or blogger try to give the best User Interface and User Experience to it’s users, there is always a point which the UI or UX is lagging behind.

Majorly, there are three things to consider while creating a website frontend design and if those things are approached well, your users should have the best User experience

1. Responsivility grin – This simply means how your website / blog front end design behaves on different device, screen, etc. If your website or blog automatically adjust itself so as to fit the user’s device, its considered to be responsive. If yours is not, trying laying your hands on Twitter Bootstrap.

2. Size / Requests: The size of your website or blog is determined by how many requests it made. Requests a website can make includes loading external js, CSS, images, etc. If your website is making request, it simply means before your website can load correctly, it needs to utilize files from an external server and hereby increasing the page size and load time.

READ: 10 things every Tech geek must do in 2017
3. Content is king

3 STEPS TO REVIEW YOUR BLOG OR WEBSITE LIKE A PRO

STEP 1

Before you can decide to make a website or blog public regardless of its content, you must make sure it is Responsive. In this century, mobile are taking over desktop browser and to keep yourself in the game, you’ve got to make your website or blog responsive.

To check for a website or blog responsibility status, you can easily use your Desktop chrome browser. Navigate to the site then right click and select Inspect Element option. You can then proceed by dragging the console either to the left or to the right meanwhile you should take note of the width appearing on the top left hand side of the console.

3 Ultimate Guides To Review Your Blog / Website Professionally
Checking URL with Responsinator
Alternatively, if you don’t want to go through that stress, go to Responsinator and input your site URL and then sit back and watch the magic. Responsinator can show you how your site looks on about 16 device but compared to the Google Chrome method which you can check for any size.

READ: 10 Awesome Online Tools Every Blogger Must Use
Is your website responsive? If yes, proceed to step 2.

STEP 2

Analyze the URL to make sure its lite as possible and not no unnecessary request are made. There are thousand of online tool to check this, including pingdom, etc but I’ll recommend GTMetrix because it provides full details, its free and its customizable (changing of area, browser, Adblock feature, etc).

3 Ultimate Guides To Review Your Blog / Website Professionally
Checking URL with GTMetrix
After analyzing with GTMetrix and the result have been displayed, the next thing is to start checking the error and their solutions online. (If you have issues, you can contact me too).

STEP 3

This is the more or less the most important step. No matter how responsive your URL might be, content is always the king. You might be asking yourself that how do I check my content, it’s easier than you thought but takes time.

Have you heard about Criticue? It’s a wonderful network where you get real people (bloggers or webmasters) to review your site but you have to review a site first so you get a point then someone can review you too. When you join this networks, fill up the necessary things and you might even decide to ask “How are my contents? How do I improve them?”. You’ll get honest reviews that can either break your heart or cheer you up. All reviews are manually approved by moderators of the network.

https://brainslodge.com/blog-website-review/
Re: 3 Ultimate Guides To Review Your Blog / Website Professionally by ipreach: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
ok
Re: 3 Ultimate Guides To Review Your Blog / Website Professionally by vanemciver(f): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Please, anything about 404 errors and other technical issues concerning blogs/ websites?...Some posts on my website have refused to open after I launched the website on Sunday night. Please do help me out, not sure of what to do.
Re: 3 Ultimate Guides To Review Your Blog / Website Professionally by Nurulnaas(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
vanemciver:

Please, anything about 404 errors and other technical issues concerning blogs/ websites?...Some posts on my website have refused to open after I launched the website on Sunday night. Please do help me out, not sure of what to do.
erm well it might be your server is down or unable to handle that rquest. As The HTTP 404 (Not Found) Error means that the webpage you were trying to reach could not be found on the server. It us most likely a. Kind of Client-side Error which means that either the page has been removed or moved and the URL was not changed accordingly, or that you typed in the URL incorrectly if you deleted your post then you will need it to serve a content Deleted Fixes you can use premium toast seo to do that if you don't have the plugin I can help you with 1

(1) (Reply)

Web Developers And Creative Graphic Artists Needed[full-time] / How To Make Your Facebook Page Go Viral , And Increase Sales / Bring Your Css And Html Question Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.