Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees (4494 Views)

15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists / Syrian Refugees Rescued Nigerian From Fire! / Fleeing Refugees From The U.S. Walk Freely Into Arms Of Canadian Police(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by annunaki2(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

Oh really. We saw how Jesus and the Bible inspired the pastor to carry out a terrorist attack in benin recently

I challenge you to quote one single verse in the bible were Jesus carried out a terror attack and I will give at least a hundred instances were Muhammed carried out terror attacks both in the quoran and sahih hadiths.
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
annunaki2:

I challenge you to quote one single verse in the bible were Jesus carried out a terror attack and I will give at least a hundred instances were Muhammed carried out terror attacks both in the quoran and sahih hadiths.

Muhammad fought wars as commanded by God and not terror attacks. Btw, the pastor got motivated by Jesus and the Bible hence his move to bomb a whole church which christians call house of God. Smh!

Terrorist Christians everywhere
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

Oh really. We saw how Jesus and the Bible inspired the pastor to carry out a terrorist attack in benin recently

Keep foolish yourself like ur brother @Empiree.. cheesy
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

Muhammad fought wars as commanded by God and not terror attacks. Btw, the pastor got motivated by Jesus and the Bible hence his move to bomb a whole church which christians call house of God. Smh!

You would do better if you can al least show us the peraon killed by Jesus or His apostles. Dont worry, continue to support evil. Ur mum, father or kids may be next victim. Only them you wil start feeling what others who are victims of Islamic terrorism are feeling. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
annunaki2:

The guy was a known islamic hate preacher and he had been investigated in the past. Even ollah2 knows that 99.99% of terrorists attacks are carried out by muslims who get their inspiration from mohammed and the quoran.

Another Muslim terrorist arrested today in Belgium trying to smashed a crowd of people walking in the street with his car. IsIs new strategy is Knife and car. Very easy to obtain a knife. cheesy Europe in trouble. Who is who my brother. undecided
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by annunaki2(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

Yes we know it was Allah that commanded mohammed to terrorise the tribes around him and force them to worship him(quoran 8:39) this is no different from what isis and boko haram are doing today. Why do you moderate muslims shamelessly deny the modern day soldiers of Allah?

2 Likes

Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by annunaki2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
plappville:

Another Muslim terrorist arrested today in Belgium trying to smashed a crowd of people walking in the street with his car. IsIs new strategy is Knife and car. Very easy to obtain a knife. cheesy Europe in trouble. Who is who my brother. undecided

It will get to a stage when the western world will get sick of being politically correct and will come out aggressively against Islam and muslims. It's reaching a tipping point and the likes of Le pen, trump and other leaders who understand the Islamic agenda will come out boldly to confront it.
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
plappville:

We all saw how your christian terrorist attacked a mosque last month in Canada. He killed several people before he was arrested. Christian terrorist everywhere
Spits!
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
annunaki2:

Yes we know it was Allah that commanded mohammed to terrorise the tribes around him and force them to worship him(quoran 8:39) this is no different from what isis and boko haram are doing today. Why do you moderate muslims shamelessly deny the modern day soldiers of Allah?

Yes, God commanded him to fight a war for him. He wasn't the only prophet that fought wars for God.
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
annunaki2:

It will get to a stage when the western world will get sick of being politically correct and will come out aggressively against Islam and muslims. It's reaching a tipping point and the likes of Le pen, trump and other leaders who understand the Islamic agenda will come out boldly to confront it.

Dumb fvuck and bigot like you aren't talking about Christianity agenda when you invade their lands. You invaded Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Libya et al killed their leaders yet it's the Muslims agenda.

Smart people knows the hidden agenda you are carrying out. Christianity breeds terrorism
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
plappville:

You would do better if you can al least show us the peraon killed by Jesus or His apostles. Dont worry, continue to support evil. Ur mum, father or kids may be next victim. Only them you wil start feeling what others who are victims of Islamic terrorism are feeling. angry

Your generation may be the next victims to horrendous attacks from anybody sane or not, perhaps you will begin feeling the heat others feel to Christianity terrorism. I spit on your bigoted and terrorist soul. It's all over you. From your pm, to comments to threads. A full blooded bigot and terrorist. Spits on your soul once again
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

Your generation may be the next victims to horrendous attacks from anybody sane or not, perhaps you will begin feeling the heat others feel to Christianity terrorism. I spit on your bigoted and terrorist soul. It's all over you. From your pm, to comments to threads. A full blooded bigot and terrorist. Spits on your soul once again

Hahaha, See pains ooo shocked E pain am die grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
annunaki2:

Exactly!
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

Yes, God commanded him to fight a war for him. He wasn't the only prophet that fought wars for God.

Which god? The moon god called allah? cheesy

The last time i checked. The only true God is the God of Israel. He said This:

Exodus 3:15 ►
God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' "This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation.

Where is allah in this verse? The one true God said He should be called the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob from generation to generation. À JAMAIS ! ! Is this how You call Him? Can you call him the God of Isaac and Jacob?

Muhammed has deceived you... cry

Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

Dumb fvuck and bigot like you aren't talking about Christianity agenda when you invade their lands. You invaded Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Libya et al killed their leaders yet it's the Muslims agenda.

Smart people knows the hidden agenda you are carrying out. Christianity breeds terrorism

Show us where He killed in the name of Jésus. If you cannot hid urself like ur FELLOW NL Muslim's. You think you are making any sense in trying to lie. Shame.
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
plappville:

Which god? The moon god called allah? cheesy

The last time i checked. The only true God is the God of Israel. He said This:

Exodus 3:15 ►
God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' "This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation.

Where is allah in this verse? The one true God said He should be called the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob from generation to generation. À JAMAIS ! ! Is this how You call Him? Can you call him the God of Isaac and Jacob?

Muhammed has deceived you... cry

I never knew God spoke in English. Quoting a story book called bible that has been edited like a spiderman book as a yardstick to prove a point. Btw, which God are u talking about ? The jesus that died alongside two other thieves on the cross?

Or the one that said

Exodus 20:4-5

You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Jesus decieved you
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
plappville:

Show us where He killed in the name of Jésus. If you cannot hid urself hid urself FELLOW NL Muslim's. You think you are making any sense in trying to lie. Shame.

He didn't only kill in the name of Jesus. He read the bible and followed other priests before carrying out his attacks. Christianity terrorism stinks
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

I never knew God spoke in English. Quoting a story book called bible that has been edited like a spiderman book as a yardstick to prove a point. Btw, which God are u talking about ? The jesus that died alongside two other thieves on the cross?

Or the one that said

Exodus 20:4-5

You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Jesus decieved you

The bible was edited yet the pages Muhammad used to tagged himself are not edited? See that you Muslims are not smart enough? cheesy

Let me school you about Islam. Go and read about the SATANIC verse that was deleted from the Quran. Then come back and talk to me.

Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
plappville:

The bible was edited yet the pages Muhammad used to tagged himself are not edited? See that you Muslims are not smart enough? cheesy

Let me school you about Islam. Go and read about the SATANIC verse that was deleted from the Quran. Then come back and talk to me.

I'm wondering why u didn't counter the Exodus chapter I quoted for you. Its obvious you have been worshiping Ceaser borgia.

Perhaps, you wonder why there are different versions of the bible. Loads for Satanic verses were in it but we're removed still didn't change the evil the storybook entails.
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

I'm wondering why u didn't counter the Exodus chapter I quoted for you. Its obvious you have been worshiping Ceaser borgia.

Perhaps, you wonder why there are different versions of the bible. Loads for Satanic verses were in it but we're removed still didn't change the evil the storybook entails.

Who is worshiping idol u that worship the black stone (kaaba) in Mecca grin

Muhammad Used the Torah.

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:
The Jews came to Allah’s Apostle and mentioned to him that a man and a lady among them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah’s Apostle said to them, "What do you find in the Torah regarding the Rajam?" They replied, "We only disgrace and flog them with stripes." ‘Abdullah bin Salam said to them, "You have told a lie the penalty of Rajam is in the Torah." They brought the Torah and opened it. One of them put his hand over the verse of the Rajam and read what was before and after it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift up your hand." Where he lifted it there appeared the verse of the Rajam. So they said, "O Muhammad! He has said the truth, the verse of the Rajam is in it (Torah)." Then Allah’s Apostle ordered that the two persons (guilty of illegal sexual intercourse) be stoned to death, and so they were stoned, and I saw the man bending over the woman so as to protect her from the stones. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 82, Number 825)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The people of the Scripture (Jews) used to recite the Torah in Hebrew and they used to explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Do not believe the people of the Scripture or disbelieve them, but say:-- We believe in Allah and what is revealed to us." (2.136) (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 12)
Here Muhammad affirms that he believes in the Scriptures which the Jews were reciting, much like he did on another occasion:

Your false prophet Used the Bible. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
plappville:

Who is worshiping idol u that worship the black stone (kaaba) in Mecca grin

Muhammad Used the Torah.

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar:
The Jews came to Allah’s Apostle and mentioned to him that a man and a lady among them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah’s Apostle said to them, "What do you find in the Torah regarding the Rajam?" They replied, "We only disgrace and flog them with stripes." ‘Abdullah bin Salam said to them, "You have told a lie the penalty of Rajam is in the Torah." They brought the Torah and opened it. One of them put his hand over the verse of the Rajam and read what was before and after it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift up your hand." Where he lifted it there appeared the verse of the Rajam. So they said, "O Muhammad! He has said the truth, the verse of the Rajam is in it (Torah)." Then Allah’s Apostle ordered that the two persons (guilty of illegal sexual intercourse) be stoned to death, and so they were stoned, and I saw the man bending over the woman so as to protect her from the stones. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 82, Number 825)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The people of the Scripture (Jews) used to recite the Torah in Hebrew and they used to explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Do not believe the people of the Scripture or disbelieve them, but say:-- We believe in Allah and what is revealed to us." (2.136) (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 12)
Here Muhammad affirms that he believes in the Scriptures which the Jews were reciting, much like he did on another occasion:

Your false prophet Used the Bible. grin cheesy

It took you donkey years to hit back with this. Sorry,.I don't do Hadiths.
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017

"I brought a milk-producing camel to Al-Madinah during the life time of Allah's Messenger. After I sold it, I said to myself, ‘I will meet that man (Muhammad) and hear from him.’ So I passed by him while he was walking between Abu Bakr and 'Umar, and I followed them until they went by a Jewish man, who was reading from an open copy of the Tawrah. He was mourning a son of his who was dying and who was one of the most handsome boys. The Messenger of Allah asked him (the father), <I ask you by He Who has sent down the Tawrah, do you not find the description of me and my advent in your Book?>
He nodded his head in the negative. His son said, ‘Rather, yes, by He Who has sent down the Tawrah! We find the description of you and your advent in our Book. I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that you are the Messenger of Allah.’
The Prophet said (to the Companions),
<Stop the Jew (the father) from (taking care of) your brother (in Islam).> (Tafsir Ibn Kathir on Sura 7:157;

Muhammed wanted the Jews to recognize his prophethood. He wanted to personally know if The Torah could be used to verify his false prophetic mission. Muhammed was clearly ignorant of the contents of the Holy Bible that was why He persistently asked the Jews.
As you can See, He used the same bible you Muslims condemn to wrongly justify his mission.

Drôle Mohamet cheesy
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

It took you donkey years to hit back with this. Sorry,.I don't do Hadiths.

It can take a century what matters is that your prophet will be exposed. I do this when am chanced. You can't pressurise me to reply u. I do it at my own convenient time tongue
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
plappville:

It can take a century what matters is that your prophet will be exposed. I do this when am chanced. You can't pressurise me to reply u. I do it at my own convenient time tongue

Same way your prophet and storybook is been exposed
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Khalid Masood the London Terrorist. A Muslim man, Married to a Pakistani woman. He goto converted to Islam. And became radical. He was a body builder before. It would have been better for him if he had not embraced Islam . Now he has gone to collect his 72 virgins too. cheesy

Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

Same way your prophet and storybook is been exposed

My bible told me that Muhammad will come and that He will become the tool Satan will use to deceive and destroy the world.
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
plappville:

My bible told me that Muhammad will come and that He will become the tool Satan will use to deceive and destroy the world.

The bible is synonymous with spiderman storybook.

All tales
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alexandre Bissonnette is a Christian terrorist that attacked a Quebec mosque lately killing 6 people and wounding several others. He often reads his Bible and follows notable priests on Facebook.
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:
Alexandre Bissonnette is a Christian terrorist that attacked a Quebec mosque lately killing 6 people and wounding several others. He often reads his Bible and follows notable priests on Facebook.

Hahaha, try harder next time. If A terrorist is not Muslim. He must be one who is fed up of Muslims. He might have had enough of the Arabs fleeing to His country and commiting terroristhe attacks, raping blond hair gils etc. So He decided to act this way to revenge you. He is an Atheist. No matter how you try to twist it. Only Muslim's paint call Him a Christian. The rest of the World know he took revenge.

Alexandre Bissonnette has been accused of killing six people and wounding eight others in a “barbaric” massacre Sunday night at a Quebec City mosque, TVA News reports.

The 27-year-old entered the Centre Culturel Islamique de Quebec and opened fire with a rifle, shooting members of the mosque as they prayed, police and witnesses say.

He is in police custody and was being questioned Monday morning. He has been charged with six counts of first-degree murder and five counts of attempted murder, the Toronto Star reports.

Friends and those who knew him online said he had extreme political beliefs, but was not known to be violent. Eric Debroise said he called police after the shooting and told them Bissonnette is “very right and (an) ultra nationalist white supremacist,” the French-language newspaper Le Journal de Quebec reports. “He really liked Trump and had a permanent discontent with the left.”

Debroise said Bissonnette had cut ties with many friends recently, the newspaper reports. Bissonnette’s family told the newspaper they believe he fell under the influence of someone.

A second man, Mohamed el Khadir, a Moroccan immigrant also called Mohamed Belkhadir, was previously identified by authorities as a suspect. He was taken into custody near the mosque and questioned, but Quebec Provincial Police said in a tweet Monday afternoon that he is no longer considered to be a suspect. He is now being called a witness.

There is nothing like Christian terrorism. Jésus and his Apostles condemn are good example to look at. Muslims follow the footsteps of The first Terrorist that ever used the name "Allah" when killing. No other Prophet ever know ur alah. Keep living in brainwash. Arabia black raisin headed slave cheesy
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by plappville(f): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

The bible is synonymous with spiderman storybook.

All tales

Yet I have shown you how it has help ur Prophet by misinterpretating it to tag himself. If not for the bible. You will never know about the moon god aallah. Muhammad wouldn't have had something to count on.

Mohmmed used the bible to fabricate Islam. Thats why you have allah who was formally the Meccans moon god. allah kill u Muslims during hajj he loves drinking blood angry
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2017
plappville:

Hahaha, try harder next time. If A terrorist is not Muslim. He must be one who is fed up of Muslims. He might have had enough of the Arabs fleeing to His country and commiting terroristhe attacks, raping blond hair gils etc. So He decided to act this way to revenge you. He is an Atheist. No matter how you try to twist it. Only Muslim's paint call Him a Christian. The rest of the World know he took revenge.

There is nothing like Christian terrorism. Jésus and his Apostles condemn are good example to look at. Muslims follow the footsteps of The first Terrorist that ever used the name "Allah" when killing. No other Prophet ever know ur alah. Keep living in brainwash. Arabia black raisin headed slave cheesy

Lol. He is suddenly now an atheist. Wow!!
Re: Why Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Bahrain All =0 Refugees by ollah2: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2017
plappville:

Yet I have shown you how it has help ur Prophet by misinterpretating it to tag himself. If not for the bible. You will never know about the moon god aallah. Muhammad wouldn't have had something to count on.

Mohmmed used the bible to fabricate Islam. Thats why you have allah who was formally the Meccans moon god. allah kill u Muslims during hajj he loves drinking blood angry

You were there when Muhammad fabricated Islam with the bible. So much hate from a bigoted soul like you. It eats you deep inside hence nothing written on this forum from.you which isn't laced with hatred for Islam. If it makes you sleep well, continue but it doesn't change anything in real life.

So much blood for your jesus when the crusaders stormed various lands while spilling bloods in the name of jesus. Ur god thay died like a coward on the cross alongside crooks.

Are u done worshiping Ceaser Borgia?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africans Killing Somalis / The Average South African / Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.