Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 (1896 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Incusbus/succubus Demon, Spirit Husbands/wives As A Christian / Help! How Do You Remove A Succubus (spirit Wife) From Your Body / Succubus ..incubus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sorry it say I need do new post to continue .
I am worried now as you say I can sleep walk and lose whole day .. do it mean I sleep walk and men use me and I don't know ? The doors always are locked when I wake same as when go bed ... if I was out walking why I'm naked in my bed ?
It's a strange feeling it like anesthetic .. you feel self drift away but as go you feel touches but can't fight ... I will try any and all advise . Thank you
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Shossie(f): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jonadoyle:
I am worried now as you say I can sleep walk and lose whole day .. do it mean I sleep walk and men use me and I don't know ? The doors always are locked when I wake same as when go bed ... if I was out walking why I'm naked in my bed ?
It's a strange feeling it like anesthetic .. you feel self drift away but as go you feel touches but can't fight ... I will try any and all advise . Thank you
Where are you based? I think I can help
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Marvel1206: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hard to comprehend. Could you pls elaborate?

1 Like

Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Choi!

Harry potter things..... shocked
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'm in philippines
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
This was like 2 nd part as first posted and I tried reply but had message to do new post on it .. but first ok now .. it called succubus .. incubus
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Marvel1206: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jonadoyle:
This was like 2 nd part as first posted and I tried reply but had message to do new post on it .. but first ok now .. it called succubus .. incubus
Try to go through this link
www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife

He experienced the same thing as you. I don't know his current state tho. These kind of things are not easy to conquer. When you wake up at night, and you have such experience, plead the blood of Jesus on yourself. I really feel pity for you

1 Like

Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thank you I read through it quick for now ... it sounds similar yes but mine seem more violent .. all I read about them they not violent .. mine has bitten .. cut .. or something a little part of my nipp le , I pictured it because even it's gone only little sorbets there was not the pain you expect .. also it heal look perfect but little missing .
I could not do that nor a man I feel. So much happen I not put anything like the all
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Marvel1206: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Thank you I read through it quick for now ... it sounds similar yes but mine seem more violent .. all I read about them they not violent .. mine has bitten .. cut .. or something a little part of my nipp le , I pictured it because even it's gone only little sorbets there was not the pain you expect .. also it heal look perfect but little missing .
I could not do that nor a man I feel. So much happen I not put anything like the all

Sorry. God be with you.

When last have you had this experience?
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by sisisioge: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Babes, pls invest in a camera that will be on while you sleep. If there's any rat or human sucking what they shouldn't be sucking...you would know. If you slrep walk, you would know. Issue resolved.Sorry.
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
This morning .. I stay awake all night as not want sleep , as light happen I just get the light head as seem usual , I tried get up and drink but I could not I was aware I seem drift away then I wake naked again across bed not in normal way I really not know how long it takes then .. but my mind wakes good trying think what go on .. but it don't get answer , I'm still waiting response from mountain of fire see if they help .
Thank you
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Marvel1206: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jonadoyle:
This morning .. I stay awake all night as not want sleep , as light happen I just get the light head as seem usual , I tried get up and drink but I could not I was aware I seem drift away then I wake naked again across bed not in normal way I really not know how long it takes then .. but my mind wakes good trying think what go on .. but it don't get answer , I'm still waiting response from mountain of fire see if they help .
Thank you
And also, Try the camera thing
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by gazilion: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Thank you

Please, beloved Sister, I've sent you a PM! I was in MFM but now a pastor in Deeper Life Bible church. Please, send me your number, I will call and pray for you! I am feeling angry now at the devil. This Oppression must seize in Jesus name. Please stop going to any spiritualist to wash your body and see your unclothedness. You do not need to do that!! Jesus is the Answer!!! Please, very quickly, send me your number and I will call you. I also need to pray for your husband whenever he's back.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Ok update .. I done as some advise and the cams are in now ..I rent 5 for month but only 3 in ... could not put any outside as builders around would see .
One boy came install inside home 3 cam can see my bed .. front room and door in to home . 6 pm here now so if I can sleep it will record any happenings
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2017
gazilion:

Please, beloved Sister, I've sent you a PM! I was in MFM but now a pastor in Deeper Life Bible church. Please, send me your number, I will call and pray for you! I am feeling angry now at the devil. This Oppression must seize in Jesus name. Please stop going to any spiritualist to wash your body and see your unclothedness. You do not need to do that!! Jesus is the Answer!!! Please, very quickly, send me your number and I will call you. I also need to pray for your husband whenever he's back.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I really thank you for contact , sorry I only now see this message .. I am to ashamed to speak I'm happy in messages , not been spiritualist it was pastors from church , I not know if they was right or wrong in what they done to me to try cleanse me but as they are from church I followed the instructions as I am desperate to end this .
I hoping cams will show what is wrong end then can deal with it .. if not pastors say they will stay over nights until it ends .. I'm very unhappy for that to happen better I stay away at families
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by ElsonMorali: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Jonadoyle:

see a Catholic priest exorcist for exorcism, if you have a strong feeling of demonic possession.

Practically though, you may want to plant a camera in your room that has motion sensor, so that when you wake up from your sleep walking, you'll know exactly what went on.

There are lots of cheap spy cameras you can purchase for that.

Do that and lets know your finding.
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Cameras are now done thank you for advise to .... I am to ashamed now to go to more pastors or different church , it easy in messages to talk but to another and explain what happens is so humiliating .
I feel pastors that try help is new at dealing with this but they try , as long as prayers being done it help .
If cam not show problem then maybe I go catholic church and ask .
I'm confused and embarrassed and humiliated bad now
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2017
I replied your email .. thank you
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Janeyinspires(f): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Thank you

Hey dear,I've read your former thread.Here is a link to a site that can help you.I've read similar cases there.Jesus has already bought your freedom on the cross.Only BELIEVE....http://www.drintimacy.com
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by gazilion: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Cameras are now done thank you for advise to .... I am to ashamed now to go to more pastors or different church , it easy in messages to talk but to another and explain what happens is so humiliating .
I feel pastors that try help is new at dealing with this but they try , as long as prayers being done it help .

Honestly, this is a spiritual battle! Camera's may not catch anything!! Please, also there is no Holy Ghost Power in the Catholic Church.
Since you are in the Philippines, try calling the MFM or any other Genuine Pentecostal church. I am praying for you and believe this challenge will be over soon.
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by newdawn2017(f): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
No long story here, I myself ve experienced d@ b4 but not 2 d degree u ve.I discussed it with my Jehovah witness's bible teacher, I started studying d Bible in truth & spirit with them, I learnt how 2 communicate in prayer with d true God Yahweh, attended there Christian meetings & d@ has bn d end until 2day. Maximum guarantee if u search 4 Jehovah God wholeheartedly, he will let himself be found by u.

1 Like

Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
I hope cameras show ... I ca not do this much longer .
I do not know who to trust anymore I feel pastors here are using me , this site offer good advice .. I email mfm but nobody reply
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Marvel1206: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jonadoyle:
Very good dear
The camera is a good thing, now we await the results. Sleep peacefully and calmy
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Marvel1206: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jonadoyle:
I hope cameras show ... I ca not do this much longer .
I do not know who to trust anymore I feel pastors here are using me , this site offer good advice .. I email mfm but nobody reply
hope you didn't have any strange experience overnight?
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
It mid night here I have all lights on but can't sleep ... pastors not long leave but I feel so used by they ways
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Marvel1206: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jonadoyle:
It mid night here I have all lights on but can't sleep ... pastors not long leave but I feel so used by they ways
Put off the lights and sleep since you have your cameras. It's time you dealt with your fear issue
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Jonadoyle: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sorry it not let me reply emails any I messaged has my hotmail address this is enough
Talking with you make me realise I have to deal with this quick ... thanks all advise
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Sarang(f): 2:36am On Apr 02, 2017
newdawn2017:
No long story here, I myself ve experienced d@ b4 but not 2 d degree u ve.I discussed it with my Jehovah witness's bible teacher, I started studying d Bible in truth & spirit with them, I learnt how 2 communicate in prayer with d true God Yahweh, attended there Christian meetings & d@ has bn d end until 2day. Maximum guarantee if u search 4 Jehovah God wholeheartedly, he will let himself be found by u.

It's sure thing. Even Satan fears Jehovah.
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
gazilion:

Honestly, this is a spiritual battle! Camera's may not catch anything!! Please, also there is no Holy Ghost Power in the Catholic Church.
Since you are in the Philippines, try calling the MFM or any other Genuine Pentecostal church. I am praying for you and believe this challenge will be over soon.
Oga do not castigate another church or denomination simply because u want to promote your church and belief.... Exorcism stems from the Catholic church.... Get your facts right. Keep your belief to yourself and stop trying to pull others down. There re lots of MFM churches n pastors but not all can cast out a demon. Same is with the catholic church. Not all priests re blessed with the divine gift of being an exorcist. There are a lot of priests in d catholic church that do exorcism.
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2017
gazilion:

No holy ghost in catholic church but their is in MFM abi. Okpo
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by jaybeyblu: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wow, this is serious.. i never knew what succubus was till i watched an episode of haunted on the investigation reality channel.. to me it is your husband that needs the deliverance more, let me share the story;
The man was always sexually aroused while asleep, then a beautiful woman makes love to him in his dream and he really enjoyed it that he hid it from his wife. every night he said he looked forward to his experience in the dream. after some weeks, the demon began to get violent and possessive even attacking his wife with scratches when the man got intimate with his wife. he put up a night surveillance cam and what they showed on tv when the tape was played was really scary. it knocked down the lamp on the table and the man began to gasp for air like someone was strangling him. he got this strangulation attacks every night he becomes intimate with his wife that he had to tell her the truth.

Solution; they called a demonologist who used a sage, which is known to chase away dark energies from a space, and he said the only way the demon would leave is by will. they told the wife to take charge of her home telling the demon to leave her and her husband alone, they dont want it in their home, and the woman kept repeating it. they told the man also to tell the demon that he dosnt want it in their home and the man kept saying "I cant" after so much convincing he mustered the strength to tell the demon that it is not needed and it left their home. it was an intense session that even the camera crew man was attacked with scratches by the what-so-ever.

I strongly agree with the camera idea, you need to know what is happening, even if you cant see the "demon" but you can view your reactions during that time or any moving objects like your getting unclad etc.
also if your fears and suspicions are proven, any prayer or casting out to be done with both you and your husband present.
my take. good luck dear.
Re: Succubus .. Incubus . .. 2 by Acidosis(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
I've uncovered the main problem.

It got nothing to do with succubus or incubus.

This is plainly a case of sleepwalking.

Sleep medicine experts have successfully treated a rare case of a woman having sex with strangers while sleepwalking.

The behaviour had disrupted the lives of the woman and her partner. At night while asleep, the middle-aged sleepwalker – who lives in Australia and cannot be identified for reasons of confidentiality – left her house and had sexual intercourse with strangers. The behaviour continued for several months and the woman had no memory of her nocturnal activities

More...

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6540-sleepwalking-woman-had-sex-with-strangers/

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Own Way VS Nigeria Way On Marriage / Wife! Come In / Between Her Husband And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.