Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi (42717 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by ebosie11(f): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
I don't laugh faint here.Doctors in the house,I need resuscitation before I go die from the fainting

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/mmm-top-guider-chuddy-ugorji-takes.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by otitokoroleti: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
I dedicate dis FTC to the wise one wey no go put their money for inside ponz scam!
FUCCK U ALL EWU-GAMBIA WEY DEY PUT THEIR MONEY FOR INSIDE PONZI SCAM!
Food don land o! Superman7, BrutalJab, rejuvenation aka sats & the rest ponzi-investors, oya make una cum attack me as usual!
#iranu, mtcheew

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by soberdrunk(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
cheesy The return of 'Musanga'!! See as two of them don use people money fresh like Italian Turkey..........

Ps-I can bet my left kidney that these guys are not aware of this program and wont show up, its just another scammer trying to get rich quick using their names and pictures.......... angry

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by ESDKING: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
If this guy loves himself he should better stay back because, so many angry Nigerians are waiting for his arrival to do the needful on his head.

31 Likes

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Get this motherfucker arrested. Afterall, other ponzi schemes orginzers are cooling off in cells

23 Likes

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by chikasin4(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
T
Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by mazizitonene(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Realdeals(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lobatan! I doubt it will hold. They are testing the waters first.

2 Likes

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Somebody somewhere is sharpening his/her machete and pricing awka made...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
A pastor pioneering a ponzi scheme, and some Nigerians will still be die hard members of his church and defend him like their lives depends on it

I laugh at the gullibility of Christians undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by ponti93(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Part1, watch out for part 2...mmm scams nigerians again... grin shocked

1 Like

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Ra88: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol
Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
ebosie11:
I don't laugh faint here.Doctors in the house,I need resuscitation before I go die from the fainting

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/mmm-top-guider-chuddy-ugorji-takes.html?m=1
grin
Some greedy people will still fall for this as if the guy is using jazz undecided

MMM the normal thing for a bright business man would have being to pay off those who trusted in you by investing in the business in the first place.

Mtcheeew SMH

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by obailala(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
These guys get mind oo... So after all these they still get to show their face in public freely? shocked
Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by BrutalJab: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Where are those sets of morons that said he is in The Philippines with his wife

They said MMM is dead since last year, February they said it's about to die.

How many times will it die

Lemme go and honor my Order jare. Bunch of confuses mofos!

MMM IS BACK LIKE BUHARI!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by helphelp: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Where's EFCC when you need them though..

They should arrest these guys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by odimbannamdi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chuddy has distanced himself from the supposed event claiming that he is not aware of it.

Do you love these lovely men loafers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by damilareoye: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
The truth is MMM has been given a damage blow and nobody want to invest in it again. Am very sure the pastor tag on the person invited is to convince people of its legit but believe me, in this situation that can't work.

If chuddy want to resuscitate the scheme, why can't he be paying people with his money cheesy, i mean, the exorbitant amount he has generated for himself over the years. That is pretty difficult right?

Exactly the same way it is difficult for investors.

2 Likes

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
I hope Nigerians hve learned. . .
Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by DollarAngel(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
One thing must kill a man either Trying, risking or been Rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by ALAYORMII: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
People still dey do MMM??

Anyway some people neva learn

1 Like

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Jalubarika(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
That first one never do you bro?
You're the reason Y fishes for 3rd Mainland Bridge dey happy recently
Students dropped out of schools courtesy of you
Homes broken among many others courtesy of you
I know many would still fall victim of this scam.
Govt should storm the venue, arrest the Gulder or which beer him call himself.

3 Likes

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by IMASTEX: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Don't you get tired about MMM news. I wonder the fear
Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
lol
Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Vickiweezy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
And some gullie zombies will still defend him + MMM and fall for this new format involving a Pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Tazdroid(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
What are they resuscitating?

How many people get money for transport to V.I?

Wetin I dey talk, na everybodi wey do MMM dey Lagos?!

So pesin go gada d small money wey e dey manage, carry am travel come "resuscitate" MMM?

IT APPYAS DEY DON KOLO

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
can this be real. they prefer cheap hotels in ikeja, do u know how much the banquet hall in eko hotel cost?
Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by frisky2good(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why does MMM need resuscitation when they claim it is still functioning?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by whirlwind7(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
grin

Even with all this online noise against it, lots of people out there are still going to put their money in it. There's always an endless supply of mugus out there, and this MMM guider knows it.
Many will quietly and secretly "reinvest" in it, just so nobody will mock them when they get ripped off a second time.

Meanwhile, I don't think we've got any law that outrightly make ponzi schemes illegal. I'm quite certain this Chuddy fellow knows it and is also getting good legal advice.
Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by Koolking(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
MMM participants be like...best time to get my money back

Lemme go sharpen my machetes...my 2016 GH is assured before the conference start.

1 Like

Re: See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
obailala:
These guys get mind oo... So after all these they still get to show their face in public freely? shocked
It is called Moku Mogbe Modaran grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape / Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.