Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). (548 Views)

Some Of The "Satanic" And "Occultic" Teachings Of SCIENTOLOGY. / What Is Your Purpose, And Your Groups' Purposes? (scientology] / The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). by oaroloye(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
SHALOM!

The Human Mind thinks in images made of Spiritual Energy called FACSIMILES.

The Western Educational System deliberately teaches children to lose the ability to perceive their own thoughts as IMAGES, but rather to THINK IN WORDS. Which is clumsy and inaccurate.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

THE MIND IS CAPABLE OF CREATING FACSIMILES ON EACH AND ANY OF THE LEVELS OF EXISTENCE. However, it requires Spiritual Energy to do so.

BELIEFS require the least Spiritual Energy to create. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING the most.

Do you understand that THOUGHTS can be created that are PHYSICAL ENERGIES and PHYSICAL OBJECTS?

Attaining the Spiritual Energy level to do THAT, AND MORE, should be your GOAL. (Why isn't it?)

Spiritual Energy is fed to every living thing every moment of their life, from Beyond Heaven.

This Energy must be used to KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, or else it STAGNATES. As soon as that happens, HOSTILE SPIRIT BEINGS consistent with the Biblical description of "DEVILS" become able to REMOVE it from us, and make it their own.

They do this to us every day, maintaining our energy at about 1% of what it should be.

That is why most Humans have no "SUPERNATURAL POWERS."

FACSIMILES are EXACT REPLICAS of Objects and Entities that we perceive. To understand what we perceive, conceive, or recall, our Conscious Mind MUST SYNCHRONIZE EXACTLY with the VIBRATIONS within the FACSIMILES it creates.

The more it synchronizes, the more that object or entity is UNDERSTOOD.

MEDITATION is therefore the attempt to synchronize the Conscious Mind with the VIBRATIONS of the FACSIMILES being MEDITATED UPON.

A TOOL of MEDITATION involves SOLVING difficult Problems by CHANGING THE FACTORS THEREOF, while KEEPING its UNDERLYING PRINCIPLES.

This Tool is called THE COMPARABLE MULTITUDE.

It is used by changing the factors of a Problem until it is UNDERSTOOD WELL ENOUGH to be SOLVED.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda ]
Re: The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). by dryakson(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). by oaroloye(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
SHALOM!

dryakson:
Came about your post last night. Believe me I read all the post above this one. I'M fascinated with Meditation.
Pls can you help me with the process of meditation?
Meditation of peace of mind, gratefulness, feelings of abundance etc.
Thanks in anticipation

THERE ARE SEVERAL TYPES OF MEDITATION, FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES.

The one that I am particular about is the one which GOD Taught MOSES.
Re: The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). by ScienceWatch: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2017
It is instructive to note that the doctrines of SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY was birthed from a total HOAX/FICTION but the doctrines are DEMONIC AND DARKLY OCCULTIC.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is a HOAXER. Hoaxers know they they deceive because deceiving fills them with a joyful feeling of power and superiority.

FAKE pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has repeatedly stated, " I tell people up-front, that I am a Born Again, Full-Gospel, Pentecostal Christian, I believe also in Teachings from NAGUALISM, SCIENTOLOGY, and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY."

There's plenty of evidence that Scientology is a violent coercive group. Scientology uses deception and social pressure - and sometimes, threats, extortion, and physical restraint - to coerce compliance from participants. Individual Scientologists face different amounts of coercion and respond differently to that coercion, but the coercion has been a consistent, destructive presence in Scientology, around the world and across decades. Policies directing this coercion are widely discussed on the internet, and stories of those who have faced it are legion.

Yes - Scientology is fraudulent and deceptive through and through - and that's true even though many individual Scientologists believe what they tell others about it and believe that it has benefitted them personally. Scientology lies about every aspect of the organization, claiming it's expanding when it's shrinking, claiming it's scientific when it's been disproven, claiming extraordinary success rates that are contradicted by a simple examination of their results. Many intelligent Scientologists with the best of intentions continue to promote Scientology; their sincerity does not change the fact that they have been lied to.

(1) (Reply)

Give Instance(s) It Couldn't Have Been Coincidence But God Answered A Prayer / Please, Help! / Seed Of Destiny 20-09-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.