Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2132121 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ghettochild(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Waiting for d next update ooo dear son of thunder
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Seancodedprosper: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Afterall my effort to comment on this post since you start it but all was in vain,Now am able to comment due to Login problem...
The son of shangonic DarousMart..
Abeg ride on..
This is seancoded...
I dey feel You even the Intro....
But pls welcome me with a post
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nike is your doom or rather your nightmare in broad daylight
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Eberechi24(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
KARMA issa baitch, darous isn't gonna escape it. TBM, You are good at what you are doing, well-done sir.
mention me when you start another story

am sorry for loss of your brother. mycondolence
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Eberechi24:
KARMA issa baitch, darous isn't gonna escape it.
TBM, You are good at what you are doing, well-done sir.

mention me when you start another story

am sorry for loss of your brother. mycondolence
thanx o. Will surely do
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emperorblog(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
read more interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emperorblog(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
read more interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nice update blessed, my mind still tells me dt Nike is not referring to d boys paternity
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by alaboski(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
nice update tho.. keep up the good work..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bestie93(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nice update #Theblessedman. Your story is the best.

Anyhow shaa Shango boy must scale through.... God of thunger go strike Nike
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by HazardMan(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by youngfresh023: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2018
TBM if i dont commend you there wont be election in 2019
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by somuba(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tbm this one Don pass seasonal movie. more mb yo your line
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Gody05(m): 2:30am On Apr 29, 2018
hmmm, mmmmm, *clearing my throat* I think almost all the bestowed language 'english' words have been used to qualify you but that won't stop me from adding mine, TBM, u are the truly the heir of shango olukoso,akata yeri yeri, inaa loju, inaa lenu. You are Darious, king in the North, First of his kind and the Pussies Slayer. You are fantastically fantastic, you are mathematical and Pythagorasly a genius writer. Mehn, if a Nollywood producer can get his hands on this piece of gold, its surely gonna be a blockbuster. Baba, you are too good. Your enemies lives don parallelogram... Bravo

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emerald18(f): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
am anxiously waiting for the d day... more wisdom to you @TheBlessedMAN
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by showgolee(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2018
can't wait cheesy cheesy
may 29th day of unraveling grin grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gabi98(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2018
TBM, Today na May 1, you suppose welcome us into new month with an update na. oya baba do the needful
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olawrite: 2:25pm On May 02, 2018
My dear sango boy,today is wednessday na....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by carpmam: 6:32pm On May 02, 2018
Baba today na Wednesday now,waiting anxiously for the update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:14am On May 03, 2018
125. COUNTLESS.

"He who exercises no
forethoughts but
makes light of his
opponents is sure
to be captured by
them. Moreso, it’s very
important to
properly assess
your opponents
without prejudice
or assumption or you might end up in a state of regret." Had I done just exactly as stated in the quote above, Adenike, the younger sister of the love of my life, would not have been able to snatch away my only chance at a happy life with Adejoke.

Take a thornful seat and listen attentively as I tell you how it all went down.

I can't even begin to remember the last time I had sex with anybody. Although considering my past reputation as a lothario, you might find it difficult to believe, but thats the blatant truth.

Right from the day I'd started seeing Adejoke, I've never had any type of intercourse with any woman, even her gan self is not left out in this regard and the reason is very simple and not far fetched.
The only thing stronger than my cravings for sex has been my love for this one special girl called Adejoke. Am In Love with her!

Besides that, intelligence, that they say is an admirable trait in a woman, I already found in Adejoke.
Good character and understanding can also be seen in everything she does.
She relates well with my mother and siblings and my entire relatives always cherish her whenever a gathering brought us all together.

So tell me how and why I shouldn't sell my grandparents to ritualist just in the name of making her happy?.

This are the reasons why not having sex for ages since dating her felt like no or little sacrifice to me.

Although there was a day, when, you know, my body was craving for sex badly, I had asked her to let us make love, but she had told me explicitly to wait till our wedding night. I don't really buy into that primitive ideology but remembering my solemn promise to always make her happy, I'd accented to it. And if waiting for a few more weeks is all what its going to take before my Moses can login to her cannan land, then so be it. Afterall, she's worth everything and when I say everything, it means my life is included.

Just two more weeks to officially becoming Mr and Mrs, the preparations from both families have increased immensely. The venue(s), i.e, the church where the wedding will take place and the exortic hall for the reception have already been booked.

Jide, who has now become like a friend to Joke too, alongside a guy named Bosun from Joke's family have been imposed with the task of making arrangements for a popular hip-hop artist to perform at the reception.

Lewis, one of my rich friends and because of our equal heights and stature has been choosen as my best man. Jide would have fitted right in that position but the clause of being a married man hindered him from being able to.

My late dad's family and my mum's could be seen at my big mansion doing everything in their power to make the occassion of my birthday and wedding a memorable one. So without mincing words any longer, everyone was eagerly looking forward to the D-day.

On one fateful sultry afternoon, on my way home from office, I went to Joke's house, where Nike and Chris now lives together with Joke.
I had gone there in the name of spending some quality times with them as I've usually done dating back to their mother's burial day.

I got there around 4:30pm and after parking my car outside her gate, I walked into the compound and then straight to the sitting room. I felt a certain amount of inexpressible joy and happiness when I saw Chris, my two years old son sleeping soundlessly on the couch.

Barely seconds later, Nike ambled into the sitting room and she made me believe she was happy to see me with the warm smile that ensued on her beautiful face the moment she spotted me.

She proceeded to give me a warm embrace and after a few seconds, I asked of her sister.

"she just went out to meet with the wedding planner." She replied with a convincing look.

"wait, why's she meeting with the wedding planner again? I thought everything is being handled faultlessly." I cooed after remembering how our wedding planner have promised us beyond words that she will handle everything perfectly.

"hmm...I think its my sister that called to see her. Have you called her?"

"yes I did. But not reachable..." I answered and sat down on the couch opposite the sleeping Chris. Nike then walk briskly towards the freezer and came back secs later with a bottle of Baileys and a drinking cup. She placed both on the table before me and ambled towards the adjacent cushion.

"serve yourself..." She said and sat down. She then picked a book from the arm-rest of the sofa and got busy with it.

Taking a longful look at the encryptions on the book cover, I read out the title;

"The Dog Attendant by TheBlessedMAN."

I poured myself a cupfull of the Baileys and took a long sip.

I returned my gaze to her engrossed face and began to rack my brains for a way to pour out what has been disturbing my mind to her.

I coughed gently and saw that she was fully captured in the contents of the novel and I saw that as an opportunity to begin a conversation that will hopefully lead to whats been bothering me.

Dropping the cup on the table, I shifted my bottocks forward on the sofa and said, "that must be a very interesting novel."

She ducked the novel aside and released a smile. "I tell you eh...the author na one chronic writer...I don't even know how to describe him gan self...and yes, its very interesting..." She reclined back on the sofa and resumed to reading the book.

"erm...Nike..." I called slowly and softly.

"yes?..." She answered with a questioning tone.

"have been wanting to ask you this...but I just don't want you taking it the wrong way..." I paused to contemplate on how best to proceed. She dropped the book on her laps and focused her gaze on me expectantly.
"when you said, your mum has told you everything, please what do you mean by that word?" I folded my arms across my chest and wait for her reply.

She grinned with a scoff and positioned her legs on top of eachother.
"before I can answer that, first, I want to ask you this..."

"ok. Go on..." I prepared myself for whatever question she might have for me.

"when I came to your house to have sex with you, what kind of person do you think I am?"

I know that is a trivial question, but the fact that she's asking me that, two weeks to the wedding was what got me worried. She noticed the worriness and laughed.
"com'on, its just a question..."

"erm...I.." I stuttered and she took a squinted look at my face. "I, think you're an amazing woman..."

"and?"

"and what?"

"and what else?" She sounded eager to hear me talk.

"erm...and a...a, I don't know. I just know that you're no ordinary woman." I remarked elusively not wanting to shoot myself on the foot. When dealing with people like her, you have to be extra careful.

"hmm...its quite liberating to hear that...well, I'll answer your question..." She paused to think for a while. Then smiled and continued. "to tell you the truth, I was hurt. I came to your house to have sex with you, and I know fully well that we both enjoyed it...I was even ready to make you mine forever after that sex. I was prepared to do battle with my sister over you, but how did you treated me after then?..like I'm, like am a piece of junk....you never cared about my feelings...and it...it..." She struggled to fight back the tears already weiling in her eyes.

At that moment, I was able to realise the sorrow she has been nursing. I instantly hated myself for causing her such pains. I've done a lot of horrible things in the past and now someone else is hurting from it.

"you acted as if nothing happened." She finally continued. "You treated me as if am a piece of trash... Darous, you hurt me..and it was as if that wasn't enough. I arrived at the airport with the body of my dead mother, whom only God knows what happened between you two, only to find you with my sister....and as if that wasn't enough...you two are....." She bitted her lips together and shook her head sideways. "I need to be alone right now..." She declared and made to go away but I quickly caught her by the hand and knelt before her on one knee.

"Adenike...please I beg you in the name of your God...please find it in your heart to forgive me..."

"I already did..." She wiped of the tears in her eyes with the back of her hand and sniffed. "if I hadn't, you wouldn't be getting married with my sister in two weeks time.... I love my sister and if you remember very well, there was a time she had to live the life of a cripple so we can be rid of my wicked father..." Chris coughed gently at that moment and we both studied the little lad until he embarked on another round of sleep then she continued. "I see that you make her happy, and thats enough for me to let you go. If not, I would have ruined you fair and square you won't stand a chance....get up, stop embarrasing me..." She dragged me up gently and when I was level with her gaze she added, "but know this...if you ever cause her as much as a little sadness...I will be the worst thing to ever happen to you!" She walked away very fast and I was left standing like an hediot.

After she left, I began to smile to myself as I had no other choice than to believe and assume that she really got nothing from Doris and that was the greatest mistake I ever made.

The week of the wedding arrived very fast like every other week. All the preparations for the D-day were already getting their finishing touches.

The bachelor's party, held on wednessday of that week also came and was filled with a whole lot of merriments.

Our collective eyes were longingly set upon the arrival of the D-day.

But apparently, the devil, or whatever spirit that has been stopping me from having happiness was also scheming something for me.

What happened on the wedding day? I could never wish on my greatest enemy.

The son of thunder suffereth again!

TBC

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:20am On May 03, 2018
Sorry for the late update. My phone has been dead since 12pm of yestday but the Phcn were able to resurrect it. I just dropped the update after proofreading it.

Next update comes up on.....

MONDAY!

9 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Banje101(m): 3:31am On May 03, 2018
Serious gobe
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cadec007(m): 4:25am On May 03, 2018
'the son of thunder suffereth again' i love that!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ghettochild4u(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2018
oh boy, Monday far like falomo oooo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Donspicey: 9:55am On May 03, 2018
Chaii,,wat A Life,,,oboy U Don Ova Suffer Ooo,,,bt Abeg Pls Wait How U Take Dey Get Al Diz Inspirations Sef??,,if Na Highness Which Kain Weed U Smoke?? And If Na God Na Wich Kain Seed U Sow??,,,,guy U Re Blessed,,.Bt Monday Take Style Far Oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by codesty: 12:49pm On May 03, 2018
Lolss... The lady that druged you returned. For her own share.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jellymusty(f): 1:24pm On May 03, 2018
I know Nike will never allow this wedding to take place... Keep up the good work TBM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
I just hope TBM and Joke finally end up together. They've been through a lot together . Nike abeg sufery for TBM o.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by John944: 3:15pm On May 03, 2018
I jst hope it goes well with TBM Ma niqqa!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by itsandi(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emerald18(f): 5:51pm On May 03, 2018
just observing

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.