Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113229 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emperorblog(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2018
read cool,and,interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bestie93(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
Bros TheBlessedMan I think its hightime you finish this story and stop keeping a gentle man like me in suspense
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2018
What happened again ni?? Shango's son dnt kill somebody with suspense oo... Bravo TBM..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:14pm On May 03, 2018
Suspense upon suspense. This dude is really amazing. Can't wait till monday.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 11:22pm On May 03, 2018
Thre3 wiks out nd am bak again like mosquito. Tbm the best. Much respect ha ghat 4ar yar bra..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Eberechi24(f): 12:56am On May 04, 2018
nice one
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dynamik007(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2018
Tbm, thumbs up... good morning to you all... so guy MONDAY abi... hmmm I had a meeting with God to fast forward days and nights... so right now is Monday winkTbm, thumbs up... good morning to you all... so guy MONDAY abi... hmmm I had a meeting with God to fast forward days and nights... so right now is Monday
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gabi98(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2018
nice update TBM, but monday too far na
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
Darius well done we are following u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vulcanheph(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
Dear mr Blessed man a.k.a son of shango a.k.a Darous
First of all what really got me Hooked to your story was the intro it was the Bomb.......i totally Love your story.(just want you to know that it took me just three days to cover your story and i want more update)
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adamsbadoo(m): 1:24am On May 05, 2018
seriously, i don't like reading pilled up stories. especially when it's 100+ pages.... buh ur INTRO is what kidnapped me into this thread, it is fantastic.. cool
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by RealLordZeus(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2018
Finally, I got here, this is a masterpiece... TBM you r truly blessed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 12:01pm On May 06, 2018
pls Darous dont let thunder fire me before I read what happens next. Suspence issa bitch
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2018
Suddenly, sunday felt like a longtime away! Tbm...only you can make me feel this way. Thanq for the feeling boss.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 4:50pm On May 06, 2018
I feel lyk givin Tbm a big hug and kiss right now. You're very talented and special. I lovd u. Please monday has come o.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 10:49am On May 07, 2018
Monday is finally here; Pls Dami hurry o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2018
Oga boss, monday don knack o. Abeg o..pls no us suspence kil persin.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 3:06pm On May 07, 2018
Chop kisz Tbm. You are the real deal. Pure and natural talent at its peak. Keep em coming. Darous and Joke don 2 sufa 4 diz story...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Addme: 9:57pm On May 07, 2018
Where is Tbm?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:17am On May 08, 2018
Son of Shango... You didn't keep to date oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 12:34am On May 08, 2018
Tbm dey cos me sleepless 9t o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pearlbest(f): 8:01am On May 08, 2018
nice work dear......waiting 4 d next update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emperorblog(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2018
Read other cool qnd interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:21am On May 08, 2018
sorry for the delay in update. But as compensation, am dropping two episodes 4 u guys. Hope it makes up for it. Next update is on sunday. Thanx

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:22am On May 08, 2018
126. COUNTLESS.

The morning of the day after the bachelor's night, was a thursday's, its also the day preceeding the friday that will usher us into the long awaited D-day, I awoke to the sound of someone bumping into my room. I reopened the application of my eyes which I'd closed the previous night drunkily as a result of too much alcohol. I groaned tiredly as my eyes settled on the figure of my younger brother holding my phone in his left palm.

"Peter, what is it?" Still lying unclad under the duvet, I asked him.

"bro, morning." He greeted with a slight bow. I mumbled same in reply and he moved closer to the edge of the bed.

"You left your phone inside the sitting room last night and it has been ringing since..." He handed it over to me and exited the room. I checked who the caller was and I released a small happy scoff when I saw it was my fiancee. I quickly dialed but at that moment, her call came back again so I picked up.

"hello sunshine..." I said into the phone in a grumpy voice.

"hi sun ray...don't tell me you're still in bed at this time..." Came the reply from her gentle and very soft voice.

"yes...and what will you do? Will you arrest me or what?"

"nope...but I'll make sure you eat indomie throughout the first year of our marriage..."

"you'll punish me for waking up late?"

"not really....but why am I suprise ganself?, I remember you don't wake up in any hour that ends in A.M..."

"you can't blame me nau...am going to sign a life contract with you in two days time, so don't blame me for...."

"sharaaap..." She cut in softly. "don't fib joor...stop giving excuses for your laziness..."

"wait...are you indirectly calling me a lazy nigerian youth?"

"what if I did? What will you do?"

"I'll make sure I pour kerosine inside every indomie you cook..."

"and I'll cook another one."

"and I'll pour kerosine..."

"and I'll cook..."

"and I'll pour...."

"and I'll cook..."

"and I'll pour..."

"ok. ok!...alright! I won't cook indomie as punishment for one year..." She finally conceeded defeat.

"hmm..ok...me too, I won't pour kerosine for one year..."

We both busted into laughter for some minutes before she finally got to the reason why she called.

"aunty Comfort called me this morning...."

"ok...what did she say?"

"she want you and I to come to our home town unfailingly today..."

"what? Why? But am busy today na." I grumbled out.

"coming from someone that just woke up by this time? I don't think so.."

"hmmm...and you don't know if she has a skype account..."

"for what?"

"you know, instead of going there, we should just do..."

"a video call with her?" She completed for me and I replied 'yes'. "video call kor, audio call ni...if you don't come here right now..."

"ah, there we go again, with the indomie threats..."

"no..I wasn't going to use indomie this time...actually I was going to say if you don't come here right now, I'll make sure we have sex atleast five times a day throught the first year of our marriage..."

I salivated at the sound of that. My konji became instantly erect at the hearing of that. I quickly swallow down the lump of saliva in my mouth and said,

"are...are you sure?"

"yes," She answered and I salivated again.

"Sex, five times every day for one year?"

"yes!."

"like seriously? Wow!" I shouted joyfully.

"are you coming or not?" She asked.

"come ke? For where, when you just said you will give me sex five times a day for one year..."

"look at you...you better get down here right now before I use maggi chicken to swear for you...sex kor, gender ni."

'hmm, this is punishment o.' I thought out loud.

"oh...ok Joke....when are we going?" I glanced at the wall clock and its hands formed a right angle triangle.

"its nine o'clock already and am dressed already. Just waiting for you... I think its very important..."

"it had better be....or else?..."

"stop complaining and get your slouchy self over here..." She commanded.

"right away ma!" I heard her laugh just seconds before the line went dead.

4HOURS LATER.

After the usual greetings and pleasantries, Aunty Comfort, as she was fondly called by Joke and Nike, ushered Joke and I into her medium sized and moderately furnished sitting room.

She offered us Hi-malts before settling down on the couch behind the wooden table medial the sitting room.

"sorry for calling you on such a short notice..." She said to us as we both settled our attentions on her ageing face.
"but, just know that I wouldn't have demanded it if it isn't really important." She paused to sneak on our attentions and seeing that they were undivided, she proceeded. "you two are inlove, I can see that, educated, I can see that, well mannered and brought up... I can see that as well...but we still need to take some measures so that what happened between my sister," She focused on Joke. "your mother and her husband will never happen to you two. I know that basta*rd Jude must be the one responsible for that pregnancy that claimed the life of..."

"han....aunty, stop saying that.." Joke cuts in. Obviously feeling uncomfortable with the direction her aunt was taking the discussion to. "we're talking about my father here...and for all we know, he might not even have any hand in this..."

Dropping a small scoff, the aunty said, "am suprised you are still calling that bush meat your father..."

"aunty...please stop...please..." Joke pleaded gently but she did a poor job at concealing the anger in her statement.

The older woman spared her with an ignorant look for a moment leaving room for the ringing of my phone to interrupt the silence.

I quickly receive the call and was through with it within three minutes. It was a call from Lewis, my best man. He had just called to inform me that the suits for me and the groom's men have arrive by courier minutes ago.

"where are we?" I asked after tucking the phone inside my brest pocket."

"Joke was just telling me what standards to follow when talking about her shameless father"

"cos I see it as an insult!" Joke fired back.

"how dare you talk to me like that?"

"erm..." I chipped in, trying to subdue the growing tensive atmosphere. "aunty, erm... I support my wife in this regard. ...you know, regardless of whatever Mr Jude has done in the past, especially against your family, lets not forget that by this time tomorrow, he's going to be my father inlaw and nothing can change that expectation...so please aunty, we beg of you...please try and desist from mentioning his name atall... I understand you can do that for us..." I gave her a questioning brow and she made an affirmative sigh. I then turn to Joke and urged her to sit down and she complied hesitantly.

Joke placed her hands on my laps and after looking at me briefly, she faced her aunty and said, "you said you wanted to see us aunty, we are here because of that reason..."

The aunt was momentarily silent, probably lost in the forest of her own thoughts or might be thinking of how best to open the application of what she wanted to say but after a little while, she cleared her throat and began to speak as Joke and I listened with rapt attention.

She bent over on her seat and started casting a frequent glance at both Joke and I as she delievered her speech.

"the reason why I called you here is of benefit to the two of you...Darous..." She focused on me and I gave her a 'go ahead' beckon. "in this family, there's a very important and sacred process every groom-to-be must take before we can fully acknowledge him as a member of this family..." She paused and I casted a confused glance at Joke who also bore a similar look on her face before I returned to the aunt.
"Darous, you're confused, you're obviously asking yourself why now? Why hasn't anyone tell you of this? And don't give your fiancee that look, she's also as confused as you....am coming please." With that she stood up and entered a room located behind us.

I turned to Joke and asked her confusedly, "Joke, whats going on?"

"I don't know o...am as confused as you are." She voiced with a worried tone.

I was about to add to my statement but the re-emergence of aunt Comfort from the room hindered me from doing so.

Joke and I watched with increasing curiousity as the older woman walked towards her earlier seat but she was now with a small clayed calabash in her left palm.

She placed the calabash on the table gently and stared at us both before talking.

"sorry for that, I just needed to get this so it can help you understand what am about to say better." She adjusted a bit on the seat and continued. "my sister, Joke, am talking of your mother, wouldn't have died such a miserable death if she had allowed the essence of this calabash to guide her marriage..."

"I don't get you aunt, what has this got to do with my mum?"

"exactly what I intend to ask...you're driving us crazy maam...please be more literal.." I stated, backing Joke's statement.

"you both need to calm down and let me land...your curiousity will only prolong this conversation my children..."

We both gave her a 'go ahead' signal and she continued. "when your mother brought Jude, your father, home and presented him to our father as her fiance, although my father was no where near ready to accept him into marrying your mother but after alot of beggings and pleadings from both our side and your father's side, my father eventually complied.
But despite that, my father was still not able to trust your father fully. Their wedding date was already fixed but my father was still searching for a way to make your father earn his trust. Then just a day before the wedding day, father invited your father and your mother to his house. He then asked them both if there is no hidden secret among them. He gave them the room for some minutes to come up clean with each other and then later came back to ask if the coast is clear between them and they responded yes, but my father still suspected Jude of hiding something. So he presented this calabash..."

T.B.C

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:32am On May 08, 2018
127. COUNTLESS.

"and?" Joke chipped in curiously.

"let me die first before you bury me na..." The aunt flared at Joke and the latter had no choice than to let patience dominate once more.
The former, satisfied with the latter's calmness then continued. "its very simple. All they were asked to do was just to lick the contents inside this" She pointed at the calabash on the table, "this calabash three times and to say, there is no hidden secret..."

"let me guess, he didn't do it..." Joke interrupted again.

"when will you learn to let me die before you bury me?"

"maybe she's scared of losing anyone else in this family..." That reply didn't came from neither Joke nor I, rather it came from the uncle that accompanied Joke to the airport on the day Nike came back to the country with her mother's corpse and Chris.

We all turned our attention to the man, who was claded in a native ankara top and trousers. We had been so engrossed in the tensive mood of the discussion that we weren't able to hear him enter. The older aunt, Joke and I arose and greeted him before reclaiming our respective seats. The man known as Mr Akogun, walked towards aunty Comfort and sat down beside her before facing us.

"I was just about telling this children the importance of observing the 'secret cleansing ritual'... Aunt Comfort explained to the older man who couldn't spend a minute without touching his grey moustache.

The man surveyed the look on our faces before talking.

He cleared his grumpy throat and began, "everything your aunty have told you is the truth...the only reason why we are doing this is because we don't want history to repeat itself again...Joke, had your mother allowed your father to carry out the swearing on that day, the deity behind this ritual would never and I repeat, never have allowed the marriage to hold for more than seven days talkless of nineteen years of colossal fizzer..."

"sir," Joke interrupted. "what makes you so sure that that was the reason behind the failure of my parent's marriage?..." curiously, she asked.

"yes...its the only logical reason behind it, or what else do..."

"sir, even IF thats the case, underline 'if'...please what has any of this got to do with us anyway?" Just the very question I wanted to ask but Joke beat me to it so I became more eager to hear what the older people would say.

"they say, once is a mistake. Twice becomes an habit. But how do we prevent such things from happening to our children again? That was the question thats been lingering on our collective minds since your mother's death but thank the gods, last week the elders held a meeting and we were able to reach a lasting solution..."

"which is to force the contents of that calabash down our throats abi?" This time, I was able to beat Joke to that rhetorical remark. I've been silent all the while silently observing where they will land and that question I asked was the answer to it.

"you sound a bit sceptical my child..." Aunt Comfort stated referring to me.

"am I not suppose to?" I asked back but she couldn't reply. "you are asking us to swear an oath of 'no hidden secrets' just hours away from our wedding and you are blaming me for acting like this?"

"my child, what have you got to lose? Nothing...if you do it, and if truly you have no secret chamber in your mind, then your marriage will be everlasting thereby earning our respects for life, but if you don't do it, you will never have our blessing and it also means you've got bad secrets and a marriage built on lies, secrets and fallacy will never last." He ended conclusively and there was silence.

Joke and I stared at each other with both of us obviously lost in deep thoughts.

'whats the meaning of this? Something must be wrong somewhere...why is it that anytime am about to be happy, something will just pop up from nowhere to stop me from having it?

I don't believe in destiny, cos like I once said, our destiny is not written in some books from the future, we write it ourselves every day, but with everything happening right there inside that room, am seriously beginning to doubt the legitimacy of those words.

Or tell me, how do I open up and tell Joke all the dark secret I have? How will she react when I tell her that am the one that impregnated her mother. Whe I tell her I had a hand in sending her father to prison. When I tell her she's the only one left for me to complete a party in her nuclear family? When I tell her that I was once married to someone old enough to be my mother. How do I explain to her in candid statements that Chioma, a psychopath and an ex, was the one that killed Adedoyin? How do I tell her that I got my wealth as a result of her death? How do I tell her that, that...that...infact there are a lot of things that telling her my secrets will ruin. Not just this wedding, but everything including her. My family will suffer the blow and their image will falter along with it.

Telling her my secret would be stupid and suicidal.

We both engage in our comunal thoughts for what seemed like forever but eventually, aunt Comfort snapped us out of it with her next statement.

"its good to see you thinking, but remember the importance of this is to prevent the same thing that happened to my sister's marriage from happening to yours...you people have to correct the mistake of the past...unless you want this marriage of yours to end up as a failure, then you can walk away now, but don't say we didn't tell you so." She ended conclusively with a deep breath and reclined on the sofa.

Joke shifted to the edge of the cushion and settled her gaze on the elders before she began to speak calmly, "aunty and uncle, thank you for caring about us. I really appreciate your efforts, but concerning this issue you just raised, I think you don't realise how much Darous and I truly love eachother...we both love eachother deeply to the extent that am sure we can die for eachother and no amount of lie cleansing ritual can proof any better...my parents marriage might have failed but that doesn't mean ours too will succumb to that fizzer path. According to the bible, I believe love is the greatest ingredients required of a sucessful marriage and since we have that already, I see no, pardon me to use this word, no importance in engaging this primitive process..."

"your too much grammer will not save you from this and neither will your statement..." Mr Akogun said in reply to Joke's statement. "what you are doing right now further enhances the need to follow this rite..."

"how am I reacting?" Joke asked.

"the same way your mother stopped your grandfather from taking your father through this oath swearing..." The aunt replied.

"how many times do I have to say before you understand that am not my mother!" Joke voiced out her growing frustration.

"how dare you talk to an elderly person like that?" Mr Akogun fired back.

It then became a heated arguement with both parties trying to out do each other's voice.
During that, I stood up and began pacing the room furiously and deeply lost in thought.

Coincidentally, my gaze settled on the giant mirror adjacent the t.v stand and it was the reflection of the protection necklace I got from Mr Ifa -when I went to lift the hex of Adedoyin's oath- that was still hung across my neck since then that gave me a priceless idea.

"yes! That will do it..!" I lamented happily.

"your mother disgraced us all when she eloped with that pig...now you want to..."

"aunty, as from today, I cease to..." Joke was still saying when I quickly turned to them and pulled Joke closer to myself in an attempt to stop her from saying what she will later regret.

"there's no need for fighting, its not a do or die, you do it, you have our blessing, you don't, you are on your own." Mr Akogun stated with emphasis on the last five words.

"alright, we will do it.." I declared and Joke wriggled herself out of my arms. She faced me with a shockened look and said,

"you can't be serious..."

"like hell am not...what have we got to lose? Besides, whats the benefit of a marriage without your family's blessing?" I queried in a standard manner.

"they can go to doom with their blessings for all I care..." She fired.

"watch your tongue young lady!" Aunt Comfort thundered.

I grabbed Joke's shoulder and said to her, "calm down..."

"don't tell me to calm down! Why are you even siding with them?"

"obviously, he's got nothing to hide." Mr Akogun chipped in with a less concerned tone.

"Joke," I called her softly before she could retaliate at her uncle's utterances. "your uncle and aunt are right, we need to do this. Remember we've got nothing to lose. I myself, I believe there's no secret am keeping from you, right now, the only secret I've kept from you is my waec result and its because of the homosexuality of F and 9 that dominated it." She smiled and I continued. "or do you have a secret you're scared of telling me about?" I asked with a longing look into her eyes. She nodded negatively and I continue to load her brain with a lot of soothing and reassuring words until she finally agreed to do the oath with me.

With total faith placed in the protection necklace on my neck, I happily followed the instructions laid down by Mr Akogun as Joke and I performed the lie cleansing rite.

We left the place around six thirty pm, but not before Joke apologised for her earlier encounter with her aunt.

"see you at the alter tomorrow." Joke said as she stepped down from the car.

"bye sweetie...take care of yourself for me o.." I replied.

Nike emerged from the gate and stared at us both before I drove off. But looking into the side mirror as I drove away, I caught a sinister grin on Nike's face before she followed her sister to the house.

With everything that happened on that day, there is no sense in denying it again, its now an official truth that the devil has been fingering me for a longtime and its only a matter of time before I reach a powerful orgasm.

TBC

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 12:48pm On May 08, 2018
Chaiii Darousmart TheBlessedMan of Thunder
Wonderful wow!!!!!
Sweet Popcon for you.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mitchelljnr(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2018
I think the next update will be the most thrilling. Thumbs up to TBM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olawrite: 2:54pm On May 08, 2018
olawrite offers you the best of content writing, patronise us today and we will make things happen on your blog,site and platforms.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Crystalprince(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2018
Blessed Man you are really good
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:21pm On May 08, 2018
Adesina12:
Chaiii Darousmart TheBlessedMan of Thunder
Wonderful wow!!!!!
Sweet Popcon for you.
u are mouthed boss. I app ur presence here...thanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.