Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2132658 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Faspen:
Busted ha ha ha ;DBusted ha ha ha nice update
thanx boss.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emerald18(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2018
huh! that's a real bad news ..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hurklan(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
two days to Sunday...

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hurklan:
two days to Sunday...
thats right. I promise

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by KoseweKosegbo: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
darous should come out straight and reveal everything to joke, is life is now shattered, I hope Nike won't ask for sex this time around.

Anticipating for your next story..

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cadec007(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
you have no idea how soothing those words are to me. Thanx boss
u are welcome sir, i am honoured, thank u.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
''Fool my mum have told me everything''this Statement weak my body...ok let's see hw it unfold them..nice work man

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cadec007(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Damibiz:
''Fool my mum have told me everything''this Statement weak my body...ok let's see hw it unfold them..nice work man
as in ehn! E weak me no be small.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wow TBS am very happy dt u are back, tanx for not abandoning us. Pls mention me wen u start d new story.

Wat if Nike mum told her every oda thing apart from d boy's paternity issue.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Wow TBS am very happy dt u are back, tanx for not abandoning us. Pls mention me wen u start d new story.

Wat if Nike mum told her every oda thing apart from d boy's paternity issue.
abandon? I'll neva do dat. Thanx 4 staying loyal boss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olasunkanmi136(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2018
"fool! My mum have told me everything!" this part just make weak I swear. Can't wait for the next update. Keep it up bro you're the best.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bro, I have missed you so much. Nice piece, Please add a little more twist, this last few updates are a little predictable... I trust that you know what I mean. no hard feeling just my opinion [color=#770077][/color] kiss kiss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2018
As promised. Here is the update. Countless 124 comes up on Thursday. Thanx for staying tuned.

123. COUNTLESS.

Dressed in a black Versace suit and a pair of black gucci brogues, I and two of my rich friends alighted from my blue pathfinder Jeep which was parked at the car park adjacent the building of the mighty Church.

Truth be told, two hours ago, I was really perplexed on what to do after we'd gotten home from the airport. What Nike said to me back there really got me shocked and daunted to the extent that I nearly arrive at a conclusion to run away and never come back. But the thought of leaving Joke again, the effects it will have on her at this crucial moments of her life when she practically needed me most kept me from doing so.

Not only will it crush her soul forever, but it will also mean am backing out on my promise to make her happy always. A promise I made barely three days ago.

I remembered vividly how she'd stood by me few years ago when I was still a chronic hustler. And the thought of doing the contrary to her scared the hell out of me.

I would have ran away but at the last moment, I received a call from my mum. She'd called to inform me that I should tell my fiancee that she will only be able to make it to the burial ground.

"what? She told you to come?" I'd asked her.

"look at you, which type of mother inlaw would I be if I don't attend the burial of my..."

"ok...ok..I'll tell her." I cut in. "Just don't bring too much people mum. Its just a small burial ceremony."

"ok son..."

Thats how I realise that there's no running away. The tune have already been set, and its time for me to dance to the music.

Besides, Nike, known for her silly pranks might be bluffing afterall and there's only one pragmatic way to find out. I need to get closer to her now more than I ever did.

So I'd pestered Efe and Collins to follow me to the church so that I won't feel like an outcast in the midst of those that have come to worship the name of an invisible God.

Unlike me, my friends were both claded in a pistachio collar-less top and black navy trousers.

Ironically, the last time I was in a church, someone, I mean my dad was in a casket. And now again, someone had to be in a casket before I could enter a church again. Call it gloating or whatever, but I think I've honestly served the gawd of thunder so well.

Instead of going inside, we stood outside under the scotching sun, admiring the elegant structure of the mighty church and marvelling at the arrays of classic people that were going in and out of the church.

Joke was the first to notice our presence and she wasted no time in coming to us.
She was claded in a black sleeveless gown that stops just inches below her knees. The pair of black slingback shoes and the billfold clutched within the grips of her left palm all but complemented her natural beauty. Not to mention how the modish ringle-curly hair on her head adorned her beautiful face.

Although she managed to appear unhurting but I know all she needs to burst up in tears is just a quiet and lonely space.

"hi love.." She greeted me with a polite smile and a warm embrace.

"honey, I know you're hurting but you'll be fine, trust me..everything will be okay." I whispered into her ear while still locked in the embrace.

"your presence here means alot to me Darous...I love you soo much." She replied back in the same whispering tone before she finally let go and turned to my friends.
"Efe... Collins, thanks for coming..."

"never mention. Its the least we could do...please accept our condolences." Collins remarked in his typical vote for APC voice.

"thank you so much guys." She replied him and turned to me.

"where's your sister?" I asked.

"she's inside the church with Chris."

"okay...lest I forget, my mum said she will be able to meet us at the burial ground because..."

"your mum is coming? Wow!" She screamed delightedly.

"you didn't invite her?" I asked suprisingly.

"no..I wanted to, but I forgot" She answered.

"ok. I believe the program is holding inside the church." I stated, trying to change the topic.

"yes, this way please." Joke said and ended with a follow me gesture.

"God giveth and he taketh at will. He is the giver of life and also he taketh it whenever he feels like doing so. He's not a cruel God but who are we to question his ways.
The decease have reached her bustop and have alighted from the bus conveying you and I in this journey of life." He paused momentarily and focused his gaze at Joke and Nike who were sitting inches from my right side respectively. Their eyes are red and full of tears but mine was the contrary. The little ambiguous statement Nike said to me at the airport have dried out the reservoir of tears I've planned to shed for that moment.
"now to the children of the decease..I want to implore you in the name of God to be strong...your mother have lived her life in accordance to the will of God and you doing the same will not only make her proud in her grave but so people can see you and say, 'yes, this are the children of the living God'..."

At that moment, I couldn't help but argue with what the pastor was preaching about Doris in my head. 'you don't know what you are saying. If she's not a she-devil, how can she in her right senses tell Nike about what was supposed to be a carry-to-grave secret? Or maybe she wasn't thinking straight. Her sickness must have gotten to her head. Ah gawd! If that b!tch spits to her sister, this will surely spell doom for me.'

"Darous are you alright?" Joke asked me after tapping me on the shoulder. I glanced over at her shoulder, to see Nike and she was also looking at me.

"well, ignoring his dry face, he looks fine to me..." Nike pouts in grazing my face with long and hard looks before she readjusted the head of Chris who was sleeping comfortably in her arms.

"am fine." I said to Joke with a shrug. "what of you? Are you okay?"

"her mum is about to be lowered into the ground below and you're asking if she's okay?....pathetic and..."

"Nike, whats wrong with you? Why are you being so naughty?" Joke had fired back at her sister but in a rather soft tone.
I just stared at Nike furtively with a state of total perplexity.
She's really prepared to ruin my life.

"sshhhhh...you people are making noise." Came a voice from the row behind us. I turned my neck towards the direction and was met with a stern look on the saddened face of Doris's aunt. Seated close to her were my friends. They also had this questioning look of 'whats going on' plastered across their faces.

"you people should be the least expected to be making a noise here today. What will your uncle say if he finds out?..."

"com'on aunty." Nike stressed in. "we are grown ups now."

"why don't you start behaving like one?" The aunty said.

"we are sorry aunty Comfort. Pardon us please." Joke chipped in with a low pleading tone.

"sorry for yourselves." The aunt stated in a typical yoruba mother's reprimanding tone and she shifted her attention back to the pastor who was still giving out his perpetual sermon at the alter.

"Nike behave yourself. And Darous, just ignore her till we're done here. I'll deal with her later." Joke declared without looking at either of us.

Nike murmured something in retaliation but Joke proved maturity by ignoring her.

2HRS LATER.
AT THE CEMETRY.

Don't let me bother you with the details of what happened before Doris's coffin was lowered into the ground. It entails the expected cries and wails.

The daughter's paid their mother her last respect by pouring sand three times ontop her coffin. Even little Chris was not spared from that primitive task.

But trust the slay queens and slay mamas. Instead of crying, they had their Ipads and Iphones out. Taking the picture of what will one day happen to everyone.

Gradually, people began to disperse from the grave yard and I took the opportunity to approach the just covered grave to say something from my disturbed mind.

"Doris!, may your snitching soul rot for eternity in hell, you this..."

"what did you just say?" came a voice from behind me.

Scared to the bone at the slight thought that someone have heard my unhealthy statement, I turned around swiftly and was met with the face of aunty Comfort. She was looking at me with a squinted and confused look that got me thinking she was expecting me to repeat my statement.

I was already sweating hard and trying to come up with a perfect lie before I discovered that she has a phone placed on her right ear.

Still, the fear didn't leave me until I heard her say, "the network here is bad. I can't hear you atall. Tope, call me later." She ended the call and began to walk away.

I released a sigh of relief and let out a small chuckle.
"oh boy! That was close..."

"yes...the day you will join her is getting closer if you don't leave my family alone right now." Yes, you guessed right. That was Nike's voice. Chris was no longer with her.

I was a bit statled for her interruption but I quickly pulled myself together. I glanced around and saw that no one was paying attention to us.

"hmm...Nike..."

"you know, you've got some nerves coming here today...didn't you get what I told you at the airport?"

"ofcos, I heard you.."

"and you're still here? Aren't you suppose to have vanish or do something than being here?" She stressed.

"and why would I do that? A clean conscience fears no accusation.." I stated trying to sound bold.

"see this bastard!"

"eh, Nike please watch your tongue.." I warned.

"my mum is dead because of you and you have the guts to threaten me?"

She moved closer to me and pointed a finger at my face.
"You killed my mum and you know it!" She declared and before she could continue, we were interrupted from behind.

"Nike, what did you just say?.."

We both looked up and was met with Joke's questioning face and the confused look on my Mum's.

Initially, I thought I could face the tempo of the music, but apparently, Terry-G have taken over the turn table and beside him stood Awilo who's also ready to take over from him.

TBC.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chorlay: 12:13am On Apr 22, 2018
delivered as promised, TBM, u too much Baba
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Banje101(m): 2:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Nice one pappy.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Obriks: 4:26am On Apr 22, 2018
Guy, u have made my days colourful ever since i hav been reading story. May ur inspiration never run dry in the name Jesus.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by John944: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Dis issa goal! De story issa banger. More ink,more updates bro!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Eagleheight(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]well done sir ride on bro more wisdom to your brain
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hurklan(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2018
Thursday is around the corner
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Donspicey: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Diz Nike Don Dey Spoil Show Ooo,,,beta Kill Am Trowey B4 She Go Ruin Ur Life Or U Fit Jst Wipe Her Memory,,.Bn Following From D Day U Started,,evry Update Issabanger.,
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tomgab(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nice one and as promised.... Thanks bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Whyke141: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is for the recent brouhaha in Nigeria.

This is for truth and wisdom to prevail in Nigeria.

This is for the sense spoken into us in Nigeria.

This is for the President of Nigeria.

This is for Various wailers in Nigeria.

This is for the YOUTHS he- BUHARI, called LAZY.

This is from Akinbola Khadijat.

You won't want to miss this voice talking sense into every one who cares to listen. Are you really lazy? Or this statement is mere fallacy? Should you've responded to the call of being lazy at first? Maybe Yes Maybe Not...

This poem is for me, you & every youth out there to digest... Enjoy!!���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/for-youths-he-buhari-tagged-lazy.html?m=1

Proudly Whyke.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emerald18(f): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
hmmmmmm... speechless
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by staylon(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
my heart is bitting very fast,as if am darous,i dont even kwn what to say untill i read the next episode cry cry cry
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EkoroPrince(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bros, you are wonderful... Creativity in the highest order. Thumbs up. I'm your number one fan...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emerald18(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
chai! I jst dey pity darous
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chai am feeling for darous ooo but that's life 4 u.at some point u must pay for ur sins even if u later changed or repented u will still pay for every damn damage.that's why it good to live it right n have self control over everything, don't sleep around bcs its easy n cheap or bcs ur hamsome,pretty or lover of sex but do so bcs ur married.in that way u have lesser problems in life.patiently waiting for the next episode.thumb up the blessed man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Elviswifey1:
Chai am feeling for darous ooo but that's life 4 u.at some point u must pay for ur sins even if u later changed or repented u will still pay for every damn damage.that's why it good to live it right n have self control over everything, don't sleep around bcs its easy n cheap or bcs ur hamsome,pretty or lover of sex but do so bcs ur married.in that way u have lesser problems in life.patiently waiting for the next episode.thumb up the blessed man
hmmm...its 02:41pm and I must confess, u just made my day with this comment... And for that, I say a very big thank you.. Thanx alot. I app it.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nikz(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Elviswifey1:
Nice one and Yea thumbs up!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
124. COUNTLESS.

I think am going to need the help of a Phd holder in English language to be able to fully describe the kind of look that dominated the possession of my face the minute I spotted Joke's questioning face and my Mum's craving demeanor - to know what could have prompted Nike to have say something like that to her supposed sister's future husband.

But let me try my best in trying to describe it to you. Firstly, Cold sweats, from nowhere began to form on my forehead. My throat became instantly dry and trying to work up saliva back to my mouth became equivalent to trying to ask Nigerian politicians to do without money. In simpler secondary school understandable terms, I was flabbergasted, shock-striken, dumbfounded, dumbstruck and...and... Well, I don't know what else to use.

Again, in simpler metaphorical terms, its the kind of look you can find on someone caught redhanded while having sex with his bestfriend's bride-to-be.

Nike on her part appeared suprisingly lackadaisical and undisturbed. She still carried that look of a she-devil on her face even when there was something like a looming palava for both of us and I think that was what provoked Joke to repeat her earlier statement.

"one of you should talk up right now!" Joke voiced out again and was met again with my utter state of dumbfoundness and the unperturbed look on Nike's face.

At that moment, I wasn't sure of what to feel. Maybe to feel relieved that Nike have decided not to talk or to be worried . But nonetheless, her silence nature got me to ask myself this questions: Is she bluffing when she claimed her mom have told her everything? And by everything, what exactly does she mean by that? Everything...every...thing?, I mean, everything? Everything, like she already knew about my sexual escapades with her mum or what? And if she knew that, its only logical of me to believe she already knew that Chris is my child.

Hmm...but wait didn't she say her main objective is to see me out of their lives totally? Then if she's truly aware of all what have stated above, whats then stopping her from going straight to her sister and tell her EVERY-THING?...atleast that would totally eradicate me out of their lives for good. Joke is in love but not stupid. If Nike should just tell her EVERY-THING she knew, am sure she wouldn't hesitate to send me and my lecherous soul parking out of her life.

Now, based on all the stated assumptions, I don't think she knew anything atall, talkless of EVERY-THING that she claimed to have knowledge of.

Even with all this soul comforting thoughts, you will think my mood and courage should have been elated by now but that wasn't the case. Rather, I still stood aghastly at the sight of the confused Joke and my mum's curious demeanor.

"Damilare, kilo n sele? (Damilare, whats going on?)" My mum enquired impatiently.

I glanced frantically across Joke and my Mum's faces and their facial expressions both carried two words; Speak Up.

Then I began to search for an elusive trick to drop at their feet but before I could, Nike broke the awkward silence.

"sorry, what was your question again?" She asked her sister in a confident tone that further confirmed my assumptions.

Joke fumed hard at her face and said, "I can try repeating it but trust me it won't be any different the second time..." Still, she got no reply from the recipent of her words so she continued, "Nike, tell me, whats going on here?"

Nike glanced at my face, probably checking my reactions and then returned her gaze to my mum, who has been watching the whole scenario with curiousness.

"ok, sis, I think its better you hear it from Darous himself.." On that note, she motioned to one side so that Joke and my Mum's gaze were now levelling with my scared face and beckoned to me to speak up with her right hand.

"hum..hum..." I rasped. "erm..erm..." I stammered again and Joke moved closer to me. She placed her right hand on my shoulder and said,

"Darous.. Tell me, what is it? Whats going on between you and my sister? Whats going on?"

"going on?" I chuckled confidently and stared into her eyes. "nothing...Joke... Your sister is just trying to judge me based on what your mum told you two that I did.."

"you mean, the stealing accussation?"

"yes..."

"ah! Bloody liar!" Nike, caught off her guard flared up.

The next thing that followed her utterances was the sound of Joke's palm landing forcefully on her face.

"are you stewpid?" Joke's angry voice echoed out again hence prompting my mum to interfere.

"Adejoke mi, calm down." My mum said dragging Joke backwards to herself.

"you slapped me?" Nike questioned with a palm placed on the affected part of her face.

"yes! And I'll still do more if you don't start showing some manners!"

Nike mumbled inchoherently and turned to me. She took a longful look that scared me into my eyes and says, "your secret will be out soon. I bet it." She attempted to walk away but my mum quickly snatch her hands and drag her back.

I watched with agape mouth and akimbo posture as my mum walked the two sisters out of my exasperated sight.

I stood there motionlessly in deep thoughts for some moments before my mum came back.

"and you..." My mother said to me after picking her handbag from ontop the plastic chair she'd dropped it earlier. "you and I, mother to son, we have some serious talks to do when we get home." She uttered in what seemed like a command tone than a mere statement.

"alright mum. Let me go get my friends."

"you do that." She murmured in reply and walked away in the direction of my car.

3hrs later. After dropping Efe and Collins at their house, we were back at my house and from the moment we'd stepped inside my sitting room, my mum have been bombarding me with all sorts of questions. The few answerable ones amongst, I'd answered and the ones that could land me in trouble, I'd reacted to hedgely and elusively.

"Damilare, so you are telling me your fiancee's sister is only accussing you of killing her mother simply because of how you disappeared from their house few years ago?"

Adjusting my back on the sofa-bed at the rearmost end of the sitting room, I said, "yes mom...or you think am lying?"

"no...But I think you are not being straight for...."

"oh mum!" I cut in rudely. "You think am hiding something from you?" I rose up and let out a little scoff. "mum, the only thing am hiding from you is my phone's password and if you want it, I can give you so that I'll be clear." She shot me a sceptical look briefly and I just shook my head and reclaimed my seat on the sofa-bed. "am sorry mum, but am not happy you don't understand me."

"son...then make me understand you... Nike accused you of stealing before you left their house...lets not forget the fact that you said she also claimed her mum changed, after you left... Damilare, thats too hard for me to process....unless you open up to me, then there's only little I can do to understand."

"okay mum...what do you want to know?"

"finally, we're getting somewhere. First tell me, is her accusation true?"

"which one?"

"that you stole from them?"

"no... I didn't..."

"hmm.. I know I raised you better than that, but lets assume I believe you....that drives us to the next question..."

"which is?"

"why did you leave their house if you truly have nothing to hide..."

"you still don't believe me..."

"ofcos I do..."

"no mum...its right there in your tone...you don't believe me. But regardless of whatever you believe, I'll answer you the best I can...yes, I did left their house...but not in relation to any atrocities whatsoever...but however you might find it absurd mom, their mother doesn't want me to date her daughter. So she started telling her daughters what I'll never ever think of doing in a lifetime. So, I had no choice than to leave their house in peace." I ended and waited for her reaction.

"hmmm..." She released a long breath. "its okay son. I raised you better than that...but..." She sighed again and paused,

"but what?
I asked curiously,

"just a bit curious. Do you think she will be happy in her grave seeing that you are now with her child after she'd warned you to stay away? I'd be angry too..."

"but we love eachother mom... And I think thats what matters most... Am I right?"

"you are right." She paused to think for a while and suddenly furrowed her eyebrow and said, "but are you sure you love her?" she uttered with a prolong questioning look into my eyes.

"no no...thats not the question you should be asking mum...what you should be asking is, do I love her enough to sell my grandparents to ritualists? And my answer would have been an outright yes!"

"Jesus!" She shouted with a feigned shocken expression and interlocked her fingers across her chest region. "are you saying my parents are no longer safe at home?" She asked with a sarcastic look.

"yes mom!"

"ah! You this boy..."

"mum...am no longer a boy nau..." I feigned naughtiness at her and she just laughed.

"tell that to yourself if it guarantees you heaven...but you will always remain my boy."

And it was on that lighter mood that we joked and discussed alot of things. Truly, I missed being away from my mum. But man must hustle na?

The following weeks, things got back to normal between Joke and I. Nike suprisingly started acting all kind and respectful towards me again and that gave me the sense of 'okay' needed to proceed with the wedding preparations of me and Joke.

My mum with the help of Joke arranged a meeting with Joke's family and it was there that May 29th of that year was agreed upon as our wedding day.

A day that coincidentally happens to be my birthday.

I, Joke and everyone was happy. Nike, Titilayo and Adebimpe,(their cousins) and our entire families were all looking forward to the wedding of the most loveliest couple-to-be. Even little Chris also felt it.

And for a longtime in my long shangoic life... I was truly happy.

But unfortunately, Nike has other plans for me.

TBC.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Next update is on Wednessday.

thanx 4 staying tuned guys. Plagiarists, hmmm... I sight you o. Hows the work going so far? You go meet me there.

7 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by brunxy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
kEEP THE GOOD WORK BRO........U RE TRULY BLESSED wink

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.