Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113506 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2017
PamelB:
lol
But u mah eh, u love sex. You'll rake from morning till night only to end up like putty wen u see p*ssy. Diarisgod o
thats the effect of that thing call pvssy.. So intimidating
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks bae. u see with ur response, am convinced dat future has a special place 4 us only if we cud trust each oda..
hmmmmm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ololadeking(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2017
at this point I'll like to say theblessedMan is a hell of a writer,mahn we love your style your flow,and your choice of words for now I'll rate you 99.9% creative impress me so that I'll give you 100%,thumbs up bruv.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
am sorry for causing this. My wife is givin me a hard time. I feel like running away.
lolz.... U don't have to run away oooo... That's ur cross so u have to carry it

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ololadeking(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2017
divatolaz just check you up I must say you look stunning n pretty prettiest on nl no pun intended, can we link up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2017
ololadeking:
divatolaz just check you up I must say you look stunning n pretty prettiest on nl no pun intended, can we link up
iffa hear.... Prettiest ko......u are flattering me abi
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wizsolzy(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2017
So e no get the day wen U no go lose ur sense if u see naked woman

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2017
divatolaz:
lolz.... U don't have to run away oooo... That's ur cross so u have to carry it
even the mighty Jesus did not carry his cross alone. He stil had help from a certain Joseph of Arimatea. So why cant u b my own Joseph? U knw?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
even the mighty Jesus did not carry his cross alone. He stil had help from a certain Joseph of Arimatea. So why cant u b my own Joseph? U knw?
I can't.... Carry it urself
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2017
ololadeking:
at this point I'll like to say theblessedMan is a hell of a writer,mahn we love your style your flow,and your choice of words for now I'll rate you 99.9% creative impress me so that I'll give you 100%,thumbs up bruv.
bro thanx 4 ur words of encouragement. Believe me. It reali helps
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
I have away 4 a while now.. like where do i even start from, ur work is dope( when i said 'dope' i mean ur work is d dopestgrin on nairaland) u r d best. i kept on reading diz story over nd over again buh cnt seem to get enuf of it. u rili deserve an award 4 diz. kudos to u nd more O.B.O to ur O.K.Ogringrin
u r very talented
#stay blessed
cheesy

Btw congrats on making fp. alamiendagash, spdazzy, wizsolzy, yewandequeen, xolocious, azeequeen, yusufibrahim, aminzy, ikombe, queenitee.. In DJ KHALID's voice.. Another one
I am here boo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phetto(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Chumzypinky:
hahahaha, very funny. Wah do you mean? Arent you good?
ME am more than GOOD But, i cnt say d same for d guy she was referring to
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phetto(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2017
wizsolzy:
So e no get the day wen U no go lose ur sense if u see naked woman
naked woman na d guy mumu button nd Mouth Action
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phetto(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
phetto:

Na b*ow j*b i write no b mouth action
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by xolocious(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
I have away 4 a while now.. like where do i even start from, ur work is dope( when i said 'dope' i mean ur work is d dopestgrin on nairaland) u r d best. i kept on reading diz story over nd over again buh cnt seem to get enuf of it. u rili deserve an award 4 diz. kudos to u nd more O.B.O to ur O.K.Ogringrin
u r very talented
#stay blessed
cheesy

Btw congrats on making fp. alamiendagash, spdazzy, wizsolzy, yewandequeen, xolocious, azeequeen, yusufibrahim, aminzy, ikombe, queenitee.. In DJ KHALID's voice.. Another one

In Drake's Voice #Now_We're_Here!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by preetypam(f): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
keep it coming sango man you are doing great though i'm viewing your thread with a borrowed chinko phone.. grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ololadeking(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
divatolaz:
iffa hear.... Prettiest ko......u are flattering me abi

no o pretty diva,other girls be jealous cuz they want to be like you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by peacettw: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Viewing this topic: Cc: Udochee(m),
oluangelkay(f),
bamtos14(m), kikiwendy(f),
Ekawu(m), Pearl005, phetto(m), peacettw(f),
chidozeze, Kingso23(m), ztarlord

guys dnt just read and go o.. Drop sumting. Appreciate a great work

Since I was mentioned your literary skills are commendable for a beginner despite the grammatical errors. However, I must confess that I stopped reading right after the one night stand. How do I put this now? Personally, I prefer the stories that I read to have a nice tempo right before the climax which can be anything really. Your story seemed to have lots of these "highs" without any sufficient background or base to help me understand the characters better. It's like an avalanche of ideas all fighting to be read at same time. Think about it, first came the slap, then the girl on wheel chair, then the shooting scene and then seconds later literotica. My senses were overwhelmed and I lost interest cos I knew that deep down another catastrophe must occur to surpass the last. The scene I truly enjoyed was that on the spaghetti.. In a nutshell, your train of thoughts and ability to string words together is above par. Keep that up. But always remember KIS which simply means Keep It Simple. Would love to read your next work so please mention me when you write it up. Later

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thank u bro. May ur source of sperm neva run dry. Amen
ROFLgringringrin

And urs too
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
ololadeking:

no o pretty diva,other girls be jealous cuz they want to be like you
uhmmm... Like mummy chumzypinky thou she is not a girl grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chidozeze(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMan so far so good you're trying like experienced olosho on war front. More mb to your hello, more pap to ur staff... In fact more strength to break records yet including oldies , disabled, underage,........... OLOSHO OOO. And finally God is your strength and motivator, carry on with the good work nothing do you. Rating 90% over 100.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
no mind uncle yorhmienerd. He dey lowkey o. Morning to u bro
Morning O Jewe Egbon, Eye's You Doing?

Bro Yorhmienerd Too Like Silent Stuff, Thank Gwahd I Don Exposed Him Left Yanch
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by windowxp: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
son of shango, will you drop ur next thunder or we seize your license? nice one Bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is to inform the nairalanders particularly the literaturelander that another edition of nairaland get together party is here again. This time around, they are organizing a pool party scheduled on 22nd of april. The venue is De renaissance hotel, ikeja lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SirGoldEjike(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Finally am Here!!! Son Of Thunder you are Too Good mehn, more Ink to your Pen Jare
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wizsolzy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
phetto:

Na wa

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
peacettw:

Since I was mentioned your literally skills are commendable for a beginner despite the grammatical errors. However, I must confess that I stopped reading right after the one night stand. How do I put this now? Personally, I prefer the stories that I read to have a nice tempo right before the climax which can be anything really. Your story seemed to have lots of these "highs" without any sufficient background or base to help me understand the characters better. It's like an avalanche of ideas all fighting to be read at same time. Think about it, first came the slap, then the girl on wheel chair, then the shooting scene and then seconds later literotica. My senses were overwhelmed and I lost interest cos I knew that deep down another catastrophe must occur to surpass the last. The scene I truly enjoyed was that on the spaghetti.. In a nutshell, your train of thoughts and ability to string words together is above par. Keep that up. But always remember KIS which simply means Keep It Simple. Would love to read your next work so please mention me when you write it up. Later
thanks very much... Its noted..buh just to clear things out, The slap scene was like an epilogue. The story began on the day of the visit. I expect the readers to have figured that out now. Am just trying to narrate the important events and happenings that took place before the day of the spaghetti and I really can't be digging into the unending events that were suppose to take place beyond. Buh like you've constructively criticised, am just a learner trying to write for my pleasure. And if others enjoy it too, then the better. The grammatical errors are my blunders...since I no get money to buy a dico. Thanx alot for being wise.

7 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by peacettw: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks very much... Its noted..buh just to clear things out, The slap scene was like an epilogue. The story began on the day of the visit. I expect the readers to have figured that out now. Am just trying to narrate the important events and happenings that took place before the day of the spaghetti and I really can't be digging into the unending events that were suppose to take place beyond. Buh like you've constructively criticised, am just a learner trying to write for my pleasure. And if others enjoy it too, then the better. The grammatical errors are my blunders...since I no get money to buy a dico. Thanx alot for being wise.
It is okay dear. Kudos
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by zirizee(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
hmmm!theblessedman,ur name don sum up everitin abt u.great piece of work.gbayi.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
24. COUNTLESS.

We rested for a while before Adedoyin saw the necessity to order for our foods and drinks.

The food was brought after ten minutes of order and we ate quietly, but she couldn't stop staring seductively at me with every spoon to mouth action.

We finished eating and the table was cleared.

She told me to have a sit, that we need to discuss something important. I sat down on a chair not too far from the bed she was sitting on. I checked my wristwatch and it was past five already.

"are you going somewhere boy?" She asked. Obviously after seeing me check my watch.

"no..not atall..am fully yours today." I replied smiling.

Her phone started ringing, she reached for it and answered. She spoke with the caller for a while and dropped the phone.

She apologised for the calls interruption and I told her its nothing.

"thanks hon...." she said and paused "so you know, I heard about what happened at the hotel. Care to tell me how it happened?" she said inquisitively.

The question nearly caught me off guard but I quickly composed myself by throwing her a charming smile.

"eerm..its just that, I drank too much and I couldn't find my way back to the room we lodged in. I ended up sleeping half nak3d in an open place" I elusively explained.

"oh! Is that so? But where was Beatrice when all this happened? She should have looked out for you instead of abandoning you to take care of yourself!"

Although she tried hard to hide it, but I could see the hypocrisy in her words and facial expression.

"actually, Beatrice was oblivious to my situation, because she was already asleep when it happened." I explained "But wait, How did you know Beatrice?" I questioned suddenly.

"like seriously? Everybody knows Beatrice" She replied laughing.

"hmmmm...ok. That's what really happened, and thats also the reason why I couldn't call you at that time. Am sorry." I pleaded.

"Oh no, you really don't have to. You know, I even went to ask Beatrice on that night if I could speak to you, but she strictly said you are off limits, that was why I had to resort to using the waitress to pass my message to you." She said conclusively.

'hmmm. Message well receive.' I thought

"now that am finally here, what's next?" I asked.

She adjusted a bit and spoke. "after that fvck we had, am already convinced about you and I want you to be my regular and steady fvcker. In simpler terms, You service me well and I pay you well. Fair deal. Isn't it?" she asked.

"hmmm! That sounds better, but the service is not what am worried about, but the payment...what do you propose?"

"you make it sound as if you are not going to enjoy it as well, but you don't have to worry about money, my dead husband left me enough life insurance and assets. But for the sake of transparency, let me start by giving you this..." she reached for her bag and brought out her phone and began to type. "tell me your bank details."

I gave her my account details and after 3mins I got an alert on my phone. I brought it out from my pockets and checked the message. She just sent me a whooping sum of one hundred and fifty thousand naira. Life can't get any better than this. Can it?

"thats 150k, lets start with that and I assure you, the payment will only get better once the service also gets better." She said conclusively.

I smiled and returned the phone to my pocket. She walked up to me and drag me to the bed.

"your service starts now sugarboy..you have to fvck my brains out...now!" she ordered and I complied with a renewed vigor now that money is involved.

We left the hotel at 6.30pm, and she dropped me off at lafenwa, with the promise of calling me later to inform me of our future schedules.

I decided to take a bike to Gtbank at FUNAAB to withdraw 50k from the ATM.

While waiting for a bike beside the road, I dialed Jide's number. He picked at the first ring.

"Before you say anything, just know that, am sorry for not picking your calls and right now...am..." he didn't let me finish before he cuts in.

"Beatrice had told me everything!. You really fvckd up Darous, how can you spoil our business like that? You fall my hand seriously." He sounded very upset.

"I know say I fvck up, buh you no even hear my side of the story, how can you judge me with what a stranger said to you?" I queried.

"mumu, that stranger can buy you and your shango without working up a single sweat and which kind side of story you wan tell me? Will it end up with my money?...You don fvck up gan. You know how much we suppose collect from her? Eh? You really fvck up big time!." He retorted angrily.

"what if I just send you your own share, right now, what will you say? Eh?" I questioned.

"na me go happy pass for nija, but as you don fvck up, na you mumu pas. Idiot boy. I dey vex for you gan" he said.

"ok. If thats the case, expect your share in the next one hour." With that I ended the call.

I waved down a bike and headed to FUNAAB to withdraw the cash.

Shango be praise!

TBC

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
zirizee:
hmmm!theblessedman,ur name don sum up everitin abt u.great piece of work.gbayi.
thankz bro... I declare u immune to thunder!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.