Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,106 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113432 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tehmietee(f): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
the feeling is mutual bro.. Thanks for hailing the son of thunder.

am nt a bro o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hoebamaa(m): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Shago no dey use condom ....Aids is real...keep it coming..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Tehmietee:

am nt a bro o
apologies maam.. Longest time. Happy new week. Happy new day. Happy new time. Happy new..new... Well, happy day to u.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2017
hoebamaa:
Shago no dey use condom ....Aids is real...keep it coming..
Aids.. Sure.. Remind me to remember to Remind Darous of that.. Thankz bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Aloedamz(f): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2017
Keep it rolling bro....enjoying ur sangoic update.... More olukoso power to ur elbow
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yorhmienerd(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
no mind uncle yorhm.ienerd. He dey lowkey o. Morning to u bro
You sha want me to come out of hiding huh? sad sad

Nice work though, silently following.

Morning
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yorhmienerd(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2017
ROYH:
Lild.rizzle(m), Abbey2.sam(m), oooop.ss, EduParGis(m), yorhmien.erd(m) grin and 4 guest(s)

I No Go Talk
sad
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2017
divatolaz:
chumzypinky is nt like dat ooo.....I can't snatch ur hubby oo
be quiet! Are you telling what i saw?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phetto(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Nice story
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2017
I have away 4 a while now.. like where do i even start from, ur work is dope( when i said 'dope' i mean ur work is d dopestgrin on nairaland) u r d best. i kept on reading diz story over nd over again buh cnt seem to get enuf of it. u rili deserve an award 4 diz. kudos to u nd more O.B.O to ur O.K.Ogringrin
u r very talented
#stay blessed
cheesy

Btw congrats on making fp. alamiendagash, spdazzy, wizsolzy, yewandequeen, xolocious, azeequeen, yusufibrahim, aminzy, ikombe, queenitee.. In DJ KHALID's voice.. Another one

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dorispray: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Orlolahdey:
Keep it coming dude...am really enjoying dis

Haa alhaja, "really enjoying dis fa...?"
I no know say u self spoil like dis...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
pFolar:
i no knW saY u don veX o. My lipS arE sealeD. I no go pUt moutH again cheesy
u beta dont
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2017
Chumzypinky:

be quiet! Are you telling what i saw?
lolz.....am quiet ma....TheBlessedMan can u see wt u have caused ooo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2017
I don die,i no any director ooh...lol
TheBlessedMAN:
hmmmm.... I don hear u oga... U sound like a blue film director
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Divatolaz it would be very bad of me if i don't comment on ur lookwink

#Modified

3 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Divatolaz i would be very bad of me if i don't comment on ur lookwink

Seconded. Lol
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Divatolaz it would be very bad of me if i don't comment on ur lookwink

#Modified
thanks swit ....u are not bad either
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Musampa73:

Seconded. Lol

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2017
yorhmienerd:
You sha want me to come out of hiding huh? sad sad

Nice work though, silently following.

Morning
thanx 4 commenting bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phetto(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2017
divatolaz:
thanks swit ....u are not bad either
I had to report diz post to mods. it violates rule number 8. check it out
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2017
divatolaz:
thanks swit .... u are not bad either
Thanks bae.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Aloedamz:
Keep it rolling bro....enjoying ur sangoic update.... More olukoso power to ur elbow
thank u beri much.. I love u concortionally
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2017
divatolaz:
lolz.....am quiet ma....TheBlessedMan can u see wt u have caused ooo
am sorry for causing this. My wife is givin me a hard time. I feel like running away.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2017
phetto:

oga reporter, which station b ur own?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phetto(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
oga reporter, which station b ur own?
NCAN reporting live from sambisa
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
am sorry for causing this. My wife is givin me a hard time. I feel like running away.
but you were speaking an entirely different language last nite

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2017
phetto:

hahahaha, very funny. Wah do you mean? Arent you good?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PamelB(f): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hmmmm... I smelt ur mockery from a far. Despite the fact that u made it sound as if u feel concerned..
lol
But u mah eh, u love sex. You'll rake from morning till night only to end up like putty wen u see p*ssy. Diarisgod o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2017
Chumzypinky:

but you were speaking an entirely different language last nite
that was when u were stil on top of me.. Not now dat u've stop being the caring wife that u were once upon a time. I need that version of u back

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.