Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) (31140 Views)

Isu Arochukwu Communal Clash: Two Killed, 10 Missing (Graphic Photos) / Man Found Dead In Aba, Private Part Missing (Graphic Photos) / Beheaded Lady Found In A Bush In Imo. Private Parts Missing. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by chukwuibuipob: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
sad Whatever they use it to do,nor go work.may the murderer walk from Zamfara to Abuja unclad. may Dangote trailer jam them. May devil flog them from their bed continously till they confess,

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by dhardline(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
isaiahethan:
Those that murdered him never think of this

This pic says it all, Only those that will hear will hear. When I see people spend so much time on irrelevant things I just think of this and feel sorry for them for they have no idea yet that this is where the flesh will end before we are called to give account.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by Ophilabraham: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg she dem no dey use GOAT tey do ritual or na compulsory make person use person??
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
So, ndi awusa dey do rituals too? shocked
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can tell?

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
friedcorn:
seun the atheist and his likes will tell us that ritual is not real

So killing of people and removing body parts makes the results real??

No it doesn't.

The sooner people realise that, the better for our dear nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by malware: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
bjhaid:
North is a deadly area

This one happened in the south yesterday. South is the deadliest area.

Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
So the gods are no longer interested in heads of white fowl and goats...people are realy wicked n greedy sha
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by adecz: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Black man & ignorant superstition.

That is why, off all races,

the black man is backwards in all

indices of human progress..

Always looking for fake shortcuts!!!! angry
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by TeamSimple(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
FemiFimile:
And they call themselves muslim.
You are a FOOL
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by Whoeppme(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Allah this is bad fa. In Lai Mohammeds Voice
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
It is rumoured that the eyes gouged out are used for a special ritual. When someone doesn't want to be caught after committing a crime or after doing an evil deed.

The eyes are used to perform certain rituals so that the Police or the Government or the Community will not be able to catch (See) the person who has committed an offence once he brings the eyes of a human and he performs the rituals.

It shows our ignorance. We do rituals and no one is as rich a Dangote or Bill Gates. The scramble to get to the top has really caused and cost us a great deal. Shame. We have shed innocent blood so much so that I am surprised this land is still bearing crops. In Bible times we probably would have been hit by a great famine or worse.

Gradually, the whole country is getting enveloped by ritual killings. It is not a thing of December or Elections or the Death of a King anymore. We thought it was bad back then. Now it is worse. The entire country should be under a State of Emergency with the number of people who die very avoidable deaths.

Very correct!

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bloody ritualists murdered the old man in cold blood and plucked his eyes off!
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by bewla(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jabioro:
Ritual killing from the west to east, south to north.. every part of the country is soak with innocent blood.. no where is safe.
only Aso rock
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by vioment: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nigeria the animal wild life as of 03/2017. Demons everywhere. God punish devil.
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by sshalom(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
So much evil in our country. I kindly enjoin those of us that really care about Nigeria to keep praying for this nation on a daily basis. It is well with us!
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by Prasido17(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT +234 (0)8160259439 thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by mimee9(f): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Every where is deadly in Nigeria,lord please protect me and my loved ones
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by iukpe: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, do these things happen in other countries?
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by eflintsone(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2017
bjhaid:
North is a deadly area
so na only for north ritualist dey abi ??.... north haters
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 2:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Ritual killing that often happen in the southern part of Nigeria is fast creeping into Northern Nigeria. Hausa people hardly engage in ritual killings. I do not know if it is people from southern Nigeria that are moving up north to commit this heinous crimes.

If this acts is actually committed by our northern brothers that is the Hausa or other northern tribes then it is quite strange as northerners hardly kill for rituals.

The federal government of Nigeria on its part should invest in forensic science or technology to get the perpetrators of this wicked crime.

Just this past weeks ritual killings took place in Imo states where women where beheaded with their body part taken for ritual purposes. Ritual killings also took place in Lagos with most of the victims being women.

Government like I said earlier on must not relent in clearing Nigeria of this wicked crime.
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by Hafeezson(m): 6:28am On Mar 22, 2017
cry I beleive that nairaland is a place to see the pics and news of the deads
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by neocortex: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
It is rumoured that the eyes gouged out are used for a special ritual. When someone doesn't want to be caught after committing a crime or after doing an evil deed.

The eyes are used to perform certain rituals so that the Police or the Government or the Community will not be able to catch (See) the person who has committed an offence once he brings the eyes of a human and he performs the rituals.

It shows our ignorance. We do rituals and no one is as rich a Dangote or Bill Gates. The scramble to get to the top has really caused and cost us a great deal. Shame. We have shed innocent blood so much so that I am surprised this land is still bearing crops. In Bible times we probably would have been hit by a great famine or worse.

Gradually, the whole country is getting enveloped by ritual killings. It is not a thing of December or Elections or the Death of a King anymore. We thought it was bad back then. Now it is worse. The entire country should be under a State of Emergency with the number of people who die very avoidable deaths.

Best comment ever.
Re: Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) by TheAlchemist: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
wink2015:
Ritual killing that often happen in the southern part of Nigeria is fast creeping into Northern Nigeria. Hausa people hardly engage in ritual killings. I do not know if it is people from southern Nigeria that are moving up north to commit this heinous crimes.

If this acts is actually committed by our northern brothers that is the Hausa or other northern tribes then it is quite strange as northerners hardly kill for rituals.

The federal government of Nigeria on its part should invest in forensic science or technology to get the perpetrators of this wicked crime.

Just this past weeks ritual killings took place in Imo states where women where beheaded with their body part taken for ritual purposes. Ritual killings also took place in Lagos with most of the victims being women.

Government like I said earlier on must not relent in clearing Nigeria of this wicked crime.

Which Government? We are in a deep spiritual mess in Nigeria.. Sadly underground ritualism in varying degrees might be part of the untold aspect of our culture. Most of us are ignorant of how evil works. May God forgive us all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Burns A 10-Year-Old Boy's Buttocks With A Hot Knife In Ogun / Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army / Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.