Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco (40782 Views)

Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami / Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by centboy123456(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
iDROID:
You can stop being stupid now.

I won't I need to tech u because I see u don't have sum tin upstairs
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by iDROID: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2017
centboy123456:

I won't I need to tech u because I see u don't have sum tin upstairs
Mention me when you actually learn how to spell.
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by centboy123456(m): 12:14am On Mar 22, 2017
iDROID:

Mention me when you actually learn how to spell.

miss is teacher come and teach me how to spell na I didn't go to school na u go school pass mu mu girl wit no brain they there dey fine man when go love u f o ol
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
Chai..Just one night with omotola is all I ask for. Just one night, only the tip I will not move embarassed
That only lady ? cry
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Queentito(f): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2017
alfa2016:
Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her husband Captain Ekeinde are currently in Morocco for vacation.

Today the couple visited the popular Medina market and shared the photos with their fans.

See below:

Today the couple visited the popular Medina …
http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/photos-of-actress-omotola-and-husband-enjoying-their-vacation-in-morocco/

More photos on the blog

See mother of four enjoying life with her husband, while a single girl like me is still struggling to get a guy who will buy me the new itel S31 sad
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by davidif: 1:01am On Mar 22, 2017
ChommyforGod:
God please bless me with a man that will LOVE me and ADORE me..and i will treat him like my KING for the rest of our LIVES

Gbam! This is what people should be praying for.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by davidif: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
Back then, to go village na vacation, it was a great feeling during the holiday period. But all that is becoming history and is slowly losing its appeal.

Nowadays, people usually go to their villages for candle procession and wake keeping ceremonies

Tell me people, is the village only a place of sorrows?

But igbos still do it. Thats why I have so much respect for there culture and traditions. No matter how far they go, they always try to go back home and also give back. Yorubas we just travel to Lagos or Ibadan (back in the day). If we can afford it, we go overseas.
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by davidif: 1:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Queentito:

See mother of four enjoying life with her husband, while a single girl like me is still struggling to get a guy who will buy me the new itel S31 sad

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by KanwuliaExtra: 1:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Na marriage wey old dey sweeeeeet I tell ya!

But to reassssssh dia nko? undecided

Chai!!!!! Diarrrrris GODIOOOOH!!!

Bravo to the "old newly-weds"! kiss

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Christophorus(m): 3:30am On Mar 22, 2017
ChommyforGod:
God please bless me with a man that will LOVE me and ADORE me..and i will treat him like my KING for the rest of our LIVES

My dear, pls wake up, its 6am.

... Marriage no be complete bed of roses. U got to know endurance bfore u enta.
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Babatunde82: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Boss, don't forget to buy my own cloth n shoe...
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by betterbest: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2017
IamAirforce1:
See as market neat for Morocco

But come Naija market, you go nearly vomit

Why una always dey condemn una own thing? Oga we get neat and well arranged market here in Nigeria, especially Lagos and Abuja
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by dessz(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2017
iDROID:

Nonsense post but you couldn't ignore? Your opinion doesn't even matter. She's enjoying her vacation in Morocco while you're probably leading a sad life drinking garri somewhere in Nigeria..
nah I could ignore it bro cos I opened the thread for the sole purpose of telling the op that idgaf. cool
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by sabi99(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2017
IamAirforce1:
See as market neat for Morocco

But come Naija market, you go nearly vomit
u don go onitsha mainmarket b4?
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by MrUgoo00111: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Thank God for the success of yesterday's fixed Game
Congrats to all who subscribed
Today's fixed Game is ready
Contact Mr Ugoo
See Contact details below

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
yinkslinks:
It's coffee bro. You see so many civilised peopl drinking coffee well sited on the street till 1am. Lovely and most peaceful arab nation. Hardly u notice they are muslims
wow thanks bro. I need to visit lol.
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by delman88(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2017
QuitNotice:
Aaaaah! Moro what? So morocco is now a tourist attraction, smh. So since Nigerians can't import now, they are now exporting theirselves. Issokay. You left Obudu Cattle Ranch, Ijesha Falls, et al to go to morocco of all places to have fun huh?

Una don try, clap for yourselves

POOR MAN MENTALITY
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
delman88:

POOR MAN MENTALITY
So, expressing the fact that I never knew Morocco was a tourist attraction for the people of a country as dynamic as nigeria is now a sign of poverty. One finger pointing at me oo, Lala take note. Mr. Rich man you don try, clap for yourself undecided

Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
iDROID:

Why do you choose to display your stupidity online? Sighs...
And why do you show your poor home training online? I keep telling you guys to bash me if and only if you have something reasonable to say, if not back off!
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Jeffrey12(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
soath:
Saw a female cocktail in my stew yesterday after warming it. I commot am chop my stew. I was really hungry.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by Queentito(f): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=davidif post=54821576][/quote] no one said it's a job opportunity, stop making look deeper than it's. If you want to buy the itel S31 for me buy and stop talking plenty tongue
Re: Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco by davidif: 12:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Queentito:
no one said it's a job opportunity, stop making look deeper than it's. If you want to buy the itel S31 for me buy and stop talking plenty tongue

No i do not want to buy itel S31. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures / Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House / Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.