Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,280 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! (28490 Views)

JAMB Introduces A New Book For 2017 UTME Candidates - “in Dependence” / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria / Updated: JAMB List Of CBT Centres Approved For 2017 UTME Registration - Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2017
ftosino:

i experienced it also, it means they ave click d submit twice after it ave actually been submitted, the next thing is to capture ur biometrics by imputing ur email
did jamb immediately send the unique code to you after creating a profile on their website or you made a transaction first at the bank before they sent you the code
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by AnaCheks(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2017
xamiel4:
there is a bank staff in every centre,he will issue your epin to you when you pay and you register there after
Thanks a lot, but I have already paid in jamb office,they now sent me an email to validate which I have done
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2017
ftosino:

i experienced it also, it means they ave click d submit twice after it ave actually been submitted, the next thing is to capture ur biometrics by imputing ur email
sorry I really don't understand, my email and biometrics, how?
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2017
AnaCheks:
Thanks a lot, but I have already paid in jamb office,they now sent me an email to validate which I have done
as you paid did they send you the unique code
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by razor123(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2017
vFvendetta:
jamb office was crowded so I went to challenge book shop business center at waterlines...if they refuse to register me I will go to jamb office and que like others
please endeavor to get your e-pin before proceeding. That's the reason most people were not let in
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by ftosino(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
vFvendetta:
did jamb immediately send the unique code to you after creating a profile on their website or you made a transaction first at the bank before they sent you the code

no unique code will be sent to u if u open ur profile, in fact, no code will be sent to u at all, and u are nt transacting anything o
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by ftosino(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
humeeh:
sorry I really don't understand, my email and biometrics, how?
as in after u ave put all the schools and result the next thing is ur biometric and to do that a little box will show u to imput ur email to continue
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
ftosino:

no unique code will be sent to u if u open ur profile, in fact, no code will be sent to u at all, and u are nt transacting anything o
ok thank you
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2017
razor123:
please endeavor to get your e-pin before proceeding. That's the reason most people were not let in
I've given them my jamb profile email and password at the registration centre
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2017
ftosino:

as in after u ave put all the schools and result the next thing is ur biometric and to do that a little box will show u to imput ur email to continue
Thanks a lot!!I'm done
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by razor123(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2017
vFvendetta:
I've given them my jamb profile email and password at the registration centre
please is it at an approved jamb reg centre or a cyber cafe

plus

Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by AnaCheks(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2017
vFvendetta:
as you paid did they send you the unique code
Nooo
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by delishpot: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thatyorubadude:

will see what to do cause Port Harcourt is not on UPDATED: JAMB 2017 List of
Available Registration Centres/
Cafe(s) Nationwide Published

Is it possible to buy the form on behalf of someone? There is a NLder her who needs support but I want to buy the form in his name instead of giving him the cash. Is it possible to help him that way? He is in PH by the way.
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
razor123:
please is it at an approved jamb reg centre or a cyber cafe

plus
well known business centre in portharcourt,challenge bookshop waterlines...by giving them my status I meant the email address not password,I logged into their system myself.
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
AnaCheks:
Nooo
ok everything is calm now,just waiting for jamb site to respond
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
delishpot:

Is it possible to buy the form on behalf of someone? There is a NLder her who needs support but I want to buy the form in his name instead of giving him the cash. Is it possible to help him that way? He is in PH by the way.
thumbprint may cut you short

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by xamiel4(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
delishpot:

they don't sell forms this time around. they will only issue a pin to you for registration. you can buy the pin in his name and ask him to finish the registration.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by razor123(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
vFvendetta:
well known business centre in portharcourt,challenge bookshop waterlines...by giving them my status I meant the email address not password,I logged into their system myself.
alrigt. tnx bro
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Chyma1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Has anyone printed the e-slip
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
please where can i download the recent jamb syllabus
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by wealthinfos(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pls i need ur guide; I dont hv Economics in my O-Level, what i hv is Commerce. So i beg to ask; can i write commerce in place of economics for prospective Law student? Is there any penalty for this?
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by zamani60: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is no runs, it is no expo neither is it a cbt practice test....i got admitted last year with a marveling result through the help of this site and its initiative, i had doubts till i saw my result......this is Direct JAMB score upgrading by "Mr. Adeniji a resigned JAMB cbt expert...tell your mates and take advantage if you also wish them well...informations like this are like gold and not found anywhere. crackjambscore.dudaone.com [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jerry2i:
Rivers state has 4 CBT centres for registration.
2 in port harcourt, 1 at iriebe, 1 at uniport (choba)
please be specific, where exactly in uniport? (which of the campus)
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by murphyrichy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
xamiel4:
there is a bank staff in every centre,he will issue your epin to you when you pay and you register there after
Do they issue the PIN immediately as soon as one pay??
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by murphyrichy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
@house, when one pays for Jamb do they gv him/her the PIN immediately or some days after
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by xamiel4(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
murphyrichy:
Do they issue the PIN immediately as soon as one pay??
yes it takes approximately 2 to 3 minutes for the bank staff to vend your pin. Each candidate has a unique pin. but the vending of the pin can be delayed if the server is slow.
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Fedric(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
please do they request for passport. or webcam was use in capturing ur image?
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Virulent: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
sammuell:

Enter taxi from Onne going to Garrison Aba road.when u get to garrison bus stop,ask people around there to show u where u to taxi to jamb office D line.
thanks
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by TopWinner(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Virulent:

Same here, hit me ur whatsapp number since I ain't too familiar with ph, wer in ph do u intend to register?

Paragon City Light House at Iwofe.

You can join this 2017 Jambites WhatsApp Group though.

https:///96ckMH8DpLaL3zvz9YnruN
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by murphyrichy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
xamiel4:
yes it takes approximately 2 to 3 minutes for the bank staff to vend your pin. Each candidate has a unique pin. but the vending of the pin can be delayed if the server is slow.
its alright thanks
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by sammuell(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Virulent:
thanks
welcom
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
on Saturdays will der be registration?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NASU Will Join ASUU Strike Next Week / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.