Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) (1295 Views)

Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) by ceometromedia: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Big Brother Evictee, Thin Tall Tony has said he had a conversation with his wife before going into the #BBNaija house.

TTT as he is popularly called said this on Tuesday in an interview with Beat FM.

Responding to a question on whether he had such discussion with his wife, TTT said, “Yes, before I went into the house, myself and my wife, we did speak. We are very private people so we like to keep our private lives private, she’s my backbone and I can’t make any decision without her asking or directing me. So, she made it clear before I went into the House that you keep my family out of it. I want the world to know you for who you are, your talent, which is what I have been hustling with.”

As he answered, Maria Okan, one of the On-Air-Personalities interjected him, saying, “Save your breath… Hold on… So how do we know that you are not lying? Where is the proof? So because of the N25 million you and your wife decided that you’ll just rubbish your whole marriage, so that you can go and collect money inside the house? There’s the difference between lying and keeping it private?”

Responding to a question from Osi Suave on what happened between him and Bisola under the covers, TTT, said, “Nothing actually went down.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkBbLwY5-F0

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/video-bbnaija-ttt-bisola-thin-tall-tony.html
Re: TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) by jonsnow92: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tah!!..Na lie..After you don collect better B.J you are now denying cos you are out of the House bah..He knows his wife won't allow him enter the real *House* na y baba quickly deny..Anyway Good Riddance!

1 Like

Re: TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
cool A Gentleman never tells. cool
Re: TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) by Jackeeh(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Private people indeed. Wetin private person wey like private life dey find for Bbnaija?
Re: TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) by goldbim(f): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
This broda can lie ehnnnnn grin grin.he should kontinu!
Re: TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) by WhiteKettle(f): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Using a 356kb Ram phone. A kind person should watch the video and explain in details. Thanks.
Re: TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) by Lilymax(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Liar liar tongue
Tell that to ur wife
Re: TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) by ROCE: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Did anyone see this interview?

Marian was just overly sentimental and did not even hide it. Olisa too.

It was only the guy on the left that was more professional (I think he is called Ush Bebe or so). I think radio stations should just mount a CCTV in their studios or cameras to give a professional capture but this video shows that what you hear from you radio is filled with unseen emotions. TTT was not comfortable in this interview and it showed. I later heard Gbemi and Toolz talk about the 'roasting' later in the day.

I condemn his philandering and whathaveyou but I do not appreciate the way the interviewers conducted themselves. Ebuka's face when he was answering his questions is epic - that's how they should have behaved.
Re: TTT - "Nothing Happened Between Bisola And I Under The Covers" (Video) by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg who get kerosine,ds my beans never done

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Video: Ayo Ajewole Of Alfa Sule Ministry / Burnaboy Spotted Smoking Marijuana In Front Of Nigeria Police / Ibadan Has Done It Again, Check Out The New And Lastest Model Making Waves In Ib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.