Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (18798 Views)

Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
timilehin007:
after

hi bro, the best way to benefit from the guide is not just to have it but to make use of it. the place to start from is the beginning. for how much you can start with it have been covered extensively in the guide. if you are starting with free traffic the only cost you will incur is 1usd for domain, if you are starting with paid traffic the minimum is 100usd. i always advice you start with free traffic, save some money and move to paid traffic. the faster means to reach me is via flash or call. your success is truly my pride.

1 Like

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Afritechs(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
nice job op....and Nigerians need to know 10 best Google Adsense alternatively http://www.afriteche.com/2017/03/google-adsense-alternatives.html
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by uzo200(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Rick9(m): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2017
If e no be import-expert nobody else. Sorry I can't read that, it's still the same old recycled story nothing else.
Let those who are interested
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by bulkwealth(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2017
AS FOR ME, I PREFER THE NETWORK BUSINESS OPTION BECAUSE ITS EASY AND FUN, EVERY ONE CAN DO IT WITH LITTLE OR NO KNOWLEDGE,
SOME OF THE REQUIREMENT IN NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS ARE;
PASSION AND HUNGER TO SUCCEED
OPEN MINDED INDIVIDUAL
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND UNLEARN
MONEY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL
I AM CURRENTLY RUNNING WITH A PROFITABLE BIZNESS OPPORTUNITY THAT ANY ONE CAN DO, IF U RE INTERESTED VISIT US ON
https://financialshift.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by bulkwealth(m): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2017
AS FOR ME, I PREFER THE NETWORK BUSINESS OPTION BECAUSE ITS EASY AND FUN, EVERY ONE CAN DO IT WITH LITTLE OR NO KNOWLEDGE,
SOME OF THE REQUIREMENT IN NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS ARE;
PASSION AND HUNGER TO SUCCEED
OPEN MINDED INDIVIDUAL
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND UNLEARN
MONEY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL
I AM CURRENTLY RUNNING WITH A PROFITABLE BIZNESS OPPORTUNITY THAT ANY ONE CAN DO, IF U RE INTERESTED VISIT US ON
https://financialshift.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Kazrem(m): 3:28am On Mar 23, 2017
You keep recycling same content with different topic.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by timilehin007(m): 4:02am On Mar 23, 2017
importexpert:

hi bro, the best way to benefit from the guide is not just to have it but to make use of it. the place to start from is the beginning. for how much you can start with it have been covered extensively in the guide. if you are starting with free traffic the only cost you will incur is 1usd for domain, if you are starting with paid traffic the minimum is 100usd. i always advice you start with free traffic, save some money and move to paid traffic. the faster means to reach me is via flash or call. your success is truly my pride.

i want to start with fivrr but i dont know which option to select from the homepage and can you help me with that clickbank account cux i think i registered few weeks ago and am still waiting for their response ever since
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 23, 2017
gee99:

Thank you for yet another episode of words for the wise and proactive ones. May your ink never run dry. That been said, I have some vital questions I want ask you.

1. Is it possible and advisable to copy from part of the "body" of the "merchant's landing page" and paste it on my own "blog post" so that people that get there(my blog) may have a feel of what the site is talking about before they actually opt in to continue after they might have opted in?

Or I don't need that. I should just place my squeeze page on my blog without writing anything on the "blog post" and the "about me" section?

2. Is there a possible way to create or paste different squeeze page on different blog post/page(I.e, different page different squeeze page) on my blogger? If yes, please could you explain?

Thank you in anticipation.

Alternate account to ask yourself questions abi? Continu

3 Likes

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Ponzi scheme, gambling and trading cool
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by kayceeD2(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
U sure?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2017
1000% cool
kayceeD2:

U sure?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by iSufferFools: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Trading what exactly, pussy_? grin
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Trading money....Olodo! grin
iSufferFools:
Trading what exactly, pussy_? grin
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by iSufferFools: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Trading money....Olodo! grin
How? Is it by exchanging contacts then body fluid? grin
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2017
sigh....you trade money by betting on forex or other companies like alibaba, Facebook, apple or amazon.....whether they will raise or fall. Did you finish secondary school? angry
iSufferFools:
How? Is it by exchanging contacts then body fluid? grin
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Yteflon(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2017
bros... borrow me this book i go return am.. make i just see am... you make 200k in a week.. you can even dash a brother 3k boook na
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:

serious or joking cheesy?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by iSufferFools: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
sigh....you trade money by betting on forex or other companies like alibaba, Facebook, apple or amazon.....whether they will raise or fall. Did you finish secondary school? angry
I still don't understand and no, I didn't even attend primary school.

So, what if they don't rise, what will happen to the cash? Exchanging body fluid is better since its 'money for hand, back for ground'. grin
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2017
I'm dead serious! cool
importexpert:

serious or joking cheesy?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2017
This poo keeps making FP over and over again.. How much are you paying seun sef?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2017
If you bet for it to rise and it doesn't rise....you lose your money.
Sorry i don't know what you are talking about
iSufferFools:
I still don't understand and no, I didn't even attend primary school.

So, what if they don't rise, what will happen to the cash? Exchanging body fluid is better since its 'money for hand, back for ground'. grin
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2017
gee99:

Thank you for yet another episode of words for the wise and proactive ones. May your ink never run dry. That been said, I have some vital questions I want ask you.

1. Is it possible and advisable to copy from part of the "body" of the "merchant's landing page" and paste it on my own "blog post" so that people that get there(my blog) may have a feel of what the site is talking about before they actually opt in to continue after they might have opted in?

Or I don't need that. I should just place my squeeze page on my blog without writing anything on the "blog post" and the "about me" section?

2. Is there a possible way to create or paste different squeeze page on different blog post/page(I.e, different page different squeeze page) on my blogger? If yes, please could you explain?

Thank you in anticipation.

bro you do not need a blog post or a blog setup. basically what you need is a squeeze page and you can duplicate the merchant's own of the product you are promoting. you also do not need an about me page. i have pages that have made millions of naira in sale and they do not have an about me page. below are some sample squeeze pages.

yes you can have different squeeze pages on same blog. after setting up the first page, all you have to do is to create a page for every new squeeze page. page not post. your success is my pride.

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by josejims257: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Need a network team for your network marketing? Join the unapologetic wealth team. We build the network together and make sure every team member earns from it.
Call or watsup me 08064290176
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Ppresh2017(f): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2017
See evidence of payment of 5k weekly , if you have 60k join us on WhatsApp
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by ideaz: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
If ever you think Network marketing, think Piuni especially as a Nigerian and an African.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by iSufferFools: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
If you bet for it to rise and it doesn't rise....you lose your money.
Sorry i don't know what you are talking about
Shey na today yansh dey back? grin
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by gee99: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

Alternate account to ask yourself questions abi? Continu
Bros your destiny is in your hands. Rather than doing something about it you made yourself the "traffic officer general" watching people with different accounts abi? Continu...if you don't buy Importexpert's material am definitely sure you'll buy mine by the time my testimony hits the screen grin. Nigeria youth indeed!

1 Like

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by gee99: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2017
importexpert:

bro you do not need a blog post or a blog setup. basically what you need is a squeeze page and you can duplicate the merchant's own of the product you are promoting. you also do not need an about me page. i have pages that have made millions of naira in sale and they do not have an about me page. below are some sample squeeze pages.

yes you can have different squeeze pages on same blog. after setting up the first page, all you have to do is to create a page for every new squeeze page. page not post. your success is my pride.

Thanks so much Jagaban. I know am moving at a slow pace but at least everything I have done to this point so far, none was contracted out. I did every single thing myself with my little knowledge in computing. I can't just be dashing out money wey no dey to those fiver guys hence I need to learn the only hard way and it has been helpful all the way. So Jagaban pardon me for my snail-like kind of movement. I actually want to be one of your success stories. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazon To Open African Headquarters In South Africa / Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar / Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.