Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (18797 Views)

Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by veekid(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2017
happney65:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..The Only means of making it online in Nigeria is through Internet Scam..Any other story na Lies...I am in my House oya come and beat me..

Coming to your house with full squad team
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by atpet(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Don't worry the thunder that will fire you is no Longer doing press up again is already jogging around the Town , cos ,, the last time you lied and you sold out tons of Ebook here ,,,,, i discovered the ebook is a thrash, nothing to speak about, even with out dated informations , that you packaged in it!! I think is high time,,,, Airplane start checking out this online infos before they place it out on their platform to be sold to its members !!!?!?with Jagaban info is a fake and not authentic as he claim ; don't bother wasting your money !@!

1 Like

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by happney65: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2017
veekid:

Coming to your house with full squad team

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by DoyenExchange: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Khrixxx(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Ladies and Gentle men, Network Marketing is still the best so far with less risk and little or no knowledge. just make sure u start with the right Company and the one with a considerable compensation Plan! Hit me up for advice on how to go about one +2348151051044

All you need is just patience and watch how break free from Financial crisis
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by gee99: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2017
atpet:
Don't worry the thunder that will fire you is no Longer doing press up again is already jogging around the Town , cos ,, the last time you lied and you sold out tons of Ebook here ,,,,, i discovered the ebook is a thrash, nothing to speak about, even with out dated informations , that you packaged in it!! I think is high time,,,, Airplane start checking out this online infos before they place it out on their platform to be sold to its members !!!?!?with Jagaban info is a fake and not authentic as he claim ; don't bother wasting your money !@!

Having people with myophic mind-sets like you littered here and there is one one the major reasons Nigeria may always lag behind and remain developing country amongst others for a very long time. It is just irritating when you see someone trying to be of help and you found out some jobless rats trying to diflate your spirit. I taya for urna o angry undecided
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by lanzar: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
only if u r interest in bitcoin, wil show u a way to earn a passive income, not hyip, not mlm, not p2p etcl simply a legit way of earning it.
contact tylanzar@gmail.com
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by smiliyB(f): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
pls my questions are...I don't have a laptop, is it possible for me to atleast succeed small before getting myself a laptop.
question 2...I don't have a PayPal acct n I went to bank to make enquiries abt getting a PayPal acct,so they said I need to get a dollar acct with less than $100.is there any other way out bcus so many of the affiliate site requires dat I get a PayPal acct. your eBook is very nice but with these lil issues,it's a bit difficult for someone to still start affiliate marketing with little cash.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by babeface3: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Why are all the income residual and passive grin
importexpert:
With the dwindling nature of the Nigerian economy, one will have no option than to shed tears for both the unemployed and under employed masses. instead of news of 20,000 5000 or 500 people being employed, the most common news these days are, either zenith bank sacking 1200 employees or first bank sacking 2400 employees or oil companies sacking 18500 people and so on. this series of downsizing by Nigerian companies is becoming too alarming and Nigerians need to embrace online alternatives for creating passive income.

Remember that the internet is like a vineyard where their is fruit for all. the more your contribution the better your fruit will be. In this article, the Nairaland community will discover 5 ways to build residual income on the internet. Residual or passive income is that income source that keeps paying you on a consistent basis with very minimal effort.

1. Network marketing

This type of business leverages on the power of people, imagine having a chain of people whose effort keeps paying you on a consistent basis. Network marketing is an efficient way to build residual income fast. Reason being that by having lots of people in your network that keeps duplicating your effort, it means your income source also multiplies as the number of people in your chain increases. The beauty of network marketing is that your income source will keep paying you for as long as there are people still working in your network. Lots of legitimate network marketing businesses abound online today, you only need to get on board and start building your own residual income streams.

2. Information marketing

Information marketing is the art of selling info products in the forms of eBooks, videos, audio, seminars etc. The key work here is selling solution laden products to people who need them. Man will continue to have problems in all facets of life. Hence, he will seek solutions to these problems. This is where the information marketer comes in, he sells the solution to people's problems. By continuously churning out valuable products, the information marketer is able to build passive income on the internet.

3. Blogging

You can build a continuous income source by becoming a blogger. Simply discussing about a popular topic has the potential of driving lots of traffic to the site, you can incorporate various sources of income to the site. As long as it is in an evergreen niche, people will keep visiting the content and the income streams will continue to generate passive revenue.

4. Mini-importation

This stream of income avails you the opportunity to provide a solution driven product that your customers have been wanting to have. you will keep having consistent follow of income if you continuously keep providing appropriate products that will satisfy the needs of your customers.

5. Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is an income sharing partnership between a merchant and an affiliate marketer. In this type of business, the affiliate marketer agrees to promote or sell the merchants products and a certain percentage is paid to the affiliate marketer in the form of commission. You can build residual income with affiliate marketing by promoting products that pays commission on a recurrent basis. There are so many affiliate networks around where you can easily find the right products to promote.

All the above online businesses are profitable if you will take your time to do it. personally i do more of affiliate marketing now.

You Can Refer To www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html to See The Simple Strategy I Use To Make Over N200,000 In A Single week From Affiliate Marketing.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Willorhyme: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Please where exactly is my money on my dashboard
Is it total revenue or is it my balance
Which exactly is my own money
Pls tell me

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2017
smiliyB:
pls my questions are...I don't have a laptop, is it possible for me to atleast succeed small before getting myself a laptop.
question 2...I don't have a PayPal acct n I went to bank to make enquiries abt getting a PayPal acct,so they said I need to get a dollar acct with less than $100.is there any other way out bcus so many of the affiliate site requires dat I get a PayPal acct. your eBook is very nice but with these lil issues,it's a bit difficult for someone to still start affiliate marketing with little cash.

good morning bro, yes it is possible to start with out a laptop. your smart phone will be your laptop. you do not need a paypal account because a 3rd party company will help you with withdrawal and credit your Nigerian bank account. bro i please just open the guide and get to work with your smartphone. i assure you that it is already blessing lives of ordinary guys that have nothing more-than a smartphone. your success is truly my pride.

1 Like

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Ppresh2017(f): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
We don't make too much noise but we are making cool legitimate genuine cash every day every week, by utilizing digital currency technology. If you have 60k, join us on WhatsApp. Now now.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Interesting15: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
gee99:

Having people with myophic mind-sets like you littered here and there is one one the major reasons Nigeria may always lag behind and remain developing country amongst others for a very long time. It is just irritating when you see someone trying to be of help and you found out some jobless rats trying to diflate your spirit. I taya for urna o angry undecided

I don't intend commenting on the thread, but I can't ignore this.

Stop saying 'He is trying to help' (check the meaning of help again)

Instead, say 'He is trying to make money'
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Interesting15: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
importexpert:

good morning bro, yes it is possible to start with out a laptop. your smart phone will be your laptop. you do not need a paypal account because a 3rd party company will help you with withdrawal and credit your Nigerian bank account. bro i please just open the guide and get to work with your smartphone. i assure you that it is already blessing lives of ordinary guys that have nothing more-than a smartphone. your success is truly my pride.

From all indications, the guy you quoted is probably still a struggling student.

Since you're trying to 'help', while not 'help' him with a free copy?

1 Like

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
affiliate marketing brings in dollars.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
atpet:

did you buy his affiliate marketing ebook?
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by timilehin007(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2017
importexpert:

hi bro, the best way to benefit from the guide is not just to have it but to make use of it. the place to start from is the beginning. for how much you can start with it have been covered extensively in the guide. if you are starting with free traffic the only cost you will incur is 1usd for domain, if you are starting with paid traffic the minimum is 100usd. i always advice you start with free traffic, save some money and move to paid traffic. the faster means to reach me is via flash or call. your success is truly my pride.

Your account is under review.

We'll contact you when your account has been verified.

this is the response i got from clickbank
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by menipo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
You can call it scam if your money is involved but in this case you were never asked to pay a dime. What they need from you is your time. It is called affiliate marketing. They already have a programme. You only help to activate what they have in the system since robots are not allowed to trade and you get a token for your time
mrprestige:
Scam....bug scam, nobody should waste their time on this poo
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by menipo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Your real money is where they wrote your balance on the dashboard which will be available for withdrawal once it's above $99
Willorhyme:
Pls tell me
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by atpet(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
NubiLove:

did you buy his affiliate marketing ebook?

i did but it was an authentic fake and arcade info he package in it
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Adek15(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Willorhyme:
Pls tell me
I don't understand the site at all. Can you be of help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazon To Open African Headquarters In South Africa / Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria / Snack Sales As A Money Spinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.