Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? (2589 Views)

Hilarious Family Memes To Spice Up Your Day / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / Long Distance Marriage And Trying to conceive a baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by LazyAF: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2017
They say as a Lady, don't be idle, looking for something to do.

Build a career

Be Successful

Don't wait on any man

Don't be lazy

cheesy
Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by stunningjudy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
LazyAF:
They say as a Lady, don't be idle, looking for something to do.

Build a career

Be Successful

Don't wait on any man

Don't be lazy

cheesy
Whatever made you accept to be in the relationship despite the distance should keep you going. You both can't be busy 24/7! Learn to make sacrifices. Discuss your feelings with him. Tell him you feel d spark is fading. LDR isn't one-way! Either both of you are ready or you are not.
Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by Dyt(f): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
4 years
LDR?

You are wonderful
Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Meen 4 years is too long to be in a long distance relationship of there has been no moves to make it permanent
Long distance relationships require shitloads of sacrifice. You need to really work at it. Communicate all the time and most important know where you are headed with it. If you stay too long as bf &gf things fizzle out . I suggest you have a real talk with your man( no bullshit) decide where you want to go with this
Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by sisisioge: 6:01am On Mar 24, 2017
How about a surprise visit where you bring on all the vavavoom? Or you two can make a pilgrim of each other's location minus the holiness. You will prepare for the visit like kilode...your hair, nails, read interesting things to discuss, etc. It might help spice things up.

Caveats on surprise visits o.

I remember my sis dating a dude all the way in London. Each would travel to see each other. The visits were planned for since London to Lagos no be Opebi to gbagada. This continued until she decided to surprise him but ended up shocking herself! Let's just say she ended up staying in an hotel and squatting with a friend for two weeks. She couldn't change her tickets back, she couldn't go home to families we have there. No be small thing. Good thing is, the surprise will help you see stuffs you might not know exist...there you could make a decision about your relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by Dyt(f): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
sisisioge:

I remember my sis dating a dude all the way in London. Each would travel to see each other. The visits were planned for since London to Lagos no be Opebi to gbagada. This continued until she decided to surprise him but ended up shocking herself! Let's just say she ended up staying in an hotel and squatting with a friend for two weeks. She couldn't change her tickets back, she couldn't go home to families we have there. No be small thing. Good thing is, the surprise will help you see stuffs you might not know exist...there you could make a decision about your relationship.

Chai
Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by sisisioge: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Dyt:

Chai

Yeah...na real chai!
Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by LazyAF: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Meen 4 years is too long to be in a long distance relationship of there has been no moves to make it permanent
Long distance relationships require shitloads of sacrifice. You need to really work at it. Communicate all the time and most important know where you are headed with it. If you stay too long as bf &gf things fizzle out . I suggest you have a real talk with your man( no bullshit) decide where you want to go with this

We do know where we are headed trust me. We are both trying to build our careers and combining that with a relationship is really tiring.

Communication is the thing.

Thanks.
Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
LazyAF:

We do know where we are headed trust me. We are both trying to build our careers and combining that with a relationship is really tiring.

Communication is the thing.

Thanks.

I wish you all the best. I really do. I beleive when two people are determined they can achieve much
Re: What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? by LazyAF: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
sisisioge:
How about a surprise visit where you bring on all the vavavoom? Or you two can make a pilgrim of each other's location minus the holiness. You will prepare for the visit like kilode...your hair, nails, read interesting things to discuss, etc. It might help spice things up.

Caveats on surprise visits o.

Chai! That one na strong something o. I hope she is better now.

The thing about LDR is that you have to know that you are dating a man not a God and disappointment can come up at anytime.

Na God dey keep relationship o. 4 years of LDR no be moi moi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its well / Where Is The Best Place In Nigeria To Relocate to From Abroad / Christmas Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.