Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (50074 Views)

3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2017
All this trouble makers want is continued chaos, they want sympathy after all their midnight massacres, creeping around Nigeria maiming people because their number one man is a president. Idiots
angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by ngene4life: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
the southern Kaduna should start killing the animals called fulani men any way you see them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Niwdog(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Why were they murdered on the same spot
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Too much killing in Nigeria. What is it?? Bad news everywhere. Like life has no meaning again. God save us oh!
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2017
youngest85:
But these are not fulanis now
Are you sure,coz me sef I don't know
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by bareal(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2017
All these ones die abi dem dey sleep? am not understanding oh!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Stallione(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2017
kill them all,no mercy,they are more or less like baboons undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by jegz25(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2017
chiefolododo:
Are there innocent Fulani people?
ur ignorance stinks...its d same thing as saying all southerner is a cultist,armed robber and ritualist. abeg mek u dey apply reasoning on public platform
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by metallisc(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2017
chiefolododo:
Are there innocent Fulani people?

you see... now the table has turned! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Truthisit: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2017
General Buhari needs to call stakeholders meeting across the Nigerian Federation, as a matter of urgency. People across Nigeria, in their homelands are ready for anything now. People are angry at the President's body language. The era of parading cattle around must be done away with, as he needs to tell his people the blatant truth of Cattle ranching if Nigeria will not be pulled into another civil war. This is becoming killing spree and the earlier the President sit up and be neutral, the better.
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by bolaji0820: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Have we lost our sense of humanity? We no longer have respect for human life, I get so amazed when I read comments on this platform & makes me feel sorry for this country. Let us learn to promote peace and not enmity, Nigeria was God's plan and there's a purpose for that. I'm so optimistic that Nigeria will be great irrespective of the challenges. #Be positive

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2017
They don't look like Fulani men or boys....
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Opynion: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2017
they should please stop this killing in Nigeria na. what is wrong with everybody? ain't human life sacred anymore in this clime.God please touch the heart of men. i am honestly broken inside by this sight and i don't even want to know who they are but please in the name of God stop. just stop killing people
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by samuyafiiyawa: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2017
this what happened/ any time you hear of fulani attack know that it was a revenge, in this circumstance if the fulani guys decided to go for revenge the whole world will be making noise, now nobody is talking loud, but say it was the Christians that were killed, the media would have gone asunder with all sort of reports,/ i know that the fulani guys will not forgive;
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by dee02(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Barbaric.... I just dont understand how one human being can kill another just like that!
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2017
you cant use the words Innocent and Fulani in the same sentence...it's just like saying intelligent police tongue

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2017
gudofuck231:

They are walking on it
Seriously walking.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by BenjaminJoe1(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Is that all? they are few now. innocent herdsmen indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by timecapsule: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2017
It is only in nigeria they can call CANIBALS innocent. Masscare indeed!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by writetopoker: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2017
THESE ARE FOREIGNERS

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Innocent Fulani Men indeed

embarassed
What do you mean? Nonsense. Speak your mind and stop being a coward
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2017
timecapsule:
It is only in nigeria they can call CANIBALS innocent. Masscare indeed!
So every fulaani man is a killer and must be killed rigjt? Anyway, just know that southern kaduna people are highly outnumbered
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by grodt999: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
it is called a taste of their own medicine!
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by timecapsule: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
abduljabbar4:

So every fulaani man is a killer and must be killed rigjt? Anyway, just know that southern kaduna people are highly outnumbered
HIGHLY outnumbered to be massacred ? The group that value life of animal 95% to human life can be define as. Blood suckers is called what? When ever they are testy of blood they will start to complain that they are been massacred.
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Benitomorgan: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Op is a fulani man trying a cover up for all the evils they ve perpetrated in this country. Its very unfortunate that i share same country with these barbarians
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Lankyscot(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
A FOOLish OP Spotted!
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by BraniacX(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Stop besmirching the word "innocent" it doesn't apply to everybody undecided

Firstly, i think this is an el-rufai media propaganda to justify an imminent attack on that population

Secondly, apart from the first pic, there is no trauma or injury to prove that the others are dead

Thirdly, there is no proof that the first (and only) dead is a fulani, my bet is that it is a southern kaduna christian

Fourthly, even if i am wrong about all my postulations, i honestly don't see any dead humans, just dead animals!

#no_innocent_fulani
Re: Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
abduljabbar4:

What do you mean? Nonsense. Speak your mind and stop being a coward

And I have spoken my mind

With goat face undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naval Officer Kills Girlfriend In Port Harcout For Refusing To Accept Breakup / 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) / Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.