Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief (754 Views)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief by Choiszman(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2017
A very pretty lady on Instagram @miss_ifyifezue, who for one reason or the other, I’m currently crushing on, narrated how her iPhone was stolen and was returned after 5 days.

Though it didn’t come easy as they were bargaining on how much to give the “Kidnapper” who kidnapped the phone. She also shared screenshots of how her parents helped in the safe return of her iPhone.

Read Details Below:

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief by Choiszman(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief by newyorks(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2017
this is nt news worthy,what moral does it pass
Re: Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief by skarz: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2017
omg recession be making people see people's destiny in mirror
Re: Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief by Choiszman(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Mr Journalist/Editor...weh done sir
newyorks:
this is nt news worthy,what moral does it pass

Re: Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief by decatalyst(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Lol@ return or die
Re: Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief by NevetsIbot(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
me wey my parents dey rejoice when dem body thief my phone back then.
"finally, atleast you go read book small''..... Na wetin dem talk b dat.
Re: Lady Shares How Her Stoleniphone Was Returned After Her Parents Cursed The Thief by Choiszman(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Lol cheesy grin
NevetsIbot:
me wey my parents dey rejoice when dem body thief my phone back then.

"finally, atleast you go read book small''..... Na wetin dem talk b dat.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? / The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested / Old Woman Gets Drunk This Chirstmas Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.