Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Happy Birthday To Mr. Tony.O.Elumelu!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Happy Birthday To Mr. Tony.O.Elumelu!!!! (787 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Tony O. Elumelu Celebrate His Mom’s 90th Birthday / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Mr. Tony.O.Elumelu!!!! by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Today marks a very special day for a very special personality. As the CEO/Founder of the TONYELUMELU FOUNDATION,CHAIRMAN OF UBA GROUP and FOUNDER OF HEIRS HOLDING in the person of Mr. Tony .O. Elumelu celebrates his birthday today.
Here are some photos to celebrate his birthday today.....check below;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR....WISH YOU LONG LIFE AND CONTINUOUS PROSPERITY!!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala ,Ishilove ,Mynd44

Follow @Itz_Hillz on Instagram for more info #CopItUp

Re: Happy Birthday To Mr. Tony.O.Elumelu!!!! by Thisboysef(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2017
I made ftc. F*ck every niqqa below me. But the guy above me tho
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr. Tony.O.Elumelu!!!! by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Thisboysef:
I made ftc. F*ck every niqqa below me. But the guy above me tho
. Lol!......You could have at least comment "Happy Birthday" though...
Re: Happy Birthday To Mr. Tony.O.Elumelu!!!! by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2017
*clears throat* @Lalasticlala pls move this to Frontpage make my people hail this man!!!

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Yellow Account Unexplainable Fraudulent Act / Make Money From Hotel Business 35 En Suite Rooms Hotel Along Ikotun Road For Sal / How To Start Your Magazine Business Without Any Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.