Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Would Be A Nigerian Pastor If I Had No Conscience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Would Be A Nigerian Pastor If I Had No Conscience (418 Views)

"After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Be A Nigerian Pastor If I Had No Conscience by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2017
I f I were conscienceless, I would become a Nigerian pastor.
I would collect tithes and offerings from widows, pensioners, students, workers on minimum wage and even the unemployed.
I would not care that many of these people could not afford hospital bills or tuition fees for their children.
I would use the money so collected to buy myself a private jet to take care of my businesses around the world.
I would own houses and properties around the world.
My suits and shoes would cost more than the annual salary of a doctor, university lecturer or a lawyer.
I would gift my mistresses posh cars, expensive houses, gold, and jewelry.
I would use the tithes and offerings I collect from pensioners, widows and the unemployed to pay for sex.
And when I am caught with my pants down, I would say it was all a set up by my enemies to bring me down. If this explanation seems unsatisfactory or unconvincing to my followers then I would offer to publish a more "robust" reply soon.
If my church members wonder why their life is a mess, I would blame marine spirits and witches (by which I mean their aged parents or other family members) or their sinful lives.
I would be answerable to no one. And if anyone demands accountability, I would threaten them with the Bible verse that says: "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm." This is the ultimate trump card - it shuts everyone up because, believe me, no Nigerian wants to go to hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Be A Nigerian Pastor If I Had No Conscience by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: I Would Be A Nigerian Pastor If I Had No Conscience by Nne5: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: I Would Be A Nigerian Pastor If I Had No Conscience by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Would Be A Nigerian Pastor If I Had No Conscience by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2017
things you hear, you didn't see, you were not there but you cud judge not realising we are in the generation of deception

be wise and don't indulge urself into affairs only God knows the truth and anybody who dares into affairs that you knw nothing about will sure see and taste the repercussions.

1 Like

Re: I Would Be A Nigerian Pastor If I Had No Conscience by tripplephi: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
THIS KIND OF POST IS A TICKET TO HELL...

generalizing from only few inferences is very fallacious.... FAKE PASTORS can only exist if real ones exist.

highrise07:
I f I were conscienceless, I would become a Nigerian pastor.
I would collect tithes and offerings from widows, pensioners, students, workers on minimum wage and even the unemployed.
I would not care that many of these people could not afford hospital bills or tuition fees for their children.
I would use the money so collected to buy myself a private jet to take care of my businesses around the world.
I would own houses and properties around the world.
My suits and shoes would cost more than the annual salary of a doctor, university lecturer or a lawyer.
I would gift my mistresses posh cars, expensive houses, gold, and jewelry.
I would use the tithes and offerings I collect from pensioners, widows and the unemployed to pay for sex.
And when I am caught with my pants down, I would say it was all a set up by my enemies to bring me down. If this explanation seems unsatisfactory or unconvincing to my followers then I would offer to publish a more "robust" reply soon.
If my church members wonder why their life is a mess, I would blame marine spirits and witches (by which I mean their aged parents or other family members) or their sinful lives.
I would be answerable to no one. And if anyone demands accountability, I would threaten them with the Bible verse that says: "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm." This is the ultimate trump card - it shuts everyone up because, believe me, no Nigerian wants to go to hell.
Re: I Would Be A Nigerian Pastor If I Had No Conscience by Niflheim(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
MORAL TO THE STORY: Pastor= Senior brother of Satan!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Shall We Be Doing In Heaven? Singing Singing Singing Uhm! / Government Makes Move To Ban Jehovah’s Witness / What Is The Cheapest Way To Be Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.