Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (52710 Views)

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Oh it's quite possible.
Probable even.
Thus i can identify your own illness.
hahahaha
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by oluamid(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerians sha! Marine spirits and marine world! Hahahaha.

The way people think in this country you would think Nigeria is the only country on earth. Why all these marine spirits no dey the developed countries in the world? Are marine spirits also in landlocked counties like Western Sahara?

We just take popular culture and infuse spirituality into it and voila, a spiritual realm is born.

If you go through life believing in marine spirits and their influence on people's life belive me, you'd see marine spirits in every shadow.

You are what you believe.

Besides, isn't it amazing that the people who are attacked most by these 'spirits' are full religious persons who ordinarily should be protected under the blood of Jesus or Allah's protection? If your faith can't convince you that you have automatic power over 'spirits' without you having to carry out some special ritual, then of what use is such faith?

It's all in the mind. If you believe there are marine spirits all beautiful fair-skinned damsels would be marine agents to you.

You only get to live this life once, why go through it living in fear?

Think twice people!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Sunnylink(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
If u are possess you need deliverance. When u have sex with them, they will take ur stars to the marine world, and then u suffer in real life.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Goddys(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Kindly rationally and logically disprove cosmic inflation. Don't just make offhanded statements.

Next, show me proof of your god, demons and angels. Show me evidence a supposedly higher being created this world.

Your book says your god made man in his image.

This means your god has eyes, nose, mouth, spleen and pancreas.

Sounds like your god is a mortal being who needed a mouth to eat, nose to breathe and pancreas to make insulin.

scientist said a dot expanded to form the universe are you trying to tell me they found a dot that expanded and formed solid rocks and earth?

demons are easy to find cause they operate without rules and regulations.
I have proof they exist but cannot be seen with naked eyes. for you, you have to go where they are. they can be found easily in native doctors place. if u are in Nigeria you can easily find them in any state, tell them u need charm against gun shot , this demons speak directly with this doctors and how this doctors will prepare a charm as directed by
this demons, do whatever you are told ones you use this charm they deposit trace of themselves in you like a ear phone then you begin to hear and feel their presence

God created man in his image don't mean we are exactly like him. a robot is created in the image of man but very different.

God is a spirit, so even if he has different parts he can easily move and transform more like a gaseous atom.
God said I raise my right hand so yes God look like man but not restricted by a solid flesh

God is a spirit so he command and things come forth, but man use his hand to form things, spirit command if it happens they have the measure of power if not they don't have the measure to do that

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ExInferis(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

scientist said a dot expanded to form the universe are you trying to tell me they found a dot that expanded and formed solid rocks and earth?

demons are easy to find cause they operate without rules and regulations.
I have proof they exist but cannot be seen with naked eyes. for you, you have to go where they are. they can be found easily in native doctors place. if u are in Nigeria you can easily find them in any state, tell them u need charm against gun shot , this demons speak directly with this doctors and how this doctors will prepare a charm as directed by
this demons, do whatever you are told ones you use this charm they deposit trace of themselves in you like a ear phone then you begin to hear and feel their presence

God created man in his image don't mean we are exactly like him. a robot is created in the image of man but very different.

God is a spirit, so even if he has different parts he can easily move and transform more like a gaseous atom.
God said I raise my right hand so yes God look like man but not restricted by a solid flesh

God is a spirit so he command and things come forth, but man use his hand to form things, spirit command if it happens they have the measure of power if not they don't have the measure to do that

Your case is FUBAR

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by oluamid(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rogersmith:
All this scientific explanation self...the world is very deep and spiritual. The devil hide under aegis of atheism to deceive you guys that God doesn't exist so that you may do whatever things you want to do and go with it.

"Scientists " can you explain the situation where a guy just finished having sex with his girlfriend then after like an hour on the same night he had wet dream?

You obviously do not understand the concept of wet dream. It has nothing to do with frequency of sex. Let me help you out though. Click on these links:

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/wet-dream-faq

http://youngmenshealthsite.org/guides/wet-dreams/

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity makes plasma entities who feed on negative energies look like mysteriously more powerful than humans that they need of a Sky Daddy to assist. This is the same perspective that makes the pastors very emboldened to rip the ignorants off.

I am not saying there are no entities, in fact there are more entities in our universe than the population of humanoids, not just on Earth, but every humanoid species existing in all galaxies.

To understand how to work with or how to dissuade these entities, you have to first of all admit that these entities do not only live longer than Earth humans, but they in fact play a very vital role in our evolution and theirs.

You can not kill the entities, they have longer life span, some running into thousands, tens of thousands and some live millions of years, because they are not enamoured with the exposure that our physical spacesuit comes with. The fact remains, that when we die physicaly (The process of dropping a diseased, accidented, or aged Earth spacesuit and going for a new one) we become like these same entities we are so scared of.

If an entity is disturbing you, then you need to negotiate their evictions or simply scare them away the same way you scare away mosquitoes and other lions, tigers and poisonous. You do not need a pastor to rip you off.

Some of you will think the entities affect your finances and lifestyles, you are right, but the fact that you 'believe' (which is actually a magnetism of thought, that keeps you attractive to the entities) then the entities will stay with you.

To get rid of these entities, you need to understand that some of them are attached to certain things in your homes, or they find a disorder within your etheric grid to latch their interfaces and sojourn in and out of this dimension and density via the individual and the victim may not even know that his organism is where the entities broadcast from.

To know how to dissuade these entities, you must first of all study them and know their nature, then you device a very simple strategy to keep any of such entities from criss-crossing from your neighbors who might actually have these entities as ethereal messengers.

Let me also state here that so far, there is no indication that we were engineered by the same intelligence that created the void. Seems from my research, that we can actually travel to distant galaxies and look for a planet and we can install circuits, acoustic devices, solenoids etc and power a planet up, and then using DNA technology we can grow a colony of our clones that will eat up the elements to convert whatever substances there to oxygen, and we can now put a pair of humans there, a man and woman and we will start creating our own planet, and monitor the planet from here, and we can install hardwares and softwares on our clones and program their DNAs remotely while broadcasting signals at certain frequencies to pass a message to them. And when they evolve to a point that they become a threat to us, we turn the hurricanes and tsunamis to anihilate them, then we fly back there to develop yet another colony, for our practice, harvest of plasma,amusement. We are a food source for higher intelligence and these entities could just be the messengers propagated to harvest energies for the cosmic interstellar machines.

You are not on top of the food chain, there is something you all need to know. What you do to cattles and goats, you are also a victim, you all are lucky that they don't need your flesh. It is just your sweat, tears and blood. In what you think is a quest for success, a goal that has no meaning when considering how long you have to live on top of a giant spaceship called Mothership Earth, your bodies are merely spacesuit, and this planet is moving across space at the speed of 30 kilometers per second, I repeat, our Mothership Earth is moving at speed of 30 kilometers per second across the cosmos.

Open your eyes and read latest researches on science. We are on the verge of capacities to create new planets and sequence DNAs and you guys are here crying about entities which can be waive a way with a flip of a finger.

Stop the fear mongering, if you believe there is an entity in your own. Try this, go home, clean up all parts of your rooms, all. Open all the windows and take out everything including curtains, every pin. Keep everything outside, let the sun shine on them, and allow sunlight and breeze to blow through the apartments. Throw away anything that is not used in the home. Cos entities hang on to unused items and other dirty places just like bacteria, yet their effect can ground entire families and even nations.

Then say this vocally: "This is my space, and I do not welcome any entity within my home". Say this whenever you feel that there is something you can't physically see. This solves these stuff. Stop being deceived by these pastors who themselves know nothing about entities apart from the fears mongering.

This is my final input on this subject.

This is the most illuminative post I have read on nairaland since I joined this forum ten years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:
That is a job for a psychiatrist not me. We all know there are 7 days in a week ,so when you come and say there are 8 and ask me to verify if I start verifying will they not admit both of us together?

what if the psychiatrist did not do his job well and misinform you? look we enjoy scientific innovations today because of investigation, so if you want the truth you must verify yourself
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by sirfolabi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Like I do say anything you heart tells you believe and follow it.. ..I don't force people to believe....Happy Mother's Day.. .#TeamBds.....#Bishop. .....
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by vikyno(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
[ quote author=vicardino post=54962251]If she truly told you that she was initiated from childhood, then there's a chance she may wanna be delivered. U have to ask her in love, don't even try mounting pressure on her for deliverance because if she doesn't wanna be delivered, a combination of all GODLY ministers in this whole world can't deliver her but if she wants to be delivered, trust me that's d first step to victory.

If she wants to be delivered, just ensure you take her to a deliverance ministry not necessarily a "one on one" deliverance session but if she prefers a "one on one" deliverance session, look for a deliverance minister,,,, I suggest you go to any mfm branch or better still, go to "MFM PRAYER CITY" for her deliverance. Deliverance is by choice not by force. She will do the rest herself if truly she wants to be delivered. Don't blame or hate her, don't dislike her, don't be negative about her. At d deliverance session, certain things will be revealed and instructions will be given to u on what to do so as to seal every openings through which she may wanna be revisited. It is well with you, your wife and your unborn baby. [/quote]

Thank you so much. She actually wants to be delivered cos she has been to SCOAN on different occasions even before met.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Mekanus(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
vicardino:
I think the problem with humanity is that most humans don't even know that they are spiritual beings. A man is a tripartite being which could be defined to be "A spirit, having a soul and living in a body". With a man's spirit, we connect with happenings in the spirit world and this is the basic of man's existence. I seriously get disturbed when man tries to explain things of the spirit logically. You need not believe or argue, there's a test which i'd beseech those condemning or claiming the nonexistence of the spirits, marine spirits in this case to carry out.

Just open ur heart and body alone at home and speak out for marine spirits to fill u cos u don't believe they exist and u need proof. A man should call out for "spirit wife" and a woman should call out for "spirit husband". Do this and u will have your proof whether they exist or not.

Secondly, u can go on an excursion to MFM prayer city or any deliverance ministry during deliverance sessions, just sit and once they are casting spirits out, just be responding by saying "Enter into me, i'm available"' I'm sure you'll have your proof.

If you ain't doing any of these, then don't claim what u have no proof of.
What the hell is this one saying. Chai!! Africa is doomed. Religion is total bullshit

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Emperor007: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity makes plasma entities who feed on negative energies look like mysteriously more powerful than humans that they need of a Sky Daddy to assist. This is the same perspective that makes the pastors very emboldened to rip the ignorants off.

I am not saying there are no entities, in fact there are more entities in our universe than the population of humanoids, not just on Earth, but every humanoid species existing in all galaxies.

To understand how to work with or how to dissuade these entities, you have to first of all admit that these entities do not only live longer than Earth humans, but they in fact play a very vital role in our evolution and theirs.

You can not kill the entities, they have longer life span, some running into thousands, tens of thousands and some live millions of years, because they are not enamoured with the exposure that our physical spacesuit comes with. The fact remains, that when we die physicaly (The process of dropping a diseased, accidented, or aged Earth spacesuit and going for a new one) we become like these same entities we are so scared of.

If an entity is disturbing you, then you need to negotiate their evictions or simply scare them away the same way you scare away mosquitoes and other lions, tigers and poisonous. You do not need a pastor to rip you off.

Some of you will think the entities affect your finances and lifestyles, you are right, but the fact that you 'believe' (which is actually a magnetism of thought, that keeps you attractive to the entities) then the entities will stay with you.

To get rid of these entities, you need to understand that some of them are attached to certain things in your homes, or they find a disorder within your etheric grid to latch their interfaces and sojourn in and out of this dimension and density via the individual and the victim may not even know that his organism is where the entities broadcast from.

To know how to dissuade these entities, you must first of all study them and know their nature, then you device a very simple strategy to keep any of such entities from criss-crossing from your neighbors who might actually have these entities as ethereal messengers.

Let me also state here that so far, there is no indication that we were engineered by the same intelligence that created the void. Seems from my research, that we can actually travel to distant galaxies and look for a planet and we can install circuits, acoustic devices, solenoids etc and power a planet up, and then using DNA technology we can grow a colony of our clones that will eat up the elements to convert whatever substances there to oxygen, and we can now put a pair of humans there, a man and woman and we will start creating our own planet, and monitor the planet from here, and we can install hardwares and softwares on our clones and program their DNAs remotely while broadcasting signals at certain frequencies to pass a message to them. And when they evolve to a point that they become a threat to us, we turn the hurricanes and tsunamis to anihilate them, then we fly back there to develop yet another colony, for our practice, harvest of plasma,amusement. We are a food source for higher intelligence and these entities could just be the messengers propagated to harvest energies for the cosmic interstellar machines.

You are not on top of the food chain, there is something you all need to know. What you do to cattles and goats, you are also a victim, you all are lucky that they don't need your flesh. It is just your sweat, tears and blood. In what you think is a quest for success, a goal that has no meaning when considering how long you have to live on top of a giant spaceship called Mothership Earth, your bodies are merely spacesuit, and this planet is moving across space at the speed of 30 kilometers per second, I repeat, our Mothership Earth is moving at speed of 30 kilometers per second across the cosmos.

Open your eyes and read latest researches on science. We are on the verge of capacities to create new planets and sequence DNAs and you guys are here crying about entities which can be waive a way with a flip of a finger.

Stop the fear mongering, if you believe there is an entity in your own. Try this, go home, clean up all parts of your rooms, all. Open all the windows and take out everything including curtains, every pin. Keep everything outside, let the sun shine on them, and allow sunlight and breeze to blow through the apartments. Throw away anything that is not used in the home. Cos entities hang on to unused items and other dirty places just like bacteria, yet their effect can ground entire families and even nations.

Then say this vocally: "This is my space, and I do not welcome any entity within my home". Say this whenever you feel that there is something you can't physically see. This solves these stuff. Stop being deceived by these pastors who themselves know nothing about entities apart from the fears mongering.

We need to talk please.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Excell360: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
lastchild:
I would have loved to teach you what you don't know but it's obvious you are not intelligent, so even if I taught you you will still reason like you did

pls I wana confirm something from u as regards ur Diary
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by oluamid(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
The truth is this and it's very simple: it's all in what Abraham Maslow described as the "hierarchy of needs".

Have you ever wondered (like a lot of people) why it seems as if people in the developed world have better brains than people in the third world (Africans generally and Nigeria specifically)? Why people over there come out with amazing inventions everyday while we over here seem not to be doing so well? Why people there are carefree while we are still bogged down by Witches, Wizards and marine spirits?

It's because we as a society are still at the physiological needs level (food, clothing, shelter) while the society over there are already at the self actualization stage.

Click here to read about Abraham Maslow and Hierarchy of Needs:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

Be mindful that I'm not talking on individual basis, I'm talking about the society as a whole.

By the time you understand then you'd be able to make the connection about why things like Marine Kingdom is a big deal over here. It's just poverty at work. SIMPLES.

Poverty of the mind.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

Faraday handiwork is clear for everyone to see, certainly electricity did not just came to pass by itself.
so also God's handiwork speaks for itself.
beside his spirit testify all the time
fine! electricity may be the handiwork of Faraday clearly, now give me one example of God's handiwork.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by oluamid(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
jsaak:
Total Bullocks!!!
I am a mariner (a ship Captain) and I earn my living working in the marine environment. I sailed the oceans for 30 years and have never came along any spirit (I would have loved to see a beautiful mermaid, though!) This issue of marine spirit is created to generate fear and to continue to keep people in ignorant bondage!

Thank you very much for this. Unfortunately, people who have never left dry land would still want to claim authority over what the marine kingdom is and is not.

People are busy discovering the titanic ship and other boats that have be sunk for centuries in the open seas, we are here chasing shadows inside rivers and lakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

If an entity is disturbing you, then you need to negotiate their evictions or simply scare them away the same way you scare away mosquitoes and other lions, tigers and poisonous snakes. You do not need a pastor to rip you off.

Stop the fear mongering, if you believe there is an entity in your home. Try this, go home, clean up all parts of your rooms, all. Open all the windows and take out everything including curtains, every pin. Keep everything outside, let the sun shine on them, and allow sunlight and breeze to blow through the apartments. Throw away anything that is not used in the home. Cos entities hang on to unused items and other dirty places just like bacteria, yet their effect can ground entire families and even nations.

this sounds no different from Religious brainwashing, you must believe aliens exist too. grin just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:
fine! electricity may be the handiwork of Faraday clearly, now give me one example of God's handiwork.

wow just one.
God is a master creator he created so many things at last he said to himself let me create a thing that can think for itself and he created man.

and man created so many things and thought to himself let me create a thing that can think for itself and he created computer chip.

look around you don't let anyone judge for you. all this things you see from man to animals to plants and the universe all maintaining their law, animals mating and giving birth to a being like themselves eating, sleeping and playing those this things look as though someone planned it or spring up from a dot that expanded (evolution)?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by fromnigeria(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
uchkochi:
MARINE SPIRITS...WHAT ARE THEY?HOW TO IDENTIFY THEM AND DEFEAT THEM.

When you hear marine, the first thing that comes to your mind is water or river. You are not wrong, marine spirits are water spirits or spirits that comes and dwells in the river. Beloved they are real, they execute their plans by possessing either a man or a woman. The marine kingdom is one of satan's department headed by a queen, popularly known as the queen of the coast. The earth is divided into the air, the land and the sea. When God made man in Genesis, He gave him dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28. God will never ask man to dominate his fellow man, so what God meant was that man will have dominion over the spirits in the sea(marine spirits), spirits in the air(witch craft spirits), and on land.

There are two types of marine spirits; we have the conscious mariners and the unconscious mariners. The conscious marine agents are those that know they are possessed, while the unconscious mariners don't know that they are possessed. Marine spirits possesses females more than males, they do so to oppress men and scatter homes, since the man is the head of the home. Their primary tool is sex. They are extremely fashion-crazy, they dress to attract on purpose, they walk to attract on purpose. This marine spirit pushes single ladies to date married men without any remorse. They take delight in breaking the hearts of their victims so as to render them emotionally unstable, once a person is unstable emotionally he is sure to make wrong decisions about other things. They neutralise the will-power of their victims through sex. They are very unstable in relationships, they cannot keep a relationship for too long, they pretend a lot and changes their voice to fit the mood they are in.

Falling in love with a lady possessed with this spirit is the worse thing that can happen to a man, because the moment he decides to end the relationship, she begins to behave well, the moment the man changes their minds, she starts tormenting the emotion of the man, constantly frustrating the man. Those who are possessed with the marine spirits without knowing can easily be delivered by getting close to the things of God and His word. Lesbianism, homosexuality and pornography are also marine initiations, they are also party freaks. This spirit push young, talented, beautiful girls into "runs". The truth is this with God all things are possible. Deliverance is possible only when the mariner is willing to be delivered. Once that person is willing, that person must go to a bible practicing church for the power of the queen of the coast to be broken. Then the person must be born again and take God's word seriously. Self deliverance is also possible with this knowledge, you can pick up the bible and ask Christ to come into your life. Once He enters, the rest is history. I break every trace and strong hold of marine spirits from your life in the name of Jesus.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
If you believe this, then You don't believe Christ died and resurrected from the dead. I mean, You don't yet understand the power of this great work of salvation.

Now i ask, as a born again believer christian, what is your business with An Ogboni killing or possessing an Ogbanje.

This thread is therefore definitely for all unbelievers, those or anyone who continues to reject Christ, never for a Born again Christian Believer, however, not the fire fire kind kind of christians.

Let Christians believe aright!

thank you

PS:
your article seems like a lecture note. (types of marine spirits)
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by fromnigeria(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:
Who made faraday my friend?, How did you begin? Can you be sincere enough? Can you shut the devil hardening your heart? can understand life is spiritual?
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
fromnigeria:

Who made faraday my friend?, How did you begin? Can you be sincere enough? Can you shut the devil hardening your heart? can understand life is spiritual?
faraday was given birth by his mother, don't ask me who made his mother please!, its sounds dumb. The devil you say? grin Have you met the devil? Do describe how he/she looks like to me, which country does the devil come from? What's the devil's Address? Does the devil have a phone number? What kind of Beer does the devil drink? grin or does the devil like smoking?
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
I think I am from the marine world shocked OOO! Aaarrrr! Grrrr!
Some one Please call the marine police! grin

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
fromnigeria:

Who made God?
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
The logic is simple : IF EVERYTHING REQUIRES A CREATOR THEN SO TOO DOES GOD
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by emi14: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Which church is non-bible practicing church
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by fromnigeria(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:
Who made God?

If a pot you've made comes up one day and asks who made YOU, how would you reply?

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Horlufemi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
What do you call spirits that work on land
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by TerrorSquad(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
trash
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by menxer: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tosinex:
I once had a galfrend.. Whenever I give her money things boom, my business increases.. When I told my mom she said the gal is from the marine I should be careful of her oo. What do you think.
I had similar experience, should have married her then but I fvcked up. grin
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
fromnigeria:

If a pot you've made comes up one day and asks who made YOU, how would you reply?
I don't make pots
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by menxer: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hhhhhmmmmm
Marine Kingdom evil? Right.

... But how do we explain the first step of being accepted into the church or Christianity is to be baptised in a marine kingdom (water)?

Is Yahweh also living in the marine kingdom?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.