Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (52708 Views)

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
if someone possessed travels abroad, will the spirit follow?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by graciella(f): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
MZLady39:
This is quite interesting. I must admit that I have little experience with "marine spirits" and "spiritual husbands and wives".
I'm not quite convinced about their existence undecided

Because u don't have their experience does not mean it doesn't exist!

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by jaybabs1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
walls01:

wow just one.
God is a master creator he created so many things at last he said to himself let me create a thing that can think for itself and he created man.

and man created so many things and thought to himself let me create a thing that can think for itself and he created computer chip.

look around you don't let anyone judge for you. all this things you see from man to animals to plants and the universe all maintaining their law, animals mating and giving birth to a being like themselves eating, sleeping and playing those this things look as though someone planned it or spring up from a dot that expanded (evolution)?

I tire for all these evolution theorist, does it make sense to believe in the first place that life began from a big bang or tiny dot what not when you aren't there to witness it happened,not one among all these pro-evolution scientist witnessed the big bang. so why the senseless guess? speaking as someone who is religiously biased, I think it makes more sense to reason and deduce that our universe and all that exist therein is a very intelligently planned and organized existence and this can be corroborated by the simple points of the poster I quoted. Now, what pro-evolution theorists do not want to accept is this, this entire sequence of activities in this universe is an intelligent design and every design should have some separate existence that designed it. Either the designer is seen or unseen, the fact still remains unchangeable that there is one super intelligent and highly ordered master designer responsible for all creations and their respective sequence of existence.

in religious context, this master designer is called God, and some school of thought calls him 'the source' he conceives this natural creations, plans how they should operate and determine where they should fit and function in the other creature he made. The subject of biology and anatomy explains a lot about this. wait why is science contesting the existence of this infinite intelligence when the same infinite intelligence was the one who gave knowledge of science?

I believe in The reality and existence of a master designer and an infinite intelligence who conceived and created the entire universe. All that exist now is simply atoms and molecules under continous vibration, but he is not a vibration, He is the very one from which everything gets the energy for existence. He is real, more real that any other thing or person in existence.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by kulrunsman79(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tosinex:
I once had a galfrend.. Whenever I give her money things boom, my business increases.. When I told my mom she said the gal is from the marine I should be careful of her oo. What do you think.

Wife her that's all, but make sure u always give her money since that's ur biz lifeline
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ugochukwua(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Give her more money...
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by mmsen: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
vicardino:
I think the problem with humanity is that most humans don't even know that they are spiritual beings. A man is a tripartite being which could be defined to be "A spirit, having a soul and living in a body". With a man's spirit, we connect with happenings in the spirit world and this is the basic of man's existence. I seriously get disturbed when man tries to explain things of the spirit logically. You need not believe or argue, there's a test which i'd beseech those condemning or claiming the nonexistence of the spirits, marine spirits in this case to carry out.

Just open ur heart and body alone at home and speak out for marine spirits to fill u cos u don't believe they exist and u need proof. A man should call out for "spirit wife" and a woman should call out for "spirit husband". Do this and u will have your proof whether they exist or not.

Secondly, u can go on an excursion to MFM prayer city or any deliverance ministry during deliverance sessions, just sit and once they are casting spirits out, just be responding by saying "Enter into me, i'm available"' I'm sure you'll have your proof.

If you ain't doing any of these, then don't claim what u have no proof of.

I've sat through an MFM service, all they do is jump up and down like baboons; shout about fire burning this one or that one; and believe whatever illogical tale their pastor gives them that week.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by vicardino(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
U haven't said a single meaningful thing with respect to my post. If you believe there are no marine spirits, just open your arms wide and welcome them once they are being cast out of their hosts. U won't jump like baboons alone but also like cricket. Meanwhile, my first reply was for those arguing the existence of marine spirits. Cheers.
mmsen:

I've sat through an MFM service, all they do is jump and down like baboons; shout about fire burning this one or that one; and believe whatever illogical tale their pastor gives them that week.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by mmsen: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
vicardino:
U haven't said a single meaningful thing with respect to my post. If you believe there are no marine spirits, just open your arms wide and welcome them once they are being cast out of their hosts. U won't jump like baboons alone but also like cricket. Meanwhile, my first reply was for those arguing the existence of marine spirits. Cheers.

Do you ever ask yourself why it is the most impoverished, most disturbed people who believe in all this nonsense?

Why do you believe things for which there is no evidence? Do a google search for spirits and see what comes up, find out why the only people who see or feel them are the emotionally traumatized.

I'd never heard of a marine spirit or a spirit spouse until I came to this message board and encountered the numerous touts who post here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
oluamid:
Nigerians sha! Marine spirits and marine world! Hahahaha.

The way people think in this country you would think Nigeria is the only country on earth. Why all these marine spirits no dey the developed countries in the world? Are marine spirits also in landlocked counties like Western Sahara?

We just take popular culture and infuse spirituality into it and voila, a spiritual realm is born.

If you go through life believing in marine spirits and their influence on people's life belive me, you'd see marine spirits in every shadow.

You are what you believe.

Besides, isn't it amazing that the people who are attacked most by these 'spirits' are full religious persons who ordinarily should be protected under the blood of Jesus or Allah's protection? If your faith can't convince you that you have automatic power over 'spirits' without you having to carry out some special ritual, then of what use is such faith?

It's all in the mind. If you believe there are marine spirits all beautiful fair-skinned damsels would be marine agents to you.

You only get to live this life once, why go through it living in fear?

Think twice people!
Tirigbosaa! For you, you couldn't have put it any better.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Jammiiee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Baba pm me too nw angry
ichuka:

Check ur pm

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
LoveJesus87:
human beings and spirit can not mate, says who? The blood of Jesus protect us
so tell us how many times you have meted a spirit, Was it a gay spirit? grin straight, transgender or lesbian? grin, if you haven't perhaps you have watched while some one else meted with spirits, i hope you people used condoms during this fornications with spirits you don't want to catch spirit Gonorrhea. Jeeeez! Oh can't stop grin grin grin grin this is brainwashing on a scariest level.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by jaszplus12(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Honestly I'm always the curious type and I ask questions and I need answers ONLY from the BIBLE. Why you may ask. Because these fantastic demon marine spirit and what have you are not told to us in the Bible the way we're hearing from those who seem to dwell more on "spirit husband....etc"
How do you guys ible revealed?
Did the Apostles ever encounter this situation? If yes why don't we read about it in the Bible?
Dont you think it's safer to follow Bible instructions only and leave out all these stories that only help to confuse genuine seekers of Bible truth?
Mind you I'm not in doubt of the existence of evil or evil spirits cos already we're warned about them in the Bible but many people have stepped beyond what is written to formulate greater doctrine of these spirits.
Can you really authenticate your beliefs backed by scripture?
Fact is since lots of people know little about this those who claim to have sat with the devil himself have taken advantage and are dwelling on gullibility of truth seekers.
The lack of uniformity of these beliefs vary thereby casting doubts on the doctrine itself.
Why dont we just trust in the Lord and face those things he has revealed to us to follow and bw saved rather than being awed by this works of imagination by claimants!
What shall be the yardstick for judgement? John 12:48 says the words of Jesus.
Matt 28:20-22 tells us Christ has all power in heaven and elsewhere and we're commanded to obey ONLY what He taught....nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by walls01: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
jaybabs1:

I tire for all these evolution theorist, does it make sense to believe in the first place that life began from a big bang or tiny dot what not when you aren't there to witness it happened,not one among all these pro-evolution scientist witnessed the big bang. so why the senseless guess? speaking as someone who is religiously biased, I think it makes more sense to reason and deduce that our universe and all that exist therein is a very intelligently planned and organized existence and this can be corroborated by the simple points of the poster I quoted. Now, what pro-evolution theorists do not want to accept is this, this entire sequence of activities in this universe is an intelligent design and every design should have some separate existence that designed it. Either the designer is seen or unseen, the fact still remains unchangeable that there is one super intelligent and highly ordered master designer responsible for all creations and their respective sequence of existence.

in religious context, this master designer is called God, and some school of thought calls him 'the source' he conceives this natural creations, plans how they should operate and determine where they should fit and function in the other creature he made. The subject of biology and anatomy explains a lot about this. wait why is science contesting the existence of this infinite intelligence when the same infinite intelligence was the one who gave knowledge of science?

I believe in The reality and existence of a master designer and an infinite intelligence who conceived and created the entire universe. All that exist now is simply atoms and molecules under continous vibration, but he is not a vibration, He is the very one from which everything gets the energy for existence. He is real, more real that any other thing or person in existence.

simple and clear. only a dumb person would believe otherwise.
imagine a dot expanding and forming the earth and everything inside it the stars and everything. how can people even believe that

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Analee(f): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
MZLady39:
This is quite interesting. I must admit that I have little experience with "marine spirits" and "spiritual husbands and wives".
yea.dey truly exist dey ar d ones responsible 4 makn love,eatin,swimming n d river,snake chasin u n d dream,havin child in d dream etc,n al des comes tru sex,it comes tru oda means,bt sex is d major source,if u ar xperencin any of these n more,cm to OPM n pick prayer assignment on water spirit,i once eatn,makn luv etc anytym gud tins wants to cm i wil c ma self eatn n makn luv n d dream,d gud tin wil js disappear,it causes so many tins,backwardness,late marriage,job etc,bt as i came to OPM took assigmnt i nolonger xperience such.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by adehadex(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
KARASHIKA

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by fromnigeria(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:
I don't make pots
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1

PS:
This book was written from inspiration of God on Paul, who was worse than you, more worse because he went as far as killing believers.
I have faith that one day, the scales would fall off.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by babilicious: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
MZLady39:

Oh...my apologies. I understand not wanting to publicize this. Just having difficulty believing this..no offense.

Read Isaiah 47, Revelation 17 and 18
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by cupidhero(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Marine spirits abi na mariners exist. My mom grew up in Calabar and their are some stories she tells us that make the scariest Stephen King novel look like Twilight.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by lastchild: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Excell360:

pls I wana confirm something from u as regards ur Diary
what's that
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by ericmor: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
aribisala0:
You better pray it does not fall victim of me

That means u one of them
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by jaszplus12(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Analee:
yea.dey truly exist dey ar d ones responsible 4 makn love,eatin,swimming n d river,snake chasin u n d dream,havin child in d dream etc,n al des comes tru sex,it comes tru oda means,bt sex is d major source,if u ar xperencin any of these n more,cm to OPM n pick prayer assignment on water spirit,i once eatn,makn luv etc anytym gud tins wants to cm i wil c ma self eatn n makn luv n d dream,d gud tin wil js disappear,it causes so many tins,backwardness,late marriage,job etc,bt as i came to OPM took assigmnt i nolonger xperience such.
Let me just say you are promoting your denomination.
Tell me, this "sex in dreams, eating in dreams etc" was it told in the Bible that these "dreams " have spiritual meanings? If not where did you get your authority? Faith comes from hearing by the WORD of God written in the Bible. We can totally believe it...any other "source" is doubtful.
Why did we not hear any example of this funny doctrine from the apostles? Why? Now suddenly it appears in Nigeria as doctrine!
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by CzarChris(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Well, this is an interesting thread. I've once studied the supernatural, read books on demons, spirits, exorcism, ritual rites, the occult, lucifer etc. In my search for "enlightenment", but one thing that is for sure is that, there is a spirit realm and a physical realm. Nothing not even the angels can do anything in the physical realm without the express approval of an individual from the physical realm, so if you say you don't want them to disturb your life, they will free you as long as you do nothing consciously or unconsciously to still keep them close.

I pity people that invite spirits, especially marine spirits into their lives. It's a full blown disaster waiting to happen.

BTW, guys just quit womanising it's not worth it, believe me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by vicardino(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Should I dignify this with a response? U ain't worthy of tying my shoelaces. Impoverished? Most disturbed, touts?? These explain you.
mmsen:

Do you ever ask yourself why it is the most impoverished, most disturbed people who believe in all this nonsense?

Why do you believe things for which there is no evidence? Do a google search for spirits and see what comes up, find out why the only people who see or feel them are the emotionally traumatized.

I'd never heard of a marine spirit or a spirit spouse until I came to this message board and encountered the numerous touts who post here.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by aribisala0(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
people who cook(ed) with karosin think differently from thos who use gas fact!

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Christianity makes plasma entities who feed on negative energies look like mysteriously more powerful than humans that they need of a Sky Daddy to assist. This is the same perspective that makes the pastors very emboldened to rip the ignorants off.

I am not saying there are no entities, in fact there are more entities in our universe than the population of humanoids, not just on Earth, but every humanoid species existing in all galaxies.

To understand how to work with or how to dissuade these entities, you have to first of all admit that these entities do not only live longer than Earth humans, but they in fact play a very vital role in our evolution and theirs.

You can not kill the entities, they have longer life span, some running into thousands, tens of thousands and some live millions of years, because they are not enamoured with the exposure that our physical spacesuit comes with. The fact remains, that when we die physicaly (The process of dropping a diseased, accidented, or aged Earth spacesuit and going for a new one) we become like these same entities we are so scared of.

If an entity is disturbing you, then you need to negotiate their evictions or simply scare them away the same way you scare away mosquitoes and other lions, tigers and poisonous snakes. You do not need a pastor to rip you off.

Some of you will think the entities affect your finances and lifestyles, you are right, but the fact that you 'believe' (which is actually a magnetism of thought, that keeps you attractive to the entities) then the entities will stay with you.

To get rid of these entities, you need to understand that some of them are attached to certain things in your homes, or they find a disorder within your etheric grid to latch their interfaces and sojourn in and out of this dimension and density via the individual and the victim may not even know that his organism is where the entities broadcast from.

To know how to dissuade these entities, you must first of all study them and know their nature, then you device a very simple strategy to keep any of such entities from criss-crossing from your neighbors who might actually have these entities as ethereal messengers.

Let me also state here that so far, there is no indication that we were engineered by the same intelligence that created the void. Seems from my research, that we can actually travel to distant galaxies and look for a planet and we can install circuits, acoustic devices, solenoids etc and power a planet up, and then using DNA technology we can grow a colony of our clones that will eat up the elements to convert whatever substances there to oxygen, and we can now put a pair of humans there, a man and woman and we will start creating our own planet, and monitor the planet from here, and we can install hardwares and softwares on our clones and program their DNAs remotely while broadcasting signals at certain frequencies to pass a message to them. And when they evolve to a point that they become a threat to us, we turn the hurricanes and tsunamis to anihilate them, then we fly back there to develop yet another colony, for our practice, harvest of plasma,amusement. We are a food source for higher intelligence and these entities could just be the messengers propagated to harvest energies for the cosmic interstellar machines.

You are not on top of the food chain, there is something you all need to know. What you do to cattles and goats, you are also a victim, you all are lucky that they don't need your flesh. It is just your sweat, tears and blood. In what you think is a quest for success, a goal that has no meaning when considering how long you have to live on top of a giant spaceship called Mothership Earth, your bodies are merely spacesuit, and this planet is moving across space at the speed of 30 kilometers per second, I repeat, our Mothership Earth is moving at speed of 30 kilometers per second across the cosmos.

Open your eyes and read latest researches on science. We are on the verge of capacities to create new planets and sequence DNAs and you guys are here crying about entities which can be waive a way with a flip of a finger.

Stop the fear mongering, if you believe there is an entity in your home. Try this, go home, clean up all parts of your rooms, all. Open all the windows and take out everything including curtains, every pin. Keep everything outside, let the sun shine on them, and allow sunlight and breeze to blow through the apartments. Throw away anything that is not used in the home. Cos entities hang on to unused items and other dirty places just like bacteria, yet their effect can ground entire families and even nations.

Then say this vocally: "This is my space, and I do not welcome any entity within my home". Say this whenever you feel that there is something you can't physically see. This solves these stuff. Stop being deceived by these pastors who themselves know nothing about entities apart from the fear mongering.

This is my final input on this subject.

Boss, I really appreciate your posts and contributions here. I would like to know if there is any entity that feeds on positive energy

currently on my meditation journey
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
onyenze123:

Boss, I really appreciate your posts and contributions here. I would like to know if there is any entity that feeds on positive energy

currently on my meditation journey
Yes, it is us. Positive energy is Love. And Happiness, Joy, Ecstasy are attributes of Love. So the archons and vampires can not feed on love, so they have convert positive energy to negative energy before they can feed on it.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by vislabraye(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
MZLady39:

They are also marine engineers..
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Excell360: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2017
lastchild:
what's that
check ur pm
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Analee(f): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2017
jaszplus12:

Let me just say you are promoting your denomination.
Tell me, this "sex in dreams, eating in dreams etc" was it told in the Bible that these "dreams " have spiritual meanings? If not where did you get your authority? Faith comes from hearing by the WORD of God written in the Bible. We can totally believe it...any other "source" is doubtful.
Why did we not hear any example of this funny doctrine from the apostles? Why? Now suddenly it appears in Nigeria as doctrine!
am nt tryn to promote my church,ds s nt even a mata of church, i only gav a solutn to dos who r xperiencin such,these tins r real believ it or nt,bible or no bible,u talk as if uve bin livin in d moon,ds nt abt nigeria,its nt abt doctrine,its a spiritual tin,dat nids a higher power to counter it,if u read bible n u dnt encounter a higher power dat can break dat yoke,u js wastn u tym,i know ppl dnt believ dat spirit hubby n wife exist,believ it or nt it exist,i pray dat God shud reli open eyes to spiritual tins.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by jaszplus12(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Analee:
am nt tryn to promote my church,ds s nt even a mata of church, i only gav a solutn to dos who r xperiencin such,these tins r real believ it or nt,bible or no bible,u talk as if uve bin livin in d moon,ds nt abt nigeria,its nt abt doctrine,its a spiritual tin,dat nids a higher power to counter it,if u read bible n u dnt encounter a higher power dat can break dat yoke,u js wastn u tym,i know ppl dnt believ dat spirit hubby n wife exist,believ it or nt it exist,i pray dat God shud reli open eyes to spiritual tins.
Oh my brother, I understand your point. U also need to understand one thing don't preach any doctrine Jesus never preached. Cos each time you say "bible or no bible" means you don't believe in the truth and finality of the bible. Most of you who propound the "marine spirit" doctrines always leave your Bible at the background and tell us how you met Christ one on one and also had dinner with the devil...I believe you but do not bring it into the doctrine of Christ. Read 2john9.
God is not the author of confusion. If I ask 5 of you who say they have encounter with these spirits to describe them you will all have varying descriptions that cast doubt on your integrity. I have met with one guy with the same notion and when I put him to Bible test he angrily told me to choose to believe his story or not. I told him I will hold fast to only what the Bible teaches and not more.
The devil is very cunning and can make you believe you are doing the right thing by believing in those unproven doctrines and you forget to follow Scripture.
Be wary of what you hold fast to. Is it taught by Christ? The apostles? Then where did u get your authority from?
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by Analee(f): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
jaszplus12:

Oh my brother, I understand your point. U also need to understand one thing don't preach any doctrine Jesus never preached. Cos each time you say "bible or no bible" means you don't believe in the truth and finality of the bible. Most of you who propound the "marine spirit" doctrines always leave your Bible at the background and tell us how you met Christ one on one and also had dinner with the devil...I believe you but do not bring it into the doctrine of Christ. Read 2john9.
God is not the author of confusion. If I ask 5 of you who say they have encounter with these spirits to describe them you will all have varying descriptions that cast doubt on your integrity. I have met with one guy with the same notion and when I put him to Bible test he angrily told me to choose to believe his story or not. I told him I will hold fast to only what the Bible teaches and not more.
The devil is very cunning and can make you believe you are doing the right thing by believing in those unproven doctrines and you forget to follow Scripture.
Be wary of what you hold fast to. Is it taught by Christ? The apostles? Then where did u get our authority from?
u missunderstood,dnt know if u read wat i wrote well,i neva castigated bible,abeg bro abi sister do wateva u believe,e.gin my church a deeper life pastor,wil nt name d district is n charge testified hw God delieverd him 4m masturbatn,n dat has causd delayd marriage,dat d spirit wife cm physically to him lemme stop here,nw who read bible pass deeperlife pple?wen it comes to pieceing/interprete d bible na dem cari first,bt u can c upon his a pastor,d problm was stil der,he said even wen he goes to d field to play ball,he wil leave odas n go to masturbate,he said ds single act has deprivd him so many tins,it was wen his sister suggestd OPM to him,he decided to cm n pick d prayer assigmnt on water spirit,dat was wen everytin stoppd,so u can c dat d bible is nt enof to counter dat spirit,wat dat spirit understands is a higher power dat is higher dan its own.
Re: Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. by jaszplus12(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Analee:
u missunderstood,dnt know if u read wat i wrote well,i neva castigated bible,abeg bro abi sister do wateva u believe,e.gin my church a deeper life pastor,wil nt name d district is n charge testified hw God delieverd him 4m masturbatn,n dat has causd delayd marriage,dat d spirit wife cm physically to him lemme stop here,nw who read bible pass deeperlife pple?wen it comes to pieceing/interprete d bible na dem cari first,bt u can c upon his a pastor,d problm was stil der,he said even wen he goes to d field to play ball,he wil leave odas n go to masturbate,he said ds single act has deprivd him so many tins,it was wen his sister suggestd OPM to him,he decided to cm n pick d prayer assigmnt on water spirit,dat was wen everytin stoppd,so u can c dat d bible is nt enof to counter dat spirit,wat dat spirit understands is a higher power dat is higher dan its own.
Thank you my brother for your calm response. I only want us to always view all things in the light of the scriptures. Let me say that every Christian is expected to study 2Tim2:15
So also what ever we hear or see we must compare and contrast it against the bible as our standard.
I wish you and I can study privately so as we can reason together to find out what's true and what is mere formulated.
Cheers and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe / Primate Ayodele: "I Warned Keshi, Wrote A Letter To Him" / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.