Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? (5207 Views)

Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC 2017: Official Adjustment To Timetable. Date Of Deployment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by FavoredGuy: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
NYSC has released the mobilization timetable for this year's batch A prospective corps members. Congratulations to all the PCMs. The long awaited time is here. Many of them are now happier than they were after their final year exams.

Now you are left with a limited option of choosing the state of the federation where you would like to carry out your national assignment meaningfully. Many online guidelines abound (both fake and real) to help you make a good choice depending on what you are looking for. In terms of state allowance to corps members, many states are not just faithful to the payment. In fact, many states don't even pay anything at all but if you check online, you will even see states that pay as high as N15, 000. It all just ends on the internet.
Opportunities abound in all the states depending on your field and what you want to achieve during and after your service. If you are a business-oriented fellow, you can choose any (commercialized) business-booming area/state. If you are a die-hard fan of paid job, then, you should select industrialized states. But believe me, most of the states are worse than they are being exagerrated on the net while others that are easily looked on, usually turn out to be better than they are being projected by people who actually have not been there before writing thrash about them. I had this experience with the northern state where I served where ( with all its negative publicity). It later turned out to help actualize my dream in life. So don't judge a book by its cover while selecting your state of deployment during registration. Just pray to your God to help and see you through.

Meanwhile, which state would you like to be posted to, ceteris paribus? Even God gives us the chance to make our choice. But let no mere speculation or bias lead you to making wrong choice just because they say.
I wish all the PCMs a hitch-free registration as well as fruitful and successful service year.

Weeeee!!! Waaaaaa!!!

NYSC loading..... 90%
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lagos. because of job opportunities and my health.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by FavoredGuy: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
yeenqa:
Lagos. because of job opportunities and my health.
May it be done to you according to your faith.

But I hope you are not from Lagos state and you didn't graduate from a school in Lagos. Else don't say Amen yet to my prayer above unless you are married and your husband is residing in Lagos.

Meanwhile those things you wish for are still in abundance in many other states.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Deepur(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
To all prospective corps lets chat on whatsapp in preparation for our mobilisation https:///ePfZ8uwCV0
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by CChine(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abuja Oooooh..... really wanna chill in the federal capital territory.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Funnyguy83: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abuja.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by undisputedgbola(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
So if I say Abuja, won it look like we are getting too much *winks*

Abuja is where I want.

Born and bread in Lagos, schooled in Osun; can't settle down in this part of the country.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Jagabanj(f): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Lagos because of the opportunities there
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by maryjane101(f): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Lagos state,was born and brought up in abuja,schooled in minna close to abuja...so I just need to change location for a year and probably job opportunities.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by oseka101(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Maiduguri because i want to be a super hero like batman....... smiley...

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by oseka101(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
maryjane101:
Lagos state,was born and brought up in abuja,schooled in minna close to abuja...so I just need to change location for a year and probably job opportunities.
Futminna??
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Darkseid(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
oseka101:
Maiduguri because i want to be a super hero like batman....... smiley...
So shall it be man.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Nddytex08(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Anambra.. I learnt things are cool over there n beside Corpers are well treated.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by EngrChooks(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
As an Electrical Engineer, Lagos would be fine for me
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by adroitvezy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
any state that pay state alawee regularly, probably ebonyi.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Emmalondon: 2:12am On Mar 28, 2017
adroitvezy:
any state that pay state alawee regularly, probably ebonyi.
Please how much is ebonyi paying and which other state do you know of that is also paying.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by echobazz: 6:06am On Mar 28, 2017
I reside in Lagos,schooled in Lagos, Ogun and IMO state.I really need to change environment but North is not an option.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by adroitvezy(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Emmalondon:

Please how much is ebonyi paying and which other state do you know of that is also paying.
i heard ebonyi is paying 10k. you can also verify from another source. akwa ibom #4900
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Gewezzy1(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Please how do I choose, I dint school in Nigeria
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by beyooooni1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Shizcool: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2017
www.jobscotham.com
I am leaving to Switzerland for greener pasture curtsy of www.jobscotham.com they gave me fee visa and ticket but I will be paying as I am been paid over there I think its a good one then to rotten here after NYSC

if you apply always check your junk or bulk mail because that's where I saw my reply from them
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by naijacentric(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2017
The north preferably kaduna or sokoto dose places are virgin places lagos or the south is not the only Nigeria theres life on the other side

1 Like

Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Janedera(f): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abia State
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Laxy009(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
We all know that Mobilization and registration of 2017 nysc batch A will start soon. If you are interested in getting posted to a particular state of your choice, I promise you won't regret it.

This service I will be rendering is 100% guarantee because am a product of it and have helped quite number of people.

I know how Nysc sucks when you are not posted to the state you like.

You can reach me on 08166510965
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
FavoredGuy:
May it be done to you according to your faith.

But I hope you are not from Lagos state and you didn't graduate from a school in Lagos. Else don't say Amen yet to my prayer above unless you are married and your husband is residing in Lagos.

Meanwhile those things you wish for are still in abundance in many other states.
amen amen amen iJn!!
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by flyjustice(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kano because of business opportunities
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by kinngie(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Osun State
Because of girl grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by EHI9ICE(m): 3:12am On Apr 05, 2017
I sweat alot.Like i sweat so so much...I schooled in edo state(Uniben)-born and bred there as well.So choosing a state for my NYSC programme,going to a state that is not so hot is of great importance to me.
Re: 2017 Batch A: Which State Of Deployment Is Your Dream And Why? by Misterdhee1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Abuja. Or better still Kaduna or Jos. Na North money dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mainly For Corpers Serving In Some Northern States / Youth Corps Member Donates Borehole, Toilet To Community In Ogun State / The Plight Of Corpers Serving In Abuja(fct)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.