Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately (39037 Views)

MC Galaxy Subtly Shades Soundcity Over Awards / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post / Efe Reacts To Stolen Mace From The Senate, Subtly Campaigns For Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by akphrat(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Opolo eyes no be open eye
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by gbegemaster(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Make una leave Apostle ooooo.

Her post has nothing to do with Apostle.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by DollarAngel(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ndi Yoloba oge nine

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by adwas00(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Doesn't matter if she took her own cake too... she isn't shouting around about it stupidly like Etobo and co
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by StarPlayer: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Olosho on the prawl cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by olaszydaruma(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
There's no flame without fire

In other news: [b][/b] OLOSHO!!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by AngelicBeing: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dumb ass thread, not making any sense or meaning, next news jare sad
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Pray(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
I can never bet 1kobo on her that she is innocent.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by ElsonMorali: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
mn09abk:
Dont know her...this Afonjas need to carve out their own Afongawood....we dont know these hoes

Congrats you have managed to get one like for your dumb comment. Oya tell Seun to cash it for you so that you can buy kulikuli.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Angelyna:
Is there a need to throw stones at all the dogs that barks? Hell No! She owns her life and she owe Noone an explanation how to live her life... Either you like it or not she's happy and God is with her...
hahahhahaha, wonderful, cool

Time will tell, thank God I have seen your comment.

Some ladies sha ...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Ebeleiscorupt: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
If there's no truth in this allegations i am sure one of the ladies mentioned in this scandal would have sue for defamation.

Iyabo Ojo, Ruth Kadiri, Daniella Okeke and Iniedo all cannot not be that gentle except they are trying hard to hide somethings and being careful that more secret is not licked out.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Queenasake(f): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kini gbogbo Labare yi bayi? Oni wasu agba!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
everything na God....God
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ofcourse, why wouldn't this woman smile after she's been paid for sex by useless and highly disgraceful Nigerian pastors who lie and use deceit to collect the monies from their unsuspecting and naive congregation. Sadly, most Nigerian pastors engage is paying for sex, just that it is now just coming out. The Nigerian version of Christianity is a scam and an utter disgrace. If you belong to a church that your pastor has stolen from you, go and get your money back! Also, if you know women (like this one) that your pastor gave your money, ask them to return the monies and explain to them that their pastor lovers were not given the cash to be used to pay for sex. Useless religion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Maximus85(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
goldbim:
Why do our celebrities become motivational speaker anytime they are accused of something?instead of clearing the air with a simple yes I did or no I did not..smh lipsrsealed :-.

God bless you. Everybody can identify the truth when they hear it. Why would the lady pick Iyabo Ojo out of all the Nollywood oloshos?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Laredojohn(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmm now they now put everything on God...her motivational talk has shown she isn't claiming a saint, but why can't she address the whole issue, and clear her name than being a sudden motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by akinszz: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Maximus85:

God bless you. Everybody can identify the truth when they hear it. Why would the lady pick Iyabo Ojo out of all the Nollywood oloshos?
this question is deep. o deep...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by akinszz: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
my question is why are actresses richer than their male counterparts? cos we know those who got endorsement among them and they are few.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Alhkerimu(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
goldbim:
Why do our celebrities become motivational speaker anytime they are accused of something?instead of clearing the air with a simple yes I did or no I did not..smh lipsrsealed :-.
My brother no be small things
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
akinszz:
my question is why are actresses richer than their male counterparts? cos we know those who got endorsement among them and they are few.

Nollywood is prostitution heaven! Most women in the Nigerian movie industry are prostitutes. They are loose women who'd sleep with anyone, including you, if you have plenty of money to pay them. A high percentage of them have slept with majority of the pastors, governors, and senators in the country.

A friend (who was a PA to some recent Akwa Ibom governor) once emailed me a list of all the Nollywood women that the governor slept with. This guy said he was directly involved in the logistics that hooked-up the women with the governor. He said the governor slept with 90% of beautiful women in Nollywood and that it happened, mostly, when the governor traveled abroad and the women would take a different flight and hide behind the scene, but lodge in the same hotel with the governor. This PA guy said he also slept with some of the Nollywood women, when the governor couldn't get around at night to some of their rooms or due to everyone being too drunk from late night partying.

As you can see, selling sex to Nigerian pastors and politicians is the source of these women's opulence. Their expensive cars and houses are bought and paid for by the monies you donate to your church and the pastor gives it to these women in exchange for sex. Your governors pay Nollywood women for sex using monies that were meant for provision of electricity, housing, roads, hospitals, water, sewage systems, primary schools classrooms, and so on.

Consider this: The movies that Nollywood churns out does not pay the women actresses plenty of money. What the movies do is expose the women to men - people see you when you're on TV. Nollywood is therefore the avenue upon which women become rich not from acting, but from being found by pastors and politicians and solicited for paid sex.

So, paying these Nollywood women for sex is the source of their wealth and it has become a way of life, considering that some of them are nymphomaniacs who actually enjoy having a lot of sex with many different men, too.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by DexteryJoe(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmm..... y she even read all this book sef?, just freaking summarise in one sentence, "I am guilty as allerged",or not
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by simpleseyi: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
yourexcellency:
When will Kemi Olunloyo be charged to court?

For letting you know that your pastor has been spending your tithe on Nollywood prostitutes? You should thank her instead.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by goldbim(f): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alhkerimu:

My brother no be small things
wtsup with every1 calling me a guy today!ayam female ooooooooooo grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
blah blah blah....
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by seunmsg(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
goldbim:

It's even more pathetic the way she kept writing God God God in her response. For pete sake, tell us if you fvcked Suleiman or not.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by beadaholic(f): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
goldbim:

Amebo! What is your own. Afterall she is not accountable to you or anyone.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Maximus85(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
akinszz:
this question is deep. o deep...

What I'm saying is that why call Iyabo's name when we have bad girls in that industry.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by KardinalZik(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is this your own part of the story?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by clemz85(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
veekid:
Person accused you of threesomĂȘ,all we expect from you is your own part of the story; either you continue where the story ended or you start your own episode. Mumu come dey tell us she believe in God, uhn uhn Na devil you for believe in. See her hypo glorified skin sef #olosho

Negative news tickles your ear, and that what you always want to hear
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by graphiti: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming / Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife / Yvonne Jegede Returns To Nigeria Months After Giving Birth, Steps Out With Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.