Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately (39036 Views)

MC Galaxy Subtly Shades Soundcity Over Awards / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post / Efe Reacts To Stolen Mace From The Senate, Subtly Campaigns For Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by graphiti: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
namet:
..........so, paying these Nollywood women for sex is the source of their wealth and it has become a way of life, considering that some of them are nymphomaniacs who actually enjoy having a lot of sex with many different men, too.

..as in ehn, how come its d female actresses dt always "hammer" with flashy cars, houses in perk areas of lekki/banana island etc. How come d (male) actors are #left~behind.

#actress~using~acting~as~smokescreen
#executive~love~peddlers
Mtchewww......
undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Realist1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
goldbim:
Why do our celebrities become motivational speaker anytime they are accused of something?instead of clearing the air with a simple yes I did or no I did not..smh lipsrsealed :-.

Thank you my sister, they think they can fool everyone. If you are not guilty, you are supposed to sue the hell out of the person accusing you.Of course not, they rather avoid giving a straight answer but give multivational speech instead.They are afraid the first person accusing them or more people will come out and expose them with damning evidences so they rather keep quiet or thread softly .

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by goldbim(f): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Realist1:

Thank you my sister, they think they can fool everyone. If you are not guilty, you are supposed to sue the hell out of the person accusing you.Of course not, they rather avoid giving a straight answer but give multivational speech instead.They are afraid the first person accusing them or more people will come out and expose them with damning evidences so they rather keep quiet or thread softly .
exactly!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by seangy4konji: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
their mouth is fast to call GOD GOD GOD...

When they are riding 10 millions naira cars and mansions of 50 million with pay of 100 thousand for a movie,we wont hear God..

Hoeloshi ni gbo gbo yin.

PS..You see the way she is calling God and God without talking about the issuewe dont wanna hear about it also..we all know who u all are...na your toto be your office so no problem...na economy don turn all of una to hoelosho so no need join God.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Mambox: 4:49am On Mar 23, 2017
goldbim:
Why do our celebrities become motivational speaker anytime they are accused of something?instead of clearing the air with a simple yes I did or no I did not..smh lipsrsealed :-.

Because they've got got briefcases of skeletons tucked away. Nobody just randomly calls a name nah!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by grandeoj09(m): 4:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Sule f-ck you or not?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Alhkerimu(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
goldbim:
wtsup with every1 calling me a guy today!ayam female ooooooooooo grin
I'm not sure you are a lady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming / Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.