Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels (30706 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / Mercedes-benz Praises Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels / The New Toyota TJ Cruiser Is A Giant Tool Box On Wheels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
nairaman66:
Impressive! Atleast Okowa can't give any excuse!!
e be like rat rat killer to me
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
emmadejust:
Mercedes Benz have overtaken BMW in luxury car manufacturing.

Up German made
is this a car or a rat killer
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by nairaman66(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by anonimi: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
nairaman66:
Really sad you didn't see the funny side my message carried!

Don't worry, bro.
It was an opportunity for me to send a very important message that I did not want to miss.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by emmadejust(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2017
onyenzuzu:
is this a car or a rat killer

Its a car ...

undecided look well
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by dopedan(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
for this life ehh I must make am

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by tutudesz: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
And all is state primary and secondary school are on strike.....
This man sad
Delta state is a disgrace to south south and Nigeria in general. How can just one state be having bad governors,while other state are best with half good governors.
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by nairaman66(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
anonimi:

Don't worry, bro.
It was an opportunity for me to send a very important message that I did not want to miss.
Cheers.

I bet you feel better now?? Congrats
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by linkszelda: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
When it comes to heaven on wheels, please give it to Mercedes. Na dem be baba

Then you need to check out a rollsroyce. I think only its premium glossed paint and interior will buy that benz
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Okowa is d worst governor in nigeria so far.
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by Divay22(f): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
tutudesz:

Delta state is a disgrace to south south and Nigeria in general. How can just one state be having bad governors,while other state are best with half good governors.
I swear I am tired of the state o
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by tutudesz: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
I swear I am tired of the state o
Just imagine Deltans keep counting development of 1999-2007,No single industries to employ the thousands of graduates and the useless man of a governor has a car that can open a small scale industry to employ at least 200, anyway I don't blame him at all.
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by Divay22(f): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2017
tutudesz:

Just imagine Deltans keep counting development of 1999-2007,No single industries to employ the thousands of graduates and the useless man of a governor has a car that can open a small scale industry to employ at least 200, anyway I don't blame him at all.
you a Deltan
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by tutudesz: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
charliboy654:
Okowa is d worst governor in nigeria so far.
Okowa on a normal day can't win a local government chairman sit. I just pit my peoples because it will get to a stag were we will not be able to speak were other states are speaking.
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by tutudesz: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
you a Deltan
Yes Burutu lg
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by Divay22(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2017
tutudesz:

Yes Burutu lg
just hope he do things fast
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by tutudesz: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
just hope he do things fast
He has no direction has a governor in the 1st place and he will win a 2nd term to continue. Delta state has so many bank CEO and MD and yet we her backwards, he should consult others for ideas to develop the state.
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by Divay22(f): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2017
tutudesz:

He has no direction has a governor in the 1st place and he will win a 2nd term to continue. Delta state has so my bank CEO and MD and yet we her backwards, he should consult others for ideas to develop the state.
2nd term ke undecided I don't think he is coming back o....
Sometimes I don't blame him much I blame those thiefs he keeps around himself
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by tutudesz: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
2nd term ke undecided I don't think he is coming back o....
Sometimes I don't blame him much I blame those thiefs he keeps around himself
he is coming back O! you know how our state works during election times. Only a thief surround himself with thieves. Every month they will share state and local government allocation among themselves b4 paying salaries.
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by Divay22(f): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2017
tutudesz:

he is coming back O! you know how our state works during election times. Only a thief surround himself with thieves. Every month they will share state and local government allocation among themselves b4 paying salaries.
And now they don't even pay the salaries again or as at when due,all they know is looting for themselves and their families.....God has to look at the issue of delta state o
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by tutudesz: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
And now they don't even pay the salaries again or as at when due,all they know is looting for themselves and their families.....God has to look at the issue of delta state o
Delta state issue has to do with just one man alone. Ibori is delta major problem
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by Divay22(f): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
tongue
tutudesz:

Delta state issue has to do with just one man alone. Ibori is delta major problem
That one he feels Delta is his inheritance,its for him alone......
Do you think he would want to constant again?
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by tutudesz: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
:PThat one he feels Delta is his inheritance,its for him alone......
Do you think he would want to constant again?
he is likely to contest for Senate for delta center and he will win hands down. That a man who having been getting 10% of the state budget since he left office.
Re: A Review Of Delta State Governor Luxury On Wheels by patonyx1: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
BMW & AUDI isn't left out. wink

BeeBeeOoh:
When it comes to heaven on wheels, please give it to Mercedes. Na dem be baba

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / 2013 Abuja Int'l Motor Fair: Compare Car Brands. / Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.