Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix (31959 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / Two Police Officers Fight Over A Bus Window On Their Way To Ebonyi State (Pix) / Photos Of Prisoner Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Prisons At Jato-Aka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
DollarAngel:
Nnamdi has said it all "Nigeria is a zoo"

I keep on hearing this comment, Nigeria is a zoo.

Then I wonder what people like you would say, if the same violent act happened in your hometown?

Would you say your hometown is a zoo.?

The problem with all you zoologists, is that you yourselves are responsible for the creation of your zoo.

Tell me, do you protest when the leader you like is corrupt? Do you pay yout taxes, your bills? Do you do contracts without inflating them? Do you defend your kinsman when he is caught stealing?

Many of you people call Nigeria a zoo. Then we break up. But....the zoo attitudes remain.

This your Biafra too....is it not as much a contraption as Nigeria? (Since it includes the South SOuth as well as Benue and parts of Kogi.)

The problem with you Nigerians and Biafrans is that you made this country a zoo. And you have to fix it. And it starts by agitiating for good governance, and not for money to eat more imported stuff.

You and your hausa, fulani, yourba, ijaw, etc friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by iDROID: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
babfet:
Rip May God continue to protect us So sad
Yeah. Like how God protected the poor boy.
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by osazsky(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
rheether:
Death was the creators only mistake.
Its not a mistake we are dreaming we wake up wen we die. D boy just woke up. Life is a dream u wake up wen u die.
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Inspectorsuga(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wen I read posts like this I always get emotional n the reason is not far from the humanity in me...
My question now is, how do all dis internet hired mercenaries like NGENEUKWUENU, MADRIDGUY, ANTIWAILER, SARRKI n others make up their inner peace knowing d level of evil the are comiting against humanity by depriving innocent Nigeria of the right information on the activities of this evil government tru their constant pro-buhari/ pro- APC media propaganda...
Posterity I say will always judge against u all since u all have chosen to be blind to all these evil perpetrated by this government

3 Likes

Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by watered(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
"Buhari is Mad" --- Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Elnino4ladies: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
What is wrong with my state Na?
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Bollinger(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
iamnicer:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I SINCERELY WEEP FOR BENUE STATE

You mean Nigeria don't you. Or where is Benue state?

1 Like

Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Leiman100(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
DollarAngel:
fake quotatation from ipod and Biafra
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by adaoshi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
RIP
I must say this. Theye were overzealous. There's a peaceful way to follow your case. If they reasonably believe that arms and ammunition were in that vehicle, the best thing was to peacefully follow this up by going to the military base to find out through their representatives. By their riotous conduct they soldiers believed that they lives of the fulanis were in danger.
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by TrumpDonald2: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
rheether:
Death was the creators only mistake.
My dear, I disagree with you on that. Death is not a mistake but rather a means to maintain order in the world. Just imagine if everyone from the beginning was alive till date, we would have been killing ourselves by now.
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
So why are these attacks happening

Obviously, someone is not keeping an eye on the arms and weapons coming into this country seriously.

I do not think that at the moment, the government knows how many guns are in the hands of Nigerian citizens, or where they are kept.

It is time we got serious over this matter.
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Sirheny007(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Last year, a Nigerian Professional football league player was killed by a stray bullet..bear in mind he wasn't in a war zone and up till this day, no reports or arrests..case closed.

Now, a young lad has been killed in cold blood by a stray bullet..he wasn't in a war zone.
another victim of circumstance...the case will eventually be closed but not without the usual empty assurances from the nigerian police...

what i am saying in essence is that the hypothesis has just been proved...Nigeria is a Zoo..

1 Like

Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by cardinal12: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
and some people are in Aso Rock dragging certificates instead of protecting the citizens. God help us
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by tifany89(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
waterhouse071:
The United Nations needs to be informed that the federal government of nigeria is supporting GENOCIDE in Benue state. #Stopbenuegenocide
Why r u bothering yourself? Or aren't u on this forum where dat useless bastard goat son of a devil om**ka supports the evil going on even in his own state to his own people because of nonsense political affiliation devoid of logical reason? U can imagine the situation we v found ourselves. Just the same way it was reported saboteurs withing the army were aiding Boko, now this? This country sulks. Being born a Nigerian is the greatest injustice

2 Likes

Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by emi14: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
iamnicer:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I SINCERELY WEEP FOR BENUE STATE

What did people of Benue did to Nigeria north and soldiers? Soldiers can't rescue them from attackers and always prevents them from attacking on self defence. I weep for you. Rip to the school boy. Candle in the wind.
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by emi14: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
What did people of Benue did to Nigeria north and soldiers? Soldiers can't rescue them from attackers and always prevents them from attacking on self defence. I weep for you. Rip to the school boy. Candle in the wind
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kjking:
RIP no one is to blame
no one is to blame? Are u mad?

1 Like

Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Adebowale89(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
atom abi na Ortom is as useless as "P" in psychology

I mean how can a learner person like him continue to play politics
with his citizens lives

does it mean all no Nigerian politician had conscience and human feelings. what kind of stupidity is this, in the contemporary era

the rampant of these Benue killings made me to understand the political backing of these killers
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by DollarAngel(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
9jakohai:

[s]I keep on hearing this comment, Nigeria is a zoo.

Then I wonder what people like you would say, if the same violent act happened in your hometown?

Would you say your hometown is a zoo.?

The problem with all you zoologists, is that you yourselves are responsible for the creation of your zoo.

Tell me, do you protest when the leader you like is corrupt? Do you pay yout taxes, your bills? Do you do contracts without inflating them? Do you defend your kinsman when he is caught stealing?

Many of you people call Nigeria a zoo. Then we break up. But....the zoo attitudes remain.

This your Biafra too....is it not as much a contraption as Nigeria? (Since it includes the South SOuth as well as Benue and parts of Kogi.)

The problem with you Nigerians and Biafrans is that you made this country a zoo. And you have to fix it. And it starts by agitiating for good governance, and not for money to eat more imported stuff.

You and your hausa, fulani, yourba, ijaw, etc friends[/s].

Until we wake up to reality, face and tackle our problem, then it Will remain a zoo, have you ever thought of it, how can a country with over 252 ethnic groups and over 500 language forced to together, under a corrupt, epileptic, selfish, tribalistic, nepotic, incompetent, religious fanatics and bigot umbrella, little you will wonder why we are not progressing as a country, They deceive us about unity in diversity, but you see one group telling you they are the born to rule group, they keep milking the country to develop their place, Bro Nigeria is a joke better wake up to reality

1 Like

Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by delishpot: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
The news nor shock me. I just weep for the victims
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Coolgent(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
DollarAngel:
The image of two hypocrites whose selfishnes brought more harm to igbos than good.
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by ekensi01: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
i know something is wrong somewhere why didnt the soldiers check to see if they are saying the true they went on shooting how do you expect me to belive high rank people are not supporting the fulani in their works? even a blind man now can see it. first who did he call? why all this, which corruption is buhari fighting? nonsense
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by DollarAngel(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Coolgent:

The image of two hypocrites whose selfishnes brought more harm to igbos than good.

Okay
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by karnap(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
benue and violence are just too close...nawao
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by nairaman66(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
KINGDOS:
them don come again oo. how can soldiers rescue suspected terrorists? i smell high level conspiracy.

You are totally out of your mind! Have we not seen different case scenarios! Unless you are living in Spain..
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by jospepper(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
They want to give Benue the Plateau treatment.

check my signature.
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
DollarAngel:

Until we wake up to reality, face and tackle our problem, then it Will remain a zoo, have you ever thought of it, how can a country with over 252 ethnic groups and over 500 language forced to together, under a corrupt, epileptic, selfish, tribalistic, nepotic, incompetent, religious fanatics and bigot umbrella, little you will wonder why we are not progressing as a country, They deceive us about unity in diversity, but you see one group telling you they are the born to rule group, they keep milking the country to develop their place, Bro Nigeria is a joke better wake up to reality

So biafra , with the same issues about tribe, region and sharing of oil money is the answer?

In my opinion, the cold reality is that we can divide Nigeria into as many bits as possible, and so long as we are a society of consumers, and not producers, we won't get anywhere.

The problem has simple solution.

Anyways....
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by Godabz: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
So pathetic
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by gowaga68: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
The incessant killing of Fulani herdsmen is backed by the day government
I guess you've never been to that area before?

Back to topic of discussion
If the said vehicle is having the said weapons is true , I don't think the army stationed at Jato Aka (Benue) would agree to protect illegal arms by Kashimbila (Taraba).
Re: School Pupil Dies From Bullets Fired By Soldiers At Jato Aka In Benue State (pix by WINDSOW(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cursed state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos / Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.