Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) (6625 Views)

Bisola Celebrate International Women’s Day With Beautiful Three-generation Photo / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Omowunmi Akinifesi Shares Breathtaking Three-generation Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nbote(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is wrong with women dis days sef? Pre wedding photoshoot , Pre delivery photoshoot... And now dem dey pose nude jus to sample d pregnancy.... Why dem no dey pose nude for their Pre wedding photos.. Brain is definitely beginning to pain dem or dey have swallowed anoda apple alone
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nickymezor(f): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Martin124:
dey on a high key
grin

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by iykofias(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
laribari:

I thought you said older woman? Do you even know how many kids she gave birth to? With all due respect, You should check your mum's belly first then you can come back to talk, unless your mum is not elderly or hasn't given birth to more than a child before.

That slack in her belly was where the kid(s) she carried for 9 months occupied.

I thought it's common with women that has given birth!
everytin u just said is rubbish and solely is.

Even if His mother have a ugly body atleast she doesnt put her nude pix in d public domain so we cnt judge her. for that repulsive chameleon to bring up her slacking/defammable body to d cyber-space without holding any regard to her old age then she deserve any shot/vile being thrown at her.

N.B:-Even in mathematics; u dont solve a known and unknown numbers together!
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nickymezor:
grin
how far na,,,,
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by metallisc(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Angeleena:
mtcheew.. the older woman,has a disgusting body,jeez see stomach, like a man,who just had nkwobi and legend.. pregnant mum and the kid,is a lil better..

be mindful of your speech... we will check on you in twenty years to see how far with you and your body shape! cool

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by metallisc(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
iykofias:

Even if His mother have a ugly body atleast she doesnt put her nude pix in d public domain so we cnt judge her. for that repulsive chameleon to bring up her slacking/defammable body to d cyber-space without holding any regard to her old age then she deserve any shot/vile being thrown at her.

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Alleviating: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Angeleena(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
metallisc:

be mindful of your speech... we will check on you in twenty years to see how far with you and your body shape! cool
that would only be,if go nude,then you might be able to see it,,
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Giwman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
it's two generation of madness, the little girl cannot be blamed..........but she really has a foolish mother n Gran mother
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Alleviating: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lalasticlala. Abeg fp na undecided
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by olasarah: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lalasticlala. Bring to the front page kiss
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by laribari(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
iykofias:

obviously you are sick and lack understanding. I haven't lauded her nudity, infact i'm highly against it. I'm not one of those people who usually say it's her body so she can do anything she likes with it, even if it is to go naked.

The point and focus is stomach sagging and i referred to all women who have given birth to possibly have such kind of belly including my own mum who had to carry twins (two babies in a belly) at a time.

wetin dey work you? nor nor go give your self brain before commenting?
surely, everything you just said is trash because na off point you talk.

The lady praised the mother (despite being naked too) and mocked the belly of the grandmother who is equally naked and that is because she wasn't focused on their nudity. olodo
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Azeequeen(f): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
eni4real:
That old woman body is not bad for her age.
I am not talking about the body but the concept
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Azeequeen:

I am not talking about the body but the concept
I concur

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter, Adejare / 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi / Pic: Fat Joe And His Sexy Wife, Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.