Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Being Knowledgeable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being Knowledgeable (313 Views)

Niigeria's Military better equipped and knowledgeable on terrorism than the Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Knowledgeable by dopeboi142: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
severally have been tempted to talk to quote someone to insult someone about their opinion or topic but then I just had to be tolerant because being human means being tolerant.
*Disclaimer:write up is very long,start if you can read through and please no insults are allowed*
i can very much say that I am disappointed in the human race with the things that we have made divide us, we're now much more broken and divided than we have ever been should it be greed nor should it be wickedness, religion or race are to me the worst serial killers of all time in the history of man. because of religion we all know what we do to each other then, the race or tribe question comes in as it relates to Nigeria, just yesterday I saw a post about the bill on banning tribal Marks passing the second reading what a lovely development a nice one but then some people took the post around making jest of a particular tribe I just had to read them, shaking my head in self pity because that is exactly what the African youth is turned to a tribal bigot and that is what is killing the Nigerian state and also Africa. we have numerous states and several tribes but then the 3 main tribes who are to help diversify and lead us to become a sovereign state is divided over tribal bigotry.. Some even exhibit their sheer ignorance by saying things that they know nothing about all in the name of trying to be funny,how terrible that is . the youths are lost they don't even read for the least.we all shout revolution but they don't even know the defination of a revolution. we are still waiting for prophecies from our religious leaders. is Africa caused ? a very terrible question well sometimes I think so, we are so weak and backward to outsiders but then when when it comes to each other we are lion's maybe that's why chinua achebe wrote things fall apart. but at the end of the day what do we say ''GOD will help us'' just understand that GOD won't fly from heaven and help us. the youths need to learn to read and be knowledgable, love one another irrespective of religion or tribe that way can we achieve a better Africa state . all man was created equal .

(1) (Reply)

EEDC CAPMI Scheme, Has Anyone Started Receiving Refunds? / I’ll Give Account Of Public Funds At End Of My Tenure —okorocha / The Emir Muhd Sunusi And The Tirades Of The Character Assassinators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.