Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Best Way To Drive FREE Traffic To A New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Way To Drive FREE Traffic To A New Blog (1365 Views)

How To Drive Free Blog Traffic Using White-hat Seo / 15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Drive FREE Traffic To A New Blog by ogedanny: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Best Way To Drive FREE Traffic To A New Blog - This Article Contains The Best Strategy to Attract Visitors to Your Websites Using Nairaland Forum For FREE

One big challenge new bloggers face when they create a new blog is “driving unlimited quality and targetted traffic that makes money”, sometimes they might be lucky to drive like 50 visitors in a day, maybe from facebook update and the next day, you will see “zero”. This no doubt is very frustrating, I have been in such stage of my blogging life and up till now still see it every day as new bloggers or friends approach me for help. I have been blogging for over 3 years now and can confidently say that driving traffic a blog is hard but at the same time very simple as ABC on the other spectrum if you are armed with the right strategy with a traffic coach to put you through.

In this guide, I will be sharing an uncommon way to drive unlimited FREE traffic to your new blog in less 24 hours, forget everything you already know about search engine optimisation, take a pen, paper and write this steps, you may need it and will not find this post again. That is to show you how important this strategy is and why you shouldn’t take it as an article you will bookmark and read later.

Why you should follow this guide.

This is a no-brainer strategy that doesn’t involve any expert knowledge but a simple information that will drive your blog to the next dream level.
I have used this method, not just attract visitors but to also increase my affiliate sales on Jumia & Konga by 200% in less than a month.
It’s completely FREE for life and you can explore it to drive new buyers to your online store or business blog.
There is no limit to how many visitors you can attract, it all depends on how you tweak it continuously.
I have seen bloggers that did it without prior knowledge and attracted over 5000 visitors to their blog in 7 days and the funniest thing is that they are yet to even discover the simple tweak.
You can apply it to any blog or website niche and enjoy an unlimited flow of visitors to your online business.
Here is the solid foundation of this traffic strategy

When you start a new blog the key fact you don’t know is that there are existing online gathering of people who are already interested in what you will be sharing on your blog, Instead of looking for traffic that doesn’t exist, why not find targeted online forum for your niche, register as a member and share relevant posts that answer other member’s questions. These communities are already trusted online, command Google’s ranking and recognised as authority website which means whatever people search or ask Google with similar terms describing what members of these forums have posted before, they show up immediately. The big secret now is, why not uncover these top questions or search terms, use it as “Forum Topics” and let search engine continually refer visitors to it when they ask questions around it.

One of such places is Nairaland!

Did you know that over 100 million Nigerians ask questions every day with more than 80% going to Google to find an answer? that is an unlimited opportunity to drive massive traffic to your blog.

Let me show what I mean, here is a question from someone who is looking for “Nigerian Food Diet for Diabetic Patients” and a related answer from Nairaland on Google result.

Read Full Article Here - http://makingmoneynigeria.com/best-way-drive-traffic-new-blog-free-visitors/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Drive FREE Traffic To A New Blog by Enrypech: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Have you discovered of driving massive referral traffic to your blog with Pinterest and Quora all for free. Check this out

https://www.nazablog.com/how-to-drive-referral-massive-traffic-to-your-blog-for-free/
Re: Best Way To Drive FREE Traffic To A New Blog by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 25, 2020
How Do You Drive Traffic to a Brand-New Site with Little or No Money? https://howdoyounaija.com.ng/wp/how-do-you-drive-traffic-to-a-brand-new-site-with-little-or-no-money/
Re: Best Way To Drive FREE Traffic To A New Blog by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Best Way To Drive FREE Traffic To A New Blog by IdJack(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thanks for this info.

I need to Try this method too.

By the way check my Website for your latest Business news and updates

https://smartbusinessinfohub.com/
Re: Best Way To Drive FREE Traffic To A New Blog by IdJack(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thanks for this info.

you need Link Building for google ranking
Check this out
Top 7 Benefits of Link Building For SEO

https://smartbusinessinfohub.com/top-7-benefits-of-link-building-for-seo/

(1) (Reply)

See How Blogger Can Make 3k Before The End Of Today / Mark Zuckerberg 2018 New Year Resolution "Fix Facebook" / Get A Website Like Nairaland In Less Than 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.