Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Need Loan For A Startup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Loan For A Startup (834 Views)

Please I Need Loan To Boost My Bitcoin Trading / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Loan For A Startup by brokenplate: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please great minds in the house, I have designed a great business (both plans and modalities) that's worth millions .
I have just one challenge, CAPITAL.

Please financial experts and philanthropist, I crave your indulgence and advice on how to go about sourcing for funds.
I am open to your contributions .
Thanks.

I can be reached on platebroken@gmail.com
Re: I Need Loan For A Startup by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Even existing businesses are finding it hard to get loan. They now ask one to join a cooperative to get loan. Nawa for this country
Re: I Need Loan For A Startup by brokenplate: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Trayoralas:
Even existing businesses are finding it hard to get loan. They now ask one to join a cooperative to get loan. Nawa for this country

Please what's cooperative about?
Re: I Need Loan For A Startup by SaintChukz(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
brokenplate:
Please great minds in the house, I have designed a great business (both plans and modalities) that's worth millions .
I have just one challenge, CAPITAL.

Please financial experts and philanthropist, I crave your indulgence and advice on how to go about sourcing for funds.
I am open to your contributions .
Thanks.

I can be reached on platebroken@gmail.com

If you're based in Lagos (Mainland) and if this great business you're talking about is really worth investing in and viable, I think there is this investment startup firm that might just be willing to collaborate on what you have to present if it's quite convincing.
You can reach them on shinebizloans@mail2broker.com

Just try mailing them and see how it goes.
Re: I Need Loan For A Startup by brokenplate: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
SaintChukz:

If you're based in Lagos (Mainland) and if this great business you're talking about is really worth investing in and viable, I think there is this investment startup firm that might just be willing to collaborate on what you have to present if it's quite convincing.
You can reach them on shinebizloans@mail2broker.com

Just try mailing them and see how it goes.
Thanks a lot Sir.
Yes am based in Lagos.
I will do that right away!

(1) (Reply)

Help Transfer Money To My Mum / Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities / Vitafoam Nigeria Is Fraudulent - Man Cries Out (see Proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.