Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Paul And Anita Okoye Celebrates Third Year Wedding Anniversary[see PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul And Anita Okoye Celebrates Third Year Wedding Anniversary[see PHOTO] (496 Views)

Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul And Anita Okoye Celebrates Third Year Wedding Anniversary[see PHOTO] by kinstar112: 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Third year wedding anniversary

Paul and his wife, Anita are celebrating their third year wedding anniversary today. They shared sweet words and lovely photos from their wedding and wrote;

Anita said; “13 years of knowing you and 3 years of Marriage….. We definitely have stories to tell…. I love you Papa…. #NoOneBeLikeYou Happy Anniversary my darling #love #anniversary #PaulOkoye”

Paul replied; “Girl if any man put asunder AWAY!!!#3yearsanniversary #noonebelikeyou ”

http://street2view.com/paul-anita-okoye-celebrates-third-year-wedding-anniversary/

Re: Paul And Anita Okoye Celebrates Third Year Wedding Anniversary[see PHOTO] by optional1(f): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
3yrs of africa wedding
13yrs of eating that same water melon.

e no easy...

Congrats
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye Celebrates Third Year Wedding Anniversary[see PHOTO] by jonsnow92: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
The idea of Marriage just frightens me..The fact that I'll be stuck with one person for ever..One Egusi soup forever!!!!..No room for Variety..Nawa
Re: Paul And Anita Okoye Celebrates Third Year Wedding Anniversary[see PHOTO] by majicplus: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2017
13 yrs 2geda, 3yrs of marriage. Thats something to write about. . .no bi all those yeyebrity wey don turn marriage to Nepa Light; marry in the morning, divorce in the afternoon, reconcile in the evening, divorce the nex morning again. May the spirit of divorce always have network failure each time it tries to locate ur marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Looking Forward To When Africa Will Burn Bible & Quran In The Market Place - Bis / David's Baby Mama Saga: Seven (7) Things I Noticed About Nigerian Male Celebs / Bisola Is The Winner Of The ONE Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.